Expedition: Anforthas/Hunting the Wolfwere - 01 Oct 2021

Karaunios
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Expedition: Anforthas/Hunting the Wolfwere - 01 Oct 2021

#201 Post by Karaunios »

Sorry but I'm definitely out of the entire game. This time for good.

Have fun you all.

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#202 Post by Marullus »

I am very sorry, Baldorar, that you had three poor starts and abrupt endings trying to get involved here. You've done an excellent job and I welcome you back if you ever change your mind.

Thank you, Stirling, for running an interesting and flavorful day excursion here. There's lots to still follow up on. I'll work with Stirling to do your XP summaries.

I am dissappointed with this outcome.

With the group deciding to return to the White Tower, the trip across the plains is short, the wolfwere never found. Unfortunately, Baxtaw and Caspar White alone are not suited to going out in continued search of it and the winter days are growing shorter with each that passes. Soon there won't even be ten hours of light from dawn to dusk. Thankfully, Anforthas finds favorable reports are given by Father Clausen to Lord Commander Bremen and he is rewarded with his knighthood and given responsibilities within the White Tower.

Caspar, Baxtaw, and Lug while away their time until spring thaw arrives.
Please account for the passage of five months of time in a settlement of your choice. Brainstorm what spring excursion you want to begin - Stirling, Spearmint, and Zhym are available sub-DMs.

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#203 Post by Dram »

Baxtaw will head to the Dark Tower to improve his knowledge of spells available at the guild during the winter months.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#204 Post by Stirling »

sincere apologises for the delay and ultimately contributing to the withdrawal of Baldorar. I shall update on xp awards and a write up an expedition review.

Return to “History - Completed Expeditions”