006 Arrival at Arthiop

ffilz
Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: 006 Arrival at Arthiop

#181 Post by Tiglath »

Foix takes the datapad and making no attempt to read the bill simply waves a credit wand over it adding “Monsieur Grimaud has some purchases too and Mam’selle Sara will require at least two of those gowns. If you approach my colleague, carefully, I believe she was interested in a hat”.

He smiles cheerfully “And why not? For myself I am drawn to something in grey with a wide brim and a blue feather!”
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#182 Post by joertexas »

Tiglath wrote:Foix takes the datapad and making no attempt to read the bill simply waves a credit wand over it adding “Monsieur Grimaud has some purchases too and Mam’selle Sara will require at least two of those gowns. If you approach my colleague, carefully, I believe she was interested in a hat”.

He smiles cheerfully “And why not? For myself I am drawn to something in grey with a wide brim and a blue feather!”
Vee gathers up her purchases into a lightweight garment bag provided by the shop. "I'm ready," she announces, bag in hand.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97
Slug Rifle- 3, Medicine-2, Tactics-2, Zero-G-2, Streetwise- 2

In the Marches
Zaki Shursila, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#183 Post by Ramona »

lenusmars wrote:
Ana shakes her head looks after Foix then back at Sara, “He tried to kiss me, so I punched him. He had a plan, nobles and their idiotic plans, didn’t bother to tell anyone. I’m sorry, probably my fault.”

“I really want to hug you but you look so pretty, like sparkly glass, and I don’t want to break you and I want to kiss you but lipstick and I don’t want to mess that up and I’m on duty, because someone has to be and it’s my job. I have a million thoughts in my brain and my mouth isn’t sure whether I should keep talking or shut up or ...”
Sara slides her arms around the soldier’s neck goes up on her toes and kisses Ana softly. After a long moment of warmth she sets down on her feet again.

She snorts through her nose. Shakes her head. Her red curls bounce with the motion.

"Silly. It’s your fault because you’re so hot he couldn’t help himself? Totally plausible, I’ll grant you, but duh, of course it’s not your fault." She says gently, laying her head against Ana’s sternum. "I trust you, you goof."
You know,” Ana says with a grin sliding her hands down to Sara’s backside and giving it a squeeze, “I was going to make him buy me something sparkly for all this, the question is now what should I ask for?

= v =

Ana finishes with a pair of blouses, skirts, trousers, an asymmetrical dress and two cloche style hats.

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#184 Post by ffilz »

Sorry it's been some crazy time... Last week was a mad dash to get ready for our annual Christmas Party and then this week has gotten off to a bit a busy start. Let me know when you are ready to wrap up the preparations for the visit to Lady Alicia.
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#185 Post by Ramona »

I guess we’re pretty much ready to move on...

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#186 Post by Tiglath »

Unless lenusmars has more to add that's my view too! :)

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#187 Post by ffilz »

BTW, I got lost following all the role play... has someone deducted credits for any of the clothing shopping?

Once I've heard from everyone that still wants to be active in the game, I'll start a new thread.
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#188 Post by Tiglath »

(OOC: As per an OOC bid back in the thread everyone's shopping on Foix's noble house credit card. This is sort of a one time thing (see back in the thread).The caveat being no useful kit was being bought so RP effects only).

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#189 Post by ffilz »

Tiglath wrote:(OOC: As per an OOC bid back in the thread everyone's shopping on Foix's noble house credit card. This is sort of a one time thing (see back in the thread).The caveat being no useful kit was being bought so RP effects only).
Oh, yea, sure thing.

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#190 Post by joertexas »

ffilz wrote:BTW, I got lost following all the role play... has someone deducted credits for any of the clothing shopping?

Once I've heard from everyone that still wants to be active in the game, I'll start a new thread.
Vee is ready to move on :-)
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#191 Post by Ramona »

Tiglath wrote:(OOC: As per an OOC bid back in the thread everyone's shopping on Foix's noble house credit card. This is sort of a one time thing (see back in the thread).The caveat being no useful kit was being bought so RP effects only).
Wait, I can’t buy that Volcanic Pistol from the antiques arms dealer? :D

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#192 Post by Tiglath »

Yes - but not the seismic firing pin or the magma ammunition! ;) :)

And because Book 1 - no FGMP 15s!!! :cry:

Happy to move on!

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#193 Post by joertexas »

Tiglath wrote:And because Book 1 - no FGMP 15s!!! :cry:
That's just wrong. I mean, they make great anti-personnel weapons. Armor? What armor? :D
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

lenusmars
Guide
Guide

#194 Post by lenusmars »

Tiglath wrote:Unless lenusmars has more to add that's my view too! :)
I’m good.

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#195 Post by Ramona »

You going to start a new thread Frank or just carry on here?

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#196 Post by ffilz »

I will start a new thread, I just need to read over what has transpired and then start the new thread.

If someone wants to create an executive summary of what all has transpired since landing that would help me (though most of it is PC to PC role play).

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#197 Post by Ramona »

Booked Mazie in for service, selling cargo (you need to roll there), Squee supposed to contact crystal people if they’re here, went shopping.

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#198 Post by joertexas »

ffilz wrote:I will start a new thread, I just need to read over what has transpired and then start the new thread.

If someone wants to create an executive summary of what all has transpired since landing that would help me (though most of it is PC to PC role play).
Vee helped the passengers disembark, and then went shopping with Foix, Sara, and Ana.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

Starbeard
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#199 Post by Starbeard »

Sorry, I also got lost in the tide after getting swamped with real life. I'm still in, just presume Chu was off doing his own thing during the shopping trip.

Aarav Chu hops out of the ship and stretches his limbs, doing nothing but taking in deep breathes for about 10 minutes. "God it's good to be back on hard turf. Have fun chaps, I'll turn amok if I have to spend one more minute indoors." The vet trots off in the direction of the nearest expanse and doesn't return until evening.

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#200 Post by ffilz »

Starbeard wrote:Sorry, I also got lost in the tide after getting swamped with real life. I'm still in, just presume Chu was off doing his own thing during the shopping trip.

Aarav Chu hops out of the ship and stretches his limbs, doing nothing but taking in deep breathes for about 10 minutes. "God it's good to be back on hard turf. Have fun chaps, I'll turn amok if I have to spend one more minute indoors." The vet trots off in the direction of the nearest expanse and doesn't return until evening.
You did read the description of the world I hope... You're probably not actually going for a run outdoors... But inside the dome is definitely less claustrophobic than the ship.

Return to “Wine Dark Rift (Classic Traveller)”