OOC talk

#1 Post by Shonuff »

You know what this is for..

Bhart
Ranger
Ranger

Re: OOC talk

#2 Post by Bhart »

Very nice so far. Do you have an adventure in mind or is this going to be more of a sandbox game?

Shonuff
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#3 Post by Shonuff »

Bhart wrote:Very nice so far. Do you have an adventure in mind or is this going to be more of a sandbox game?
thanks . this is a world that has been "under construction" and building upon itself for little over 20 years.
i was going to do a sandbox, but i'm planning on lettingg the players decide what they want to do.
I can throw up adventure whichever way you turn in Gothmoor. If you want a city adventure ,.i have that covered, you go north into the snow covered lands...i got that covered. You want to go west, past the Gothmyr nation border into the uncharted forests of the Wildreach? i got that covered. Got a bookworm in the party, who plans on going to the GOthmyr sage or Librarium to research past Age's relics...i got that covered... up to you guys really... your choice.

If you all act like lost farmer boys who land in a capitol city.(wide eyed, staring up at the spire and towers, mouths agape), i can lead you guys around until adventure strikes you, or throw a few hooks at you and see which one you guys take.

if you want a railroad...you're in the wrong campaign. This world, this city is new to you, just as I'm thinking it'll be new to your characters. we can play that route if you want, or i can give you guys a basic background per character and give you a hook from the start..

all up to you guys.

Bhart
Ranger
Ranger

#4 Post by Bhart »

Shonuff wrote:
Bhart wrote:Very nice so far. Do you have an adventure in mind or is this going to be more of a sandbox game?
thanks . this is a world that has been "under construction" and building upon itself for little over 20 years.
i was going to do a sandbox, but i'm planning on lettingg the players decide what they want to do.
I can throw up adventure whichever way you turn in Gothmoor. If you want a city adventure ,.i have that covered, you go north into the snow covered lands...i got that covered. You want to go west, past the Gothmyr nation border into the uncharted forests of the Wildreach? i got that covered. Got a bookworm in the party, who plans on going to the GOthmyr sage or Librarium to research past Age's relics...i got that covered... up to you guys really... your choice.

If you all act like lost farmer boys who land in a capitol city.(wide eyed, staring up at the spire and towers, mouths agape), i can lead you guys around until adventure strikes you, or throw a few hooks at you and see which one you guys take.

if you want a railroad...you're in the wrong campaign. This world, this city is new to you, just as I'm thinking it'll be new to your characters. we can play that route if you want, or i can give you guys a basic background per character and give you a hook from the start..

all up to you guys.
Excellent, I'll give it some thought.

Shonuff
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#5 Post by Shonuff »

FYI. so people know.

I work Mon, Wed-Sat 2pm-11pm est.
my days off are Sun and Tue.

Every other sunday, i play ftf with my group in 2nd Ed. (yes they're in Gothmyr)

I can and usually do hit the forums at work, but my main time on the forums is after 11pm nightly.

So if you guys sleep by 11.. when you wake up, most nights there will be a post to wake up to.

Endeavor

#6 Post by Endeavor »

Hey did anyone see this past SNL? They did a take on 'Odysseus and the Sirens' seducing the sailors at sea with 90's hits...you can watch it here (just scroll down)

http://www.gossipcop.com/snl-sirens-vid ... -odysseus/

Its pretty funny; I laughed my FBO

Shonuff
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#7 Post by Shonuff »

post reply here and let me know when you are COMPLETELY done with your character sheet.

Like when it's ready to play. No further changes need made, or added from either you or I.

Bhart
Ranger
Ranger

#8 Post by Bhart »

Shonuff wrote:post reply here and let me know when you are COMPLETELY done with your character sheet.

Like when it's ready to play. No further changes need made, or added from either you or I.
I'm done unless you find a problem.

Stonjuz
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#9 Post by Stonjuz »

Done, i fixed one of my saving throws, that I had mis-typed. (either that or, you changed it).

Shonuff
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#10 Post by Shonuff »

Stonjuz wrote:Done, i fixed one of my saving throws, that I had mis-typed. (either that or, you changed it).
Wasn't me.

Endeavor

#11 Post by Endeavor »

Pending final evaluation, I'm done.

Rotten
Tracker
Tracker

#12 Post by Rotten »

I suppose I'm done. Not too flowery, but I don't want to delay others.

Endeavor

#13 Post by Endeavor »

After reading everyone's posts, I must say Im impressed! Some good writers/rp'ers here..nice job all!

Endeavor

#14 Post by Endeavor »

LOL @ Stonjuz's lyrics: that was good! :lol:

Shonuff
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#15 Post by Shonuff »

sorry if i'm wordy folks..it's just how I roleplay.
I promise to try not to write novel chapters.

Endeavor

#16 Post by Endeavor »

Dont shorten it on my behalf; I'm very into the detail (but I cant speak for anyone else) - I personally shortened my posts to try to match the average level of ADD out there. I think people who like to indulge their concepts by writing can over-indulge past the point of other peoples interest, and Im aware of that quality in myself so I censssssorrrr however as long as its good writing, I'm down to read a few pages of story detail; it makes the game better in my eyes and give my character more to react to.

Stonjuz
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#17 Post by Stonjuz »

what time of day is it? missed that. Gotta pace myself with this here bottle and the latest episode of 'Nimbos Gone Wild'. :)

NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#18 Post by NJWilliam »

No need to shorten things on my account either. I much prefer the details.
Sebastian, A Candle in the Darkness
Ulrich, Tales of The Troll Company
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers
Hakon Geirmundarson, Pawns of the North Wind
Jameson Rowan, Silverband
Disston Symonds, Sigma Chronos

Endeavor

#19 Post by Endeavor »

LOL @ Stonjuz

Nimbos may go FOUR LOKO any second so drink up!

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#20 Post by Computer +1 »

Dont shorten a thing! Everyone is doing a great job so far and I think all the detail is really working nicely.

Return to “Gothmoor: City of Shadows”