Away Thread

AQuebman
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Away Thread

#1 Post by AQuebman »

If you know ahead of time that you are going to be away and unable to play please post here so we can plan accordingly.

I ask that all players please be willing to allow me to NPC you while you are gone so I can keep things moving smoothly. In that event your characters will be on autopilot and will be used only as necessary to keep the group going.

AQuebman
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Re: Away Thread

#2 Post by AQuebman »

Slighted has had to back out of the game due to RL getting in the way so I will be searching for a replacement. In the mean time I will NPC his characters.

AQuebman
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#3 Post by AQuebman »

ragnboneshopper will be taking over for Slighted. As far as I have heard he should be up to speed and fully taken slighteds spot by this Sunday.

ragnboneshopper
Ranger
Ranger

#4 Post by ragnboneshopper »

Sorry, work deadlines kept me from getting caught up until now. Will try to post soon...

-rag
"I must lie down where all the ladders start / In the foul rag and bone shop of the heart." —W. B. Yeats, "The Circus Animals' Desertion"

Geert Harfoot, Level 1 Halfling, Spartakos's Borderlands of Lamora Game
Brother Constantine, Level 3 Half-Elf Cleric/Magic-User, Spartakos's Play by Board Game
Former Unseen Servant DM, UK5 Eye of the Serpent

hedgeknight
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by hedgeknight »

I will be out of town and unplugged June 8 & 9 - heading to Heroes Con in Charlotte to get my comic book geek on! :mrgreen:
Winter is coming...

Fearghus
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#7 Post by Fearghus »

I'll be travelling over the weekend and won't be available to post until Sunday or Monday.

AQuebman
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#8 Post by AQuebman »

Fearghus wrote:I'll be travelling over the weekend and won't be available to post until Sunday or Monday.
Okay Fearghus np, if you can post some actions for your character that would be great. Enjoy your weekend.

Return to “AQuebman's DCC Campaign”