Session 6: The Stone Tooth

DM: Dave
GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: Session 6: The Stone Tooth

#21 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Kelben stops and turns to Sky "What is it Sky? A ball of yarn? You see a bird?" he chuckles... then looks at the dragonborn and says in a lower town "Did you cast that spell again to mess with Sky again?"
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#22 Post by dmw71 »

Is Sky going to leave and follow the rest of the group back to the main trail, or call them back after her findings?
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#23 Post by Monsieur Rose »

My apologies for the enormous delay.

Sky

Sky calls everyone back with a hushed "psssst". She points at the hole and whispers. "Sniff. There is meat cooking below. And what looks like a firepit. Someone has made themselves at home down there."

Sky looks around for signs that a rope was used recently to descend into the hole.

If Needed: [1d20] = 5

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#24 Post by Scott308 »

Qelgrax Klilxuac

Hmm. Well, that certainly changes things. Perhaps the story about the orcs was not just a smokescreen so that we could head out here without anyone else knowing our real purpose. We shall need to be very cautious as we proceed.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#25 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Kelben "Hmm well what do you know for once curiosity helped the cat. Yes hmm orcs in a volcano? Turns out to be a cookfire. Good work Sky. Shall we go down and deal with the orcs or what is the plan?"
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#26 Post by Scott308 »

Qelgrax Klilxuac

Well, in order to deal with the orcs- assuming that is who built the fire- we will need to find the entrance to their lair. Unless you fancy climbing through a narrow crack in the earth, 100 feet or so straight down. Not to mention the fire at the bottom. I doubt we could make the climb silently, or even at all. Whoever is down there would have plenty of warning in order to attack as we exited the fissure. They have a way in and out that does not require that climb. We need to find it, although it may be part of the larger complex that we seek.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Return to “Tales From the Yawning Portal (5e)”