Off Duty 2 (OOC)

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: Off Duty 2 (OOC)

#341 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Taaz wrote:Im, Rich Little, doing my best Howard Cosell and folks that looks like its got to hurt.
:D :lol:
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#342 Post by Bluehorse »

Before I post again I want to give Pulpatoon a change to respond. This seems to be turning into a Jason rich story and it was not intended to be, so if anyone wants to add an action of some kind, please feel free to do so.

Thanks yall!

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#343 Post by Taaz »

Yeah, sorry didnt mean to jump over anyone.

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#344 Post by Bluehorse »

Taaz wrote:Yeah, sorry didnt mean to jump over anyone.
No, no. If it is anyone's fault it is mine, I am not good at finding ways to include folks in the scene when I thought everyone would jump in. I will work on this going forward. I have some great stories coming soon though!

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#345 Post by Urson »

No problem here. I've found that sooner or later, everyone gets a chance to shine- sometimes by dint of the GM, sometimes because the Player has a gonzo idea.
FA FO

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#346 Post by Rex »

No issues at all, been enjoying the story.

GreyWolfVT

#347 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I haven't complained so don't worry about it lol

Trust me if I wasn't enjoying it you'd know I'd PM you saying I'm going to "bow out" and I'm not planning on it any time soon unless the game gets to be too much or i lose interest.

In other words Brett chill we're enjoying it otherwise you'd have no players ;)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#348 Post by Taaz »

well while we wait, anyone looking forward to the new Ghostbusters? im cautiously neutral myself but hoping Ivans kid gives it a good shot.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#349 Post by Scott308 »

I've purposely been letting Jason shine here. Hell, with the number of dice he was rolling, Lionel couldn't possibly succeed on his roll without using BPs, so I chose to make him fail. Fortunately, with the ghost die and the resulting concussion, Lionel could sit and do nothing and be totally in character. I figure he (and everyone else) will have opportunities. Like when we get a rec-league basketball team going. :D
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#350 Post by Bluehorse »

Scott308 wrote:...Like when we get a rec-league basketball team going. :D
Makes notes while laughing

With the new movie I have been trying to stay neutral too and keep my hopes down so i dont get disappointed like with the reboot, but man, the more i see and read about it the more excited I get. I think there is a real chance of us getting something truly special and meaningful from the Reitmans. I hate that Harold Ramis never lived to be in it, but I hope they pay a tasteful tribute to him, which I have to admit is one thing that the Reboot got right with the Bust in the Firehouse (Chinese restaurant?)

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#351 Post by Taaz »

i love it, we can even have a softball team and play the firefighters and local businesses lol

yeah i understand i hated that movie. never seen something that like every angle every aspect seemed to breed the worst shit and then the movie is just a mediocre blegh. and i blame poor directing, i liked bridesmades but that tempo, pacing, and editing is kind of limited to those comedies not like genre fiction. like dont slice up 4 hours of improve and quick cut back and forth for 10 minutes. its really too bad cuz kristen wiig is one of my pics for GB but after that whole thing i doubt she wants near it.
Last edited by Taaz on Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

GreyWolfVT

#352 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Hmmm i d k Roy's not much of an athlete and he isn't overly into sports.. one of the things that actually isn't like me in reality. ;)

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#353 Post by Urson »

Folks:
I wanted to thank everyone for their unwitting help this last month.

On August 10th, my wife died of colon cancer. I was hit pretty hard, as you can imagine. Getting on this site every day and participating in the games has been a solid anchor of normalcy for me. I'm still adjusting- and will be for the forseeable future. But these games, and you folks, have helped me get through the worst of it.
Don't worry that you said something which might have hurt me. You didn't. Even if you had, you didn't know, so don't worry 'bout it.
FA FO

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#354 Post by Bluehorse »

Man... I just have no words. Thank you for sharing. Know you are loved and that I am always available if you need someone yo talk to or scream at. No judgement either way. Glad to have been of some help, however indirectly.

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#355 Post by Taaz »

im so sorry for you

GreyWolfVT

#356 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Sorry to hear that Urson. Even this is not the right words. Sorry I can't actually think of the right thing to say here.

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#357 Post by Pulpatoon »

Apologies for dropping out of the game, so suddenly! The new semester started, and two and half weeks went by in a blur! I'm having trouble finding room for PbP in the new schedule, but I'll figure something out! I enjoy playing Etta with you goofs to much to stop just because of petty responsibility! I'll catch up with the game, soon, and be back to posting!

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#359 Post by Taaz »

Glad it was just time and schedule stuff, hadnt seen you gone that long in a while. But like Blue said school comes first.

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#360 Post by Bluehorse »

Hmmm... I was looking something up for my next post and realized I have misplaced the thread for Lionel's Run... Anyone see it? I thought I moved it to the Mission Archive.

Return to “OOC Archive”