Off Duty 2 (OOC)

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Off Duty 2 (OOC)

#321 Post by Bluehorse »

Scott308 wrote:Lionel "Freight Train" Williams

Lionel smiles as he replies to Roy. I think I'll be able to manage, but thank you for your concern, Roy.

He has the Giga Meter fired up and is trying to interpret its readings. They're in the walls, man!
Brains: [1d6] = 2 Ghost Die: [1d6] = 3
At least he is able to turn it on successfully. Probably.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, he turns it on!

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#322 Post by Urson »

Likewise- I'm not sure. If this offer had been made before the start of the trip to the Mound, Joker would have wanted one of those fancy Proton pistols so he could blast Cottonmouths that Thomas can't charm.

I'll have to consider.
FA FO

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#323 Post by Bluehorse »

Urson wrote:Likewise- I'm not sure. If this offer had been made before the start of the trip to the Mound, Joker would have wanted one of those fancy Proton pistols so he could blast Cottonmouths that Thomas can't charm.

I'll have to consider.
;) Do I detect someone that knows the Extreme Ghostbusters series?

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#324 Post by Pulpatoon »

You know what? I think the firehouse needs a cat. Or something that fills the position of a cat.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#325 Post by Scott308 »

That's Lionel's weakness! I've been looking for an opportunity for him to find a stray and make it the firehouse cat- whether anyone else wants one or not!
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#326 Post by Taaz »

Im down for all things pet related.

Also Extreme Ghostbusters is criminally underrated, i love that show.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#327 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Roy's more of a dog person but he wont really mind so long as nobody gets a pet snake and allows it to be "free range" in the firehouse.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#328 Post by Urson »

No, not the 'Extreme Ghostbusters'- I just read through the GBI catalog.

I DO like the idea of a cat.
FA FO

Scott308

#329 Post by Scott308 »

GreyWolfVT wrote:Roy's more of a dog person but he wont really mind so long as nobody gets a pet snake and allows it to be "free range" in the firehouse.
You can't let snakes roam free, they'll get into things. Now a big lizard, on the other hand, is a totally different story! Iguanas, tegus, or monitors (assuming they are tame enough, which is not always the case) can be left to wander to some extent and with some supervision.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

GreyWolfVT

#330 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Scott308 wrote:
GreyWolfVT wrote:Roy's more of a dog person but he wont really mind so long as nobody gets a pet snake and allows it to be "free range" in the firehouse.
You can't let snakes roam free, they'll get into things. Now a big lizard, on the other hand, is a totally different story! Iguanas, tegus, or monitors (assuming they are tame enough, which is not always the case) can be left to wander to some extent and with some supervision.
Roy has no problem with lizards just snakes. :)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Scott308

#331 Post by Scott308 »

Lionel "Freight Train" Williams

Damage from using a tree as a tackling dummy: [2d6] = 11

Oh sure, now I roll high. :roll:

GreyWolfVT

#333 Post by GreyWolfVT »

tree tackle for the Ouch! :shock:

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#334 Post by Rex »

Thats gonna hurt.

GreyWolfVT

#335 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Anyone else picturing John Madden say some commentary on that tree tackle? No? Just me? :roll: ;)

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#336 Post by Bluehorse »

YES!

Now you see, Pat. Lionel is over here trying to keep it together... but the snakes come over here, and here, and here, and then here... they have broken into his line of sight. Now, this is the part where the Ghostbuster Bladder Continence hose on the jumpsuit becomes important, Pat, cause trust me... That look on his face? Boom! Hose in use. Now, this is when all that training becomes so important, cause he snaps to action, but where he goes wrong is that he can't see in in the dark, Pat... so he thinks this tree is a tackling dummy... but you know what? It's a tree and BOOM! That is why players wear a helmet, Pat. Trust me! I know! You know who else wore a helmet, Pat? Joe Montana...

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#337 Post by Bluehorse »

Pulpatoon wrote:Teeth gritted and fists clenched, Etta whispers to herself, "Vanette Rosetta Conklin, get it together, girl!"

BP (4) [4d6] = 14; Cool [3d6] = 13; Ghost [1d6] = 2
She's trying to use her own maternal authority on herself, but I didn't want to presume that would be allowed.

I see where you are going with that and I am back and forth with myself of whether that would work or not, but either way, you already broke 20, so you are good :)

GreyWolfVT

#338 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Bluehorse wrote:YES!

Now you see, Pat. Lionel is over here trying to keep it together... but the snakes come over here, and here, and here, and then here... they have broken into his line of sight. Now, this is the part where the Ghostbuster Bladder Continence hose on the jumpsuit becomes important, Pat, cause trust me... That look on his face? Boom! Hose in use. Now, this is when all that training becomes so important, cause he snaps to action, but where he goes wrong is that he can't see in in the dark, Pat... so he thinks this tree is a tackling dummy... but you know what? It's a tree and BOOM! That is why players wear a helmet, Pat. Trust me! I know! You know who else wore a helmet, Pat? Joe Montana...
Yes! I think Frank Caliendo could have done about as equal on that. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbwJrO9dmeM

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#339 Post by Taaz »

Im, Rich Little, doing my best Howard Cosell and folks that looks like its got to hurt.

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#340 Post by Urson »

:lol:
FA FO

Return to “OOC Archive”