[007] Lady Alicia's Yacht - The Kiara Surabi

ffilz
Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: [007] Lady Alicia's Yacht - The Kiara Surabi

#121 Post by Tiglath »

joertexas wrote:"Indeed," Vee says with a wry smile. "I hope to do better by you than she did. I can only prove that to you day by day. So, I will worry about you, Gauvain. It is my station to worry, to support you, and to even risk my life at your side. I will do what I can, though my skills and experience lie in starship operations, not in being a soldier."
Foix simply replies “You already honour me”.

After a moment's thought he quietly adds “Within her broken mind I believe Lysette Eloise was actually trying to “help” me. Her victims included my political opponents and also any unfortunate witnesses. My promotion due to the death of the more senior candidates follows the same theme”.

He changes tack “Well, I will be grateful that you worry. You should carve out specific areas of worry with Grimaud – he worries about everything! If there is fighting don’t put yourself at risk and, in this case, do obey orders – a firefight is no place for debate! Ana, Chu and I can take risks because we have the skills to make them calculated risks. We can cheat the odds – that’s why we will beat any noble retinue sent against us. They will send “gladiators” against the best soldiers in the Rift!”

He goes on in a lighter tone “It’s like me when I help crew the ship – I just don’t! I don’t insist on a turn on the steering wheel at the front and, despite the attraction of the pretty blinking lights, I press absolutely no buttons on those funny machines at the back!”
joertexas wrote:She falls silent for a moment. "What are our chances of success when the Imperium withdraws?"
He answers “La Légion would be the difference. They are the best fighting force in the Rift and if they defend the Domain then we will surely survive. The Domain worlds are rich and good places to live so I propose to offer Domain citizenship to all serving and retired Legionnaires. A soldier needs to know he has a home to go to when the fighting stops but also that he defends something worthwhile as he fights”.
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#122 Post by joertexas »

Tiglath wrote:He answers “La Légion would be the difference. They are the best fighting force in the Rift and if they defend the Domain then we will surely survive. The Domain worlds are rich and good places to live so I propose to offer Domain citizenship to all serving and retired Legionnaires. A soldier needs to know he has a home to go to when the fighting stops but also that he defends something worthwhile as he fights”.
Vee nods as he speaks of following orders and taking risks. "I will speak with Grimaud," she says.

"Are you still in command of the Legion?"
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97
Slug Rifle- 3, Medicine-2, Tactics-2, Zero-G-2, Streetwise- 2

In the Marches
Zaki Shursila, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#123 Post by Tiglath »

A flash of regret passes across Foix’s features “No, Les Paras have a new Colonel and the Infantry Division a new Général. However, I still have influence with my Paras and Ana would have the same with 2nd Infantry. Even more useful is that those who served on campaign with us both will now be senior commanders and NCOs. La Légion will at least listen to our offer but the outcome is still not certain”.

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#124 Post by joertexas »

Tiglath wrote:A flash of regret passes across Foix’s features “No, Les Paras have a new Colonel and the Infantry Division a new Général. However, I still have influence with my Paras and Ana would have the same with 2nd Infantry. Even more useful is that those who served on campaign with us both will now be senior commanders and NCOs. La Légion will at least listen to our offer but the outcome is still not certain”.
"Fair enough," Vee says. "I think they will be willing to listen to you. It is not a mental stretch to understand that a power vacuum is not a desirable outcome once the Imperials leave."

Continued in a later post...
Last edited by joertexas on Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

lenusmars
Guide
Guide

#125 Post by lenusmars »

Ramona wrote:“Technically we’re being asked to organize an insurrection to reinstall the legitimate ruler,” she looks at Foix, “and I haven’t said yes.
Despite herself, Sara smiles, and rolls her eyes in good humored exasperation. "Well, that's a relief. It's too bad you didn't start a PR agency."
Ramona wrote:Ana looks a out the room, “Well, if we’re done being treasonous here, I’m going to wander back to the ship. I owe someone a story and perhaps a back rub for not splattering us across 1,000 square kilometres of countryside this morning.”
"Oh come on, give me some credit. If I splattered us, it would be across at least 3000 square kilometers." Sara lifts her chin defiantly, failing to keep the smile off her lips. "I have standards after all!" She presses he back into Ana's front. "And just for that, you'll really have to pull out the stops on the massage."
Ramona wrote:“I’m starving,” she whispers to Sara when the others are a ways away, “cucumber sandwiches and alcohol is not real food.”

“Your call, you kept us alive, so you get to pick. Before you ask, no I wan’t kidding about Ramen but this is a you meal not a me meal so I’m flexible.”
Sara takes Ana's arm as they walk. "Shouldn't it be an 'us' meal? Ramen is good. I'm not picky about food. Though if this place has some good local fish or at least something fish-adjacent, I'd be interested."

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#126 Post by Ramona »

lenusmars wrote:Despite herself, Sara smiles, and rolls her eyes in good humored exasperation. "Well, that's a relief. It's too bad you didn't start a PR agency."
We would have never met had I become a corporate shill,” Ana smiles, “rebel government in exile shill, has a much nicer ring to it. Pay is shit though, much like the army.
lenusmars wrote:"Oh come on, give me some credit. If I splattered us, it would be across at least 3000 square kilometers." Sara lifts her chin defiantly, failing to keep the smile off her lips. "I have standards after all!" She presses her back into Ana's front. "And just for that, you'll really have to pull out the stops on the massage."
Oh, high altitude catastrophic failure, nice choice, quick and messy.” Ana gives Sara a pat on the backside, “A very bold statement.

You are in for a treat, I’ll have you know my massage skills have been raved about on, at least two worlds. Online reviews have included such words as acceptable, hands like ice and fair to middling.
lenusmars wrote:Sara takes Ana's arm as they walk. "Shouldn't it be an 'us' meal? Ramen is good. I'm not picky about food. Though if this place has some good local fish or at least something fish-adjacent, I'd be interested."
Ana raises an eyebrow, “On an irradiated planet? You really want to eat the fish? I imagine vat grown protein slabs are fine dining here.

She directs them to a small resteraunt with a high counter and tall chairs that look out over the town, Ana pulls Sara’s chair out and pushes it in when she takes her seat then Ana signals the man benhind the counter for a pot of tea.

So,” she asks straightening her skirt waiting for the tea pot to appear, “have you contemplated your question? Mine is simple, would your parents appreciate you being seen with a low brow girl slash thug such as myself? Before you waste your question turning that one around on me the answer is no, she would not. Not because there is anything wrong with you, because there isn’t, but rather because my mother was a terrible excuse for a human being who couldn’t stand me being happy.

Ana smiles and pushes Sara’s hair back behind her ear and kisses her, “But she’s been dead for a hundred years so, fuck her.

lenusmars
Guide
Guide

#127 Post by lenusmars »

Ramona wrote:Oh, high altitude catastrophic failure, nice choice, quick and messy.” Ana gives Sara a pat on the backside, “A very bold statement.

You are in for a treat, I’ll have you know my massage skills have been raved about on, at least two worlds. Online reviews have included such words as acceptable, hands like ice and fair to middling.
Sara giggles. "As long as it involves your hands on me and any bonus bits you'd like to throw in, it'll be great."
Ana raises an eyebrow, “On an irradiated planet? You really want to eat the fish? I imagine vat grown protein slabs are fine dining here.
Sara shrugs. "I assumed they'd have protected fish farms, like back home. Practical for meat when you're not on a dirtball. I thought they might have something similar here." She smiles. "One of my favorite things was 'swimming' in the zeegee fish tank. Without the gravity to collapse their gills they actually don't need full on water, you know. Just maximum humidity."
So,” she asks straightening her skirt waiting for the tea pot to appear, “have you contemplated your question?
Sara raises an eyebrow. "I only get one then?" She says, teasing.
"Mine is simple, would your parents appreciate you being seen with a low brow girl slash thug such as myself? Before you waste your question turning that one around on me the answer is no, she would not. Not because there is anything wrong with you, because there isn’t, but rather because my mother was a terrible excuse for a human being who couldn’t stand me being happy.

Ana smiles and pushes Sara’s hair back behind her ear and kisses her, “But she’s been dead for a hundred years so, fuck her.
"Well, she's not my first choice." Sara, grinning wickedly, whispers back after they part.

She leans back with her tea and looks Ana over. "Mama Priya might give you a hard time at first, but she'd be thrilled that I'm actually in a relationship for once." Her eyes go back up to Ana's, consternation on her face. "Not that I'm flighty or something, just... being a Scout doesn't usually lend itself to long term, you know? I got dear Sara'd on my first deep space leg. Just as well I was alone because I was a mess for... a while. If I'd encountered a new species they would have written about how all the aliens have red-rimmed watery eyes."

"Once you've got her in your corner the others are mostly licked. She's a force, you know. And she'd see soon enough that you're smart, strong and brave. Mum... Mama Bridgette, my birth mom, would be protective, and not keen on the military thing at all, but she'd get over it. Though I warn you, they'd all be asking how soon we were going to marry and give them grandchildren. Mama Makena would approve. She's more adventurous, and she'd think you were good stock, which you absolutely are. She should know... being the geneticist."

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#128 Post by joertexas »

Tiglath wrote:A flash of regret passes across Foix’s features “No, Les Paras have a new Colonel and the Infantry Division a new Général. However, I still have influence with my Paras and Ana would have the same with 2nd Infantry. Even more useful is that those who served on campaign with us both will now be senior commanders and NCOs. La Légion will at least listen to our offer but the outcome is still not certain”.
"Fair enough," Vee says. "I think they will be willing to listen to you. It is not a mental stretch to understand that a power vacuum is not a desirable outcome once the Imperials leave." She thinks for a moment. "What do we do next?"
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#129 Post by Ramona »

lenusmars wrote:Sara shrugs. "I assumed they'd have protected fish farms, like back home. Practical for meat when you're not on a dirtball. I thought they might have something similar here." She smiles. "One of my favorite things was 'swimming' in the zeegee fish tank. Without the gravity to collapse their gills they actually don't need full on water, you know. Just maximum humidity."
Ana shudders, “I’d be afraid of inhaling a ball of water and drowning, no thanks.
lenusmars wrote:Sara raises an eyebrow. "I only get one then?" She says, teasing.
The deal was, a question,” Ana looks seriously, “you wouldn’t want to make a liar of me on our first proper date would you?” She grins a little amd shrugs, “Now if you sneak in a two parter.
lenusmars wrote:She leans back with her tea and looks Ana over. "Mama Priya might give you a hard time at first, but she'd be thrilled that I'm actually in a relationship for once." Her eyes go back up to Ana's, consternation on her face. "Not that I'm flighty or something, just... being a Scout doesn't usually lend itself to long term, you know? I got dear Sara'd on my first deep space leg. Just as well I was alone because I was a mess for... a while. If I'd encountered a new species they would have written about how all the aliens have red-rimmed watery eyes."
Classy, wait until you’re on your way out to a jump point, nice, fuckin’ coward.” Ana points to the food she wants to order and shows the waiter, “Personal experience speaking, long distance relationships with people in service never work, particularly when one of you stays behind. Someone gets tired of waiting and before you know it you’re living in a crappy motel on some asteroid wondering what you did wrong.
lenusmars wrote:"Once you've got her in your corner the others are mostly licked. She's a force, you know. And she'd see soon enough that you're smart, strong and brave. Mum... Mama Bridgette, my birth mom, would be protective, and not keen on the military thing at all, but she'd get over it. Though I warn you, they'd all be asking how soon we were going to marry and give them grandchildren. Mama Makena would approve. She's more adventurous, and she'd think you were good stock, which you absolutely are. She should know... being the geneticist."
Ana snorts her tea and coughs, “Wow, married, your family moves fast, no pressure.” Her expression grows suddenly serious, “Wait, is there some kind of zero-g girl best before date no one informed me of?”. She reaches over and squeezes Sara’s backside. “Sorry, just checking for freshness.

Ana grins wiping the tea off her nose with the sleeve of her jacket, “Well, if, we get married and don’t chose to live in sin out of spite, my loins are well past their fruit baring days so that’s on you. Besides I would bring them grandchildren, great grandchildren, great great grandchildren, maybe one more great, hell if I know. I mean who really has time to figure all that shit out when you’re as old as me?

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#130 Post by Tiglath »

joertexas wrote:She thinks for a moment. "What do we do next?"
Foix smiles and, with a definite twinkle in his eye, opts for his own interpretation of Vee's last. “Well, when I have been lucky enough to convince a very pretty girl to take pity on me and accompany me back from a drinks party, I usually have something quite specific in mind ... “

He continues with mock innocence “I like to hold hands all night and look at the stars … and sigh”.

Turning his eyes skywards he seems to notice Arthiop’s massive dome for the first time and then turns a smouldering gaze on Vee “Damn! How entirely fortunate that I have a backup plan”. Smiling he steps in to hold her close and deliver a passionate kiss.

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#131 Post by joertexas »

Tiglath wrote:Turning his eyes skywards he seems to notice Arthiop’s massive dome for the first time and then turns a smouldering gaze on Vee “Damn! How entirely fortunate that I have a backup plan”. Smiling he steps in to hold her close and deliver a passionate kiss.
Vee returns his kiss with interest, and then leans back to gaze into his eyes. "That's a good start, soldier." Her smile is wide enough to show her dimples., and she tilts her head slightly as she awaits his response.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#132 Post by Tiglath »

Foix smiles back “I haven’t finished starting yet and …” he glances across to the Maize Star “… I believe we have this conveniently placed trader more or less to ourselves”. Foix takes Vee’s hand and leads her aboard taking advantage of any pause to negotiate air locks or hatches for a further embrace.

Once aboard he also begins to leave a trail of discarded uniform as any convenient “hanger” receives an archaic bearskin or pelisse. He is further hampered by his sword which he instinctively carries in one hand even after having unbuckled it. Foix seems to find to whole situation decidedly amusing.

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#133 Post by joertexas »

Tiglath wrote:Foix smiles back “I haven’t finished starting yet and …” he glances across to the Maize Star “… I believe we have this conveniently placed trader more or less to ourselves”. Foix takes Vee’s hand and leads her aboard taking advantage of any pause to negotiate air locks or hatches for a further embrace.

Once aboard he also begins to leave a trail of discarded uniform as any convenient “hanger” receives an archaic bearskin or pelisse. He is further hampered by his sword which he instinctively carries in one hand even after having unbuckled it. Foix seems to find to whole situation decidedly amusing.
Vee strips off her dress and drapes it over a chair outside their shared cabin. "That should complete the scandal," she says with a laugh. She pulls him though the cabin door and closes it. She kisses him fiercely, and then begins to remove his remaining clothing.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

lenusmars
Guide
Guide

#134 Post by lenusmars »

Ramona wrote:The deal was, a question,” Ana looks seriously, “you wouldn’t want to make a liar of me on our first proper date would you?” She grins a little and shrugs, “Now if you sneak in a two-parter.
Sara mock-pouts, but can't keep her smile suppressed for long.
Classy, wait until you’re on your way out to a jump point, nice, fuckin’ coward.” Ana points to the food she wants to order and shows the waiter, “Personal experience speaking, long distance relationships with people in service never work, particularly when one of you stays behind. Someone gets tired of waiting and before you know it you’re living in a crappy motel on some asteroid wondering what you did wrong.
Sara also indicates what she wants to the waiter. "I know, but back then I guess I wanted to believe it could happen. Still it was a pretty big surprise."
Ana snorts her tea and coughs, “Wow, married, your family moves fast, no pressure.” Her expression grows suddenly serious, “Wait, is there some kind of zero-g girl best before date no one informed me of?”. She reaches over and squeezes Sara’s backside. “Sorry, just checking for freshness.

Ana grins wiping the tea off her nose with the sleeve of her jacket, “Well, if, we get married and don’t chose to live in sin out of spite, my loins are well past their fruit baring days so that’s on you. Besides I would bring them grandchildren, great grandchildren, great great grandchildren, maybe one more great, hell if I know. I mean who really has time to figure all that shit out when you’re as old as me?
Sara smirks, then outright laughs at Ana's groping while not very seriously slapping her hands away."As far as they're concerned, marriage would be optional... it's mostly a business arrangement anyway. The grandchildren on the other hand, they'd totally want that. Me, I don't know... I've never really wanted kids myself. Unexpected when you have a family like mine, I guess, but true." She shrugs. "Maybe I'll change my mind."

She tilts her head slightly, fixing Ana with a look. "I know you slept a long time and that technically you're old, but you sure seem to dwell on it a lot. Does it bother you... " Sara bites her lip a moment, her eyes flicking away before coming back. "Does it bother you that I'm so young and... not a soldier like you? I watched Foix talk to you on the bridge earlier and... as much as I want to, I'm afraid I might never really understand that part of you like he can, you know?"

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#135 Post by Ramona »

lenusmars wrote:Sara smirks, then outright laughs at Ana's groping while not very seriously slapping her hands away."As far as they're concerned, marriage would be optional... it's mostly a business arrangement anyway. The grandchildren on the other hand, they'd totally want that. Me, I don't know... I've never really wanted kids myself. Unexpected when you have a family like mine, I guess, but true." She shrugs. "Maybe I'll change my mind."
I don’t know what I wanted,” Ana shrugs, “never got asked. I still check from time to time you know, see what became of them. Turned out okay I guess, better life than I could have ever given them.

Ana sighs, “En kråka har inga tårar.
lenusmars wrote:She tilts her head slightly, fixing Ana with a look. "I know you slept a long time and that technically you're old, but you sure seem to dwell on it a lot. Does it bother you... " Sara bites her lip a moment, her eyes flicking away before coming back. "Does it bother you that I'm so young and... not a soldier like you? I watched Foix talk to you on the bridge earlier and... as much as I want to, I'm afraid I might never really understand that part of you like he can, you know?"
It’s hard you know, the being out of time and it’s not just because your music sucks. I mean dreadful does not even begin to cover how truly awful it is.” Ana grins then takes a drink of her tea, “Your job and our physical differences in years don’t matter, it’s just a number. Well I mean unless you’re 15 in which case it really does matter.

She swirls her tea around in the mug, “Everyone I ever knew is dead and not because of some terrible accident or plague, they just got old and died and I didn’t. I missed everything, weddings, kids, graduations, funerals, missed their whole lives, it messes with your head.

It’s worse when you find them and they’re old, sometimes they remember sometimes they don’t. That’s hard too, I just stopped looking after a while, stopped making friends, did my job. Buried myself in my work and waited for it to happen again.

Foix, Foix was an accident, never expected to see him again. I mean he’s still young enough to remember but 15 years is a lot of time to polish the rough edges off memories and muddle the details. It’s nice to find someone with shared life experience but then again everything always looks better in the rear view mirror. He’s a reminder of yet another life I failed to live and the things I’ve lost along the way.

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#136 Post by ffilz »

Ok, face it, I'm just not going to get through the seven pages... Every time I try and start, I just burn out... If there's anything really important from all of that, make sure to repeat it (I know some executive summary has been given, just humor me and repeat anything important again...). I want to get this game rolling again.

So there was some kind of reception on Lady Alicia's yacht. It was supposed to be an afternoon tea, but somehow in the rush of role play that got away from me.

Lady Alicia was going to share more about the ruins she intends to explore and also discuss her needs for more crew. I'll assume that happened amidst the other activity at the reception.

Here is an image she shared of the ruins:
p9drb4o04u221.jpg
p9drb4o04u221.jpg (361.21 KiB) Viewed 2029 times
Apparently the picture is the last picture sent by a previous exploration team. The image was shared with Lady Alicia by a member if the Imperial Scout Service.
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#137 Post by Tiglath »

Recap: Afternoon tea / evening drinks are enjoyed by all!

The party meet Lady Harper and agree both to join Lady Alicia’s expedition and to fill her crew positions (Pilot - Sara, Nav/Co-Pilot – Vee, Medic – Foix, Steward – Grimaud, Gunner?/Mechanic – Ana)

The existing crew are Lady Harper as Engineer with Vivian Yang and Lady Ananya both capable of covering Pilot and Nav stations.

Sara remembers serving with the ex scout Vivian Yang.

Lady Harper notes significance in Lady Anevay’s Knighthood but is far too discrete to go blurting it out.

Grimaud posts Foix’s “propaganda feed/recruitment video” targeting ex Legionnaires which features Ana and himself. (This may get interstellar response in a minimum of two weeks or sooner within the Arthiop system).

OOC Query: I assume we reconvene for breakfast to begin moving aboard and plan/talk over the business at hand? This simply meshes with the timeline established in previous pages of IC interaction.

Foix questions Lady Alicia regarding the image “For ancient "ruins" these seem entirely intact! Can we get the ship into one of the rad shielded valleys and access the site from there? What was the outcome of this last expedition?"

(For GM: Questions IC as above and please confirm scene change as per query above to “the morning after” and that PCs can be moving in aboard the Kiara Surabi.

OOC: I’ll add more when we’ve got the ball rolling! :) )

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#138 Post by ffilz »

Tiglath wrote:Recap: Afternoon tea / evening drinks are enjoyed by all!

The party meet Lady Harper and agree both to join Lady Alicia’s expedition and to fill her crew positions (Pilot - Sara, Nav/Co-Pilot – Vee, Medic – Foix, Steward – Grimaud, Gunner?/Mechanic – Ana)

The existing crew are Lady Harper as Engineer with Vivian Yang and Lady Ananya both capable of covering Pilot and Nav stations.

Sara remembers serving with the ex scout Vivian Yang.

Lady Harper notes significance in Lady Anevay’s Knighthood but is far too discrete to go blurting it out.

Grimaud posts Foix’s “propaganda feed/recruitment video” targeting ex Legionnaires which features Ana and himself. (This may get interstellar response in a minimum of two weeks or sooner within the Arthiop system).

OOC Query: I assume we reconvene for breakfast to begin moving aboard and plan/talk over the business at hand? This simply meshes with the timeline established in previous pages of IC interaction.

Foix questions Lady Alicia regarding the image “For ancient "ruins" these seem entirely intact! Can we get the ship into one of the rad shielded valleys and access the site from there? What was the outcome of this last expedition?"

(For GM: Questions IC as above and please confirm scene change as per query above to “the morning after” and that PCs can be moving in aboard the Kiara Surabi.

OOC: I’ll add more when we’ve got the ball rolling! :) )
Thanks for that. Reconvening for breakfast works fine.

According to the scout who I got this image from, it was the last communication from the ground team. The Scouts reduced active duty resources have left them unable to mount a proper response. Yes, I think we could land nearby in a shielded valley.
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#139 Post by joertexas »

ffilz wrote:Thanks for that. Reconvening for breakfast works fine.
Vee awakens to soft snores coming from behind her. She feels Gauvain's body pressed against her back, and she hugs his arm more tightly to her chest. After a few moments of debating whether to awaken him or not, Vee wiggles around in his embrace, and turns to face him. "Good morning, my love," she says with a sleepy smile.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#140 Post by Tiglath »

Foix makes an appreciative noise and draws Vee to him for a kiss.

“Mmm, you’re nicer to wake up to than Grimaud” he smiles and with mock solemnity states “Alas, with deep regret, I shall have to tell him he has been replaced!”

Checking the time he declares “Breakfast with Auntie awaits! She will allocate us rooms on the Kiara Surabi … “.

He pauses “Would you like to share a room?”

Return to “Wine Dark Rift (Classic Traveller)”