Character Generation

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Character Generation

#61 Post by ffilz »

I just started a thread with house rules and collected all the previous experience bits mentioned so far in chargen.
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#62 Post by ffilz »

Once a character is done and a character sheet posted in the character sheets thread, I'll move your chargen thread to the sub-forum so they will be easy to find but not clutter up the main forum.

Do folks mind if I go through and edit your character sheets a bit? Follow the basic format that Kevin did (though let's put the hit locations and other tables in CODE blocks so the columns line up). Also, as I mentioned earlier, put characteristics in the form orig [max] current and check the house rules for the appropriate max. I'll double check all these. Also check your hit points calculation against the house rules.

I think we're approaching readiness.
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#63 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I have no issue with you editing, correcting and fixing my sheet Frank. I much rather welcome it.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#64 Post by ffilz »

Hmm, I was thinking I had the ability to edit folks posts, so you could post your character sheet, and I could make appropriate updates...

That doesn't seem possible, so I'm going to start a Google Document that we can all have edit capability for. In order for that to work, i will need an e-mail address for you so I can give you permission. You can either PM me your e-mail, or you can check out the document and request access from the document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10Z7 ... sp=sharing

Starbeard
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#65 Post by Starbeard »

That's a nice looking character sheet. I'll try to get my PC info formatted the way you want ASAP.

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#66 Post by ffilz »

Starbeard wrote:That's a nice looking character sheet. I'll try to get my PC info formatted the way you want ASAP.
I've put a bunch of blank templates in. They have all the standard base skills indicated.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#67 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I do agree the sheet you shared from google looks really nice Frank.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Le Noir Faineant
Strider
Strider

#68 Post by Le Noir Faineant »

When did you send this one around, Frank? Must have overlooked/accidentally deleted it; sorry for being such a drag. Next week should be easier.

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#69 Post by ffilz »

I just mostly finished a guide to character creation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UaD ... sp=sharing

I'm going to roll birthdays for everyone.

Le Noir Faineant
Strider
Strider

#70 Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Woof, Frank! Thank you so much! But just how long did this one take you to prepare?! :oops: I don't do that for my players.

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#71 Post by ffilz »

Le Noir Faineant wrote:Woof, Frank! Thank you so much! But just how long did this one take you to prepare?! :oops: I don't do that for my players.
Maybe 5 hours. Some of it I was able to cut and paste.

Frank

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#72 Post by ffilz »

I'm converting the character sheets to a Google Sheet based on one of my Roll20 player's work. The sheet autocalculates a bunch of stuff.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

I don't have all of you with edit capability yet, if you don't have edit capability, please go to the sheet and request access.

Once I get all converted, I will fill in any holes that are left for chargen.

Frank

Return to “Frank's RuneQuest 1”