006 Arrival at Arthiop

ffilz
Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

Re: 006 Arrival at Arthiop

#161 Post by Ramona »

Tiglath wrote:Then Foix seems to loose his military focus and instead substitutes his most charismatic roguish smile whilst pulling Ana in close “On a personal level you, in that look, with a pair of swords, mon dieu c’est si belle. There are two obvious ways out here, cheri – punch me or kiss me! Don’t hold back!”
Ramona wrote: Ana lets out a sigh, “I’m beginning to wonder if as a woman I might be on the wrong side.
Foix retorts defensively “But I love women! Perhaps less specifically than some might prescribe but in fairness I couldn’t do without them! I must assume Lysette Eloise is not in her best of health. I fear she would simply eliminate you as a threat - quite possibly within seconds of meeting you”.
Ana smiles and slides in as if she’s about to return his advance, then sweeps his feet out from under him with a leg while pushing squarely in the centre of his chest sending him tumbling to the ground with a thunderous crash. She puts a booted foot against his throat and applies just enough force to keep him pinned, “If his lordship would care to review the terms of our contract he would find that said agreement does not include those specific fringe benefits and if his lordship would kindly stop looking up my skirt and pay attention, that would also be greatly appreciated.

Ana removes her foot from his throat and kicks him in the ribs pulling the blow just before impact such that it looks far worse than it is. She stands next to the fitting area door looking all the more dangerous and annoyed.
Tiglath wrote:He continues “Ana, La Legion were saving our rounds for our own wounded – you know what the insurgents did. I can say those beautiful men and women who retook the breach used bayonets and rifle butts. My Legion snipers had used all their rounds and were fighting as infantry but given where we were on the reverse slope your wound could not be a spent round or a deflection. I’ve taken that shot myself. I think you did slip and with more than a half second flight time it saved your life. I believe you were shot by a master sniper positioned behind the front line. The shooter could only have been positioned within the Imperial enclave”.
I wasn’t blaming your men,” Ana says quietly, “and it wouldn’t be the first time someone attempted to retire a CO with a bullet. They froze me for 15 years after that, buried the investigation, it is what it is.

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#162 Post by joertexas »

Ramona wrote:Ana smiles and slides in as if she’s about to return his advance, then sweeps his feet out from under him with a leg while pushing squarely in the centre of his chest sending him tumbling to the ground with a thunderous crash. She puts a booted foot against his throat and applies just enough force to keep him pinned, “If his lordship would care to review the terms of our contract he would find that said agreement does not include those specific fringe benefits and if his lordship would kindly stop looking up my skirt and pay attention, that would also be greatly appreciated.

Ana removes her foot from his throat and kicks him in the ribs pulling the blow just before impact such that it looks far worse than it is. She stands next to the fitting area door looking all the more dangerous and annoyed.
The next instant, Ana finds herself staring at Vee from a foot away. She's clad in a rather revealing bra and panty set, and her face is a mask of pure fury. "I DON'T CARE who you are! I DON'T CARE what kind of relationship you have with Gauvain! I DON'T CARE if you kill me in the next minute but don't you DARE do that to him ever again! IS THAT CLEAR!?"
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97
Slug Rifle- 3, Medicine-2, Tactics-2, Zero-G-2, Streetwise- 2

In the Marches
Zaki Shursila, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#163 Post by Tiglath »

joertexas wrote:The next instant, Ana finds herself staring at Vee from a foot away. She's clad in a rather revealing bra and panty set, and her face is a mask of pure fury. "I DON'T CARE who you are! I DON'T CARE what kind of relationship you have with Gauvain! I DON'T CARE if you kill me in the next minute but don't you DARE do that to him ever again! IS THAT CLEAR!?"
A surprisingly calm Foix grabs the furious Vee from behind in a restraining "bear hug" (Str 10) as she faces off against Ana “Stand down my Knight! Ana is quite literally my oldest comrade and responded to my taking advantage of that trust. She clearly still holds me in some regard because she didn’t break any ribs!".

He addresses Ana over the struggling Vee's shoulder "Ana, I apologise, you are a fine soldier but your reputation as an actress is yet unproven and so I deliberately pushed your boundaries. No more theatrics – you have my word but I believe you will see the value in it”.

He looks across to Grimaud “Did you get it?” Grimaud uncomfortably gives a confirmatory nod and nods again when Foix asks “And enough of me?”

Foix smiles cheerfully “I see my luck still holds! Seconds after being floored I find myself grappling with a fabulously attractive woman wearing only her underwear”. He instinctively kisses Vee’s conveniently positioned shoulder and neck and appreciatively whispers in her ear “You, Lady Anevay, are quite incredible!” before gently releasing her.
Ramona wrote:I wasn’t blaming your men,” Ana says quietly, “and it wouldn’t be the first time someone attempted to retire a CO with a bullet. They froze me for 15 years after that, buried the investigation, it is what it is.
Foix replies "I didn't believe that you were - I can't imagine why any Legionnaire would have reason to kill you. Ana, your assassin may well have died of old age but your public profile is about to be significantly raised. If you believe that threat remains I would not put you or Sara in unnecessary danger”.
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#164 Post by Ramona »

Couldn’t wait for me to reply to spill the beans?
joertexas wrote:The next instant, Ana finds herself staring at Vee from a foot away. She's clad in a rather revealing bra and panty set, and her face is a mask of pure fury. "I DON'T CARE who you are! I DON'T CARE what kind of relationship you have with Gauvain! I DON'T CARE if you kill me in the next minute but don't you DARE do that to him ever again! IS THAT CLEAR!?"
Ana looks at Vee, then the prostrate Foix then back to Vee, “As you wish.

She looks darkly at Foix for putting her in this position before returning her attention to Vee, “In the future would m’lady prefer I acquiesce to his lordship’s advances or simply rebuff them somewhat less, enthusiastically?

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#165 Post by Tiglath »

Ramona wrote:Couldn’t wait for me to reply to spill the beans?
It's one of those PbP things where, with the best of intentions, the flow of time and the flow of posts go out of sync. :oops: Having now read Ana's response to Vee I do agree that for greater effect it should go in before Foix intervenes.

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#166 Post by Ramona »

Tiglath wrote:
Ramona wrote:Couldn’t wait for me to reply to spill the beans?
It's one of those PbP things where, with the best of intentions, the flow of time and the flow of posts go out of sync. :oops: Having now read Ana's response to Vee I do agree that for greater effect it should go in before Foix intervenes.
Cut, delete, and repost, I can wait to respond.

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#167 Post by Ramona »

Tiglath wrote:A surprisingly calm Foix grabs the furious Vee from behind in a restraining "bear hug" (Str 10) as she faces off against Ana “Stand down my Knight! Ana is quite literally my oldest comrade and responded to my taking advantage of that trust. She clearly still holds me in some regard because she didn’t break any ribs!".

He addresses Ana over the struggling Vee's shoulder "Ana, I apologise, you are a fine soldier but your reputation as an actress is yet unproven and so I deliberately pushed your boundaries. No more theatrics – you have my word but I believe you will see the value in it”.

He looks across to Grimaud “Did you get it?” Grimaud uncomfortably gives a confirmatory nod and nods again when Foix asks “And enough of me?”

Foix smiles cheerfully “I see my luck still holds! Seconds after being floored I find myself grappling with a fabulously attractive woman wearing only her underwear”. He instinctively kisses Vee’s conveniently positioned shoulder and neck and appreciatively whispers in her ear “You, Lady Anevay, are quite incredible!” before gently releasing her.
Ana scowls at Foix, “I hate playing your stupid noble house games and if you screwed things up between Sara, Vee and myself because you couldn’t be bothered to explain your intentions I will be most, displeased.
Tiglath wrote:Foix replies "I didn't believe that you were - I can't imagine why any Legionnaire would have reason to kill you. Ana, your assassin may well have died of old age but your public profile is about to be significantly raised. If you believe that threat remains I would not put you or Sara in unnecessary danger”.
I am no longer a threat to anyone in the Imperial military machine,” Ana says with a sigh, “I am old, dusty, out of date and retired with no intentions of returning.

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#168 Post by joertexas »

Ramona wrote:Ana looks at Vee, then the prostrate Foix then back to Vee, “As you wish.

She looks darkly at Foix for putting her in this position before returning her attention to Vee, “In the future would m’lady prefer I acquiesce to his lordship’s advances or simply rebuff them somewhat less, enthusiastically?
Tiglath wrote:Foix smiles cheerfully “I see my luck still holds! Seconds after being floored I find myself grappling with a fabulously attractive woman wearing only her underwear”. He instinctively kisses Vee’s conveniently positioned shoulder and neck and appreciatively whispers in her ear “You, Lady Anevay, are quite incredible!” before gently releasing her.
The anger drains out of Vee's countenance as Foix embraces her from behind. "I think you know the answer to that question, my lady," she says gently.

She turns as Foix releases her, causing her right bra cup to drift southward, since she had apparently not put on the shoulder straps. "We will talk about this later. Try to not get killed while I get my next outfit, m'kay?" She turns her back on him and stalks into the dressing room.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#169 Post by Tiglath »

Ramona wrote:Ana scowls at Foix, “I hate playing your stupid noble house games and if you screwed things up between Sara, Vee and myself because you couldn’t be bothered to explain your intentions I will be most, displeased.
Intently studying Vee’s retreating form Foix absently rubs his sore ribs, sighs and replies levelly “You would have every right. The game in which we are all now players will determine the fate of the noble house to which you will owe fealty, Baroness elect. You well know that sometimes orders can not be explained in detail and sometimes engagements develop out of nothing. Ana, I was able to push your buttons and get a predictable result. That’s not ideal in either a General or a Baroness but I presumed upon our history and, again, I apologise”.

He smiles and then laughs ruefully "I did deserve to get put on my arse! I should have a set of broken ribs - you pulled the kick. Why?"

He picks the champagne bottle from its ice bucket and takes a swig offering it to Ana “You know that I can’t screw up what you have with Sara and it appears my newest knight is as diplomatic as she is fierce. Merde, I was impressed! Ana, I guarded your back in the breach at Hessia. I’d like to think you could still trust me enough to let me do the same now. Talk to Sara and let her in”.

He then explains “The campaign has begun. The footage Grimaud captured will be styled as a failed shooting. It will get some minor news coverage but more interest on body art media. I wear a masterwork tattoo on my back and showed it off trying on shirts before the “attack”. It will go viral through veterans and forces media when recognised as a Legion tattoo. Les Paras will know it is me but the entire Legion will recognise the incandescently angry woman apparently dealing with my assailant – La Sainte. We are recruiting. What do you think?”

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#170 Post by Ramona »

Tiglath wrote:Intently studying Vee’s retreating form Foix absently rubs his sore ribs, sighs and replies levelly “You would have every right. The game in which we are all now players will determine the fate of the noble house to which you will owe fealty, Baroness elect. You well know that sometimes orders can not be explained in detail and sometimes engagements develop out of nothing. Ana, I was able to push your buttons and get a predictable result. That’s not ideal in either a General or a Baroness but I presumed upon our history and, again, I apologise”.
You got a predictable result because you backed me into a corner and told me to hit you. You knew full well I wouldn’t kiss you,” Ana shudders and makes a face, “I’m not about to screw things up with Sara for you, nor do I wish to pull the rug out from under Vee for one of your hair brained plans.
Tiglath wrote:He smiles and then laughs ruefully "I did deserve to get put on my arse! I should have a set of broken ribs - you pulled the kick. Why?"
Because I couldn’t handle listening to you whinge about if for the next two weeks and Vee wouldn’t forgiven me.
Tiglath wrote:He picks the champagne bottle from its ice bucket and takes a swig offering it to Ana “You know that I can’t screw up what you have with Sara and it appears my newest knight is as diplomatic as she is fierce. Merde, I was impressed! Ana, I guarded your back in the breach at Hessia. I’d like to think you could still trust me enough to let me do the same now. Talk to Sara and let her in”.

He then explains “The campaign has begun. The footage Grimaud captured will be styled as a failed shooting. It will get some minor news coverage but more interest on body art media. I wear a masterwork tattoo on my back and showed it off trying on shirts before the “attack”. It will go viral through veterans and forces media when recognised as a Legion tattoo. Les Paras will know it is me but the entire Legion will recognise the incandescently angry woman apparently dealing with my assailant – La Sainte. We are recruiting. What do you think?”
I think you need to let people know what you’re planning before you do it, you threw me under the grav track with Vee and possibly Sara for a recruting poster. I also think you have no idea what Vee has planned for us once we are out of the public eye, I’m betting in your case it’s not angry makeup sex.

Ana lets out an exasperated sigh, “House politics give me a headache, give me an objective and a rifle. You better not have fucked things up with Sara, I will seriously use your guts for garters.

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#171 Post by joertexas »

This starts when y'all are done with the conversation - far be it from Vee to interrupt :D

Vee steps out of the dressing room, clad in a loose fitting pants and blouse combination, and she is barefoot. "Gauvain, could I see you in here for a moment, please?" Her face is smiling, but her eyes have a strange, predatory glitter.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

lenusmars
Guide
Guide

#172 Post by lenusmars »

joertexas wrote: Private to Sara:
When she and Sara are alone for a moment, Vee speaks without looking at her. "How are you and your soldier getting along?"
Sara puzzles through some of the clothes that have been fetched for her, at something of a loss. She's never had formal clothing for... well anything except for the dress scout uniform that she joked didn't exist, and that was only at graduation. At Vee's inquiry she gives the fluid shrug that, along with other habits of movement, mark her out as someone born and raised in weak gravity.

"Good..." she replies. "We're not quite the Romeo and Juliet that you and Gauvain are..." she grins. "and I'm just trying to enjoy it and not get too far ahead of myself, you know?"

---

Sara appears at the door finally, wearing a form-fitting sheath dress in royal purple with narrow, delicate gold trim at the neckline and covered with tiny gold starbursts.
Ramona wrote:You better not have fucked things up with Sara, I will seriously use your guts for garters.”
"Well that's an interesting image. What in the void have you two been up to out here?" She blinks, looking between Foix and Ana.

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#173 Post by Tiglath »

Ramona wrote:You got a predictable result because you backed me into a corner and told me to hit you. You knew full well I wouldn’t kiss you,” Ana shudders and makes a face, “I’m not about to screw things up with Sara for you, nor do I wish to pull the rug out from under Vee for one of your hair brained plans.
Foix manages to look indignant “Kissing me might not have been so bad! I am quite an accomplished kisser and have references - including a five star review in a rather tacky society blog”.

“I will talk through any further stratagems that occur to me before putting them in motion. However, you know that you wouldn’t have gone for posing for a propaganda shoot because, mon vieux, you have no idea of the positive effect you have on people around you. It is one of your more endearing qualities. You inspire loyalty in Legionnaires and …” Foix stops and stares as Sara emerges in her evening gown “… and in stunningly attractive pilots!”
lenusmars wrote:Sara appears at the door finally, wearing a form-fitting sheath dress in royal purple with narrow, delicate gold trim at the neckline and covered with tiny gold starbursts.
Ramona wrote:You better not have fucked things up with Sara, I will seriously use your guts for garters.”
"Well that's an interesting image. What in the void have you two been up to out here?" She blinks, looking between Foix and Ana.
Foix grins in genuine delight “Sara you look wonderful! You have missed little - I have been both annoying and a little deceitful and Ana did not break my ribs. As a result we have some spectacular images of Ana which are well worth the price of my well deserved injury. Grimaud will get them to you".

“Mam’selle Sara you do look lovely!” Grimaud looks up from busily working on his hand computer and gives Sara a warm smile as he “flicks” her all his captured images and the rough cut of the propaganda shoot.

Foix sets off in Vee’s wake then stops to unashamedly admire Sara once more “Mam’selle, you really are quite enchanting in that gown!” he gives both her and Ana a cheerful smile and says “Alas, my life’s mission to provoke beauty temporarily takes me away from you both, a bientôt!”

He pauses outside Vee’s dressing room and takes a breath before knocking “Lady Anevay, if you are going to hit me with furniture please note that I have sore ribs from acting as Ana’s muse while Grimaud took some truly excellent footage. As an upside my handsome features remain unscathed”.

Somewhat warily Foix enters Vee’s changing room.

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#174 Post by joertexas »

Tiglath wrote:Somewhat warily Foix enters Vee’s changing room.
A slim arm appears as he opens the door. It grabs him by the collar and drags him inside. The door closes with a thump.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#175 Post by Ramona »

Tiglath wrote:Foix manages to look indignant “Kissing me might not have been so bad! I am quite an accomplished kisser and have references - including a five star review in a rather tacky society blog”.

“I will talk through any further stratagems that occur to me before putting them in motion. However, you know that you wouldn’t have gone for posing for a propaganda shoot because, mon vieux, you have no idea of the positive effect you have on people around you. It is one of your more endearing qualities. You inspire loyalty in Legionnaires and …” Foix stops and stares as Sara emerges in her evening gown “… and in stunningly attractive pilots!”
One, it would have been the biggest mistake of my life no matter how many positive reviews you have received and two, seriously what are the objective scientific criteria for such a review? It’s just stupid.

Foix I’m a soldier, have been since before I was born,” Ana takes a deep breath and looks sadly at the red bindings around her hands, “people point me in a direction and marvel at the swath of destruction when they let me go.” She looks at Foix, “Seriously, don’t do it again, it’s not fair to anyone.
Tiglath wrote:
lenusmars wrote:Sara appears at the door finally, wearing a form-fitting sheath dress in royal purple with narrow, delicate gold trim at the neckline and covered with tiny gold starbursts.
Foix grins in genuine delight “Sara you look wonderful! You have missed little - I have been both annoying and a little deceitful and Ana did not break my ribs. As a result we have some spectacular images of Ana which are well worth the price of my well deserved injury. Grimaud will get them to you".

“Mam’selle Sara you do look lovely!” Grimaud looks up from busily working on his hand computer and gives Sara a warm smile as he “flicks” her all his captured images and the rough cut of the propaganda shoot.

Foix sets off in Vee’s wake then stops to unashamedly admire Sara once more “Mam’selle, you really are quite enchanting in that gown!” he gives both her and Ana a cheerful smile and says “Alas, my life’s mission to provoke beauty temporarily takes me away from you both, a bientôt!”

Ana looks up and stares at Sara as Foix leaves the room, a smile crosses her lips as her grim expression vanishes. “Wow... you look, wow... I mean that idiot stole all the good words before I could say any of them. Wow.” She sighs puts her hands over her heart and lets out a happy little sound.

You look like a Princess from one of those stories, you know, the ones with a dragon and a dimensional castle. We didn’t have happy stories where I came from, someone did something stupid, spirit monsters showed up and everyone dies. This is way better.” A large idiotic smile comes across her face as she continues to gaze at Sara.

Ana shakes her head looks after Foix then back at Sara, “He tried to kiss me, so I punched him. He had a plan, nobles and their idiotic plans, didn’t bother to tell anyone. I’m sorry, probably my fault.

I really want to hug you but you look so pretty, like sparkly glass, and I don’t want to break you and I want to kiss you but lipstick and I don’t want to mess that up and I’m on duty, because someone has to be and it’s my job. I have a million thoughts in my brain and my mouth isn’t sure whether I should keep talking or shut up or ...
Last edited by Ramona on Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#176 Post by Tiglath »

Ramona wrote:One, it would have been the biggest mistake of my life no matter how many positive reviews you have received and two, seriously what are the objective scientific criteria for such a review? It’s just stupid.
Foix looks mildly bewildered and replies “Um, I think it was supposed to be more trivial than scientific”.
Ramona wrote:Foix I’m a soldier, have been since before I was born,” Ana takes a deep breath and looks sadly at the red bindings around her hands, “people point me in a direction and marvel at the swath of destruction when they let me go.” She looks at Foix, “Seriously, don’t do it again, it’s not fair to anyone.
Foix smiles at Ana “I won’t do it again – I have no need to. I can’t see any reason I’ll need you angry again which was the reason I did it”. He continues “You are a soldier, I need that and Sara’s important for you. She and I get along you know? It’s because we’re both on your side”. He sighs “Ana, I’m not trying to take away what you have - I need you and Sara together because she completes you”.

Foix takes his leave and heads for Vee's dressing room.

+++

Foix's return to be timed after Ana and Sara have had their conversation.

After the door of the dressing room loudly closes a series of further muted thumps and bangs emanate from the dressing room. After a while an insouciant Foix emerges. He checks his appearance in a mirror and the beatific grin on his rakishly handsome features widens as he fastens the stand up collar of his dolman jacket to conceal what may have been a mark on his neck. He pauses to light a slim cigar before re-joining the company. He helps himself to more champagne before he reclines on one of the sofas in the viewing area and blows a perfect smoke ring.

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#177 Post by joertexas »

Tiglath wrote:Foix's return to be timed after Ana and Sara have had their conversation.

After the door of the dressing room loudly closes a series of further muted thumps and bangs emanate from the dressing room. After a while an insouciant Foix emerges. He checks his appearance in a mirror and the beatific grin on his rakishly handsome features widens as he fastens the stand up collar of his dolman jacket to conceal what may have been a mark on his neck. He pauses to light a slim cigar before re-joining the company. He helps himself to more champagne before he reclines on one of the sofas in the viewing area and blows a perfect smoke ring.
Vee steps out a minute later, immaculately clad in pants, a blouse, and a blazer. She smiles at Foix. "What do you think?"
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

lenusmars
Guide
Guide

#178 Post by lenusmars »

He pauses outside Vee’s dressing room and takes a breath before knocking “Lady Anevay, if you are going to hit me with furniture please note that I have sore ribs from acting as Ana’s muse while Grimaud took some truly excellent footage. As an upside my handsome features remain unscathed”.

Sara attempts to absorb Foix’s rather rapid-fire explaination. Though she blushes prettily after the succession of compliments on the dress. In the end she watches him disappear into the dressing rooms with a bewildered shake of her head before turning again to Ana.
Ana looks up and stares at Sara as Foix leaves the room, a smile crosses her lips as her grim expression vanishes. “Wow... you look, wow... I mean that idiot stole all the good words before I could say any of them. Wow.” She sighs puts her hands over her heart and lets out a happy little sound.

“You look like a Princess from one of those stories, you know, the ones with a dragon and a dimensional castle. We didn’t have happy stories where I came from, someone did something stupid, spirit monsters showed up and everyone dies. This is way better.” A large idiotic smile comes across her face as she continues to gaze at Sara.
Sara beams at the both the compliments of Ana’s words and her reaction, She slowly walks toward Ana. She cants her head slightly
"Oh, I’m pretty sure you just said the best ones ever. I wasn’t sure about being wrapped in what feels like another half-gee of pressure with no pockets anywhere, but I’m starting to see the appeal."
Ana shakes her head looks after Foix then back at Sara, “He tried to kiss me, so I punched him. He had a plan, nobles and their idiotic plans, didn’t bother to tell anyone. I’m sorry, probably my fault.”

“I really want to hug you but you look so pretty, like sparkly glass, and I don’t want to break you and I want to kiss you but lipstick and I don’t want to mess that up and I’m on duty, because someone has to be and it’s my job. I have a million thoughts in my brain and my mouth isn’t sure whether I should keep talking or shut up or ...”
Sara slides her arms around the soldier’s neck goes up on her toes and kisses Ana softly. After a long moment of warmth she sets down on her feet again.

She snorts through her nose. Shakes her head. Her red curls bounce with the motion.

"Silly. It’s your fault because you’re so hot he couldn’t help himself? Totally plausible, I’ll grant you, but duh, of course it’s not your fault." She says gently, laying her head against Ana’s sternum. "I trust you, you goof."

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#179 Post by Tiglath »

joertexas wrote:Vee steps out a minute later, immaculately clad in pants, a blouse, and a blazer. She smiles at Foix. "What do you think?"
Foix gives Vee a languid grin “I think you are quite magnificent, Lady Anevay”.

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#180 Post by joertexas »

Tiglath wrote:Foix gives Vee a languid grin “I think you are quite magnificent, Lady Anevay”.
Vee just manages to keep a straight face. "I'll take that as a positive comment on this outfit. The prices here are scandalous, though. I have four outfits to purchase." She turns to the woman assisting her. "Do you have our total?"

"Certainly, my lady." The woman passes a small datapad to Foix.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

Return to “Wine Dark Rift (Classic Traveller)”