The Firehouse. Home sweet home.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: The Firehouse. Home sweet home.

#381 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Roy nods as the information is explained "I see, that is interesting. I appreciate the information I really get into this kind of thing." he explains to Jean "The snakes are in another part of town as by friend here said an old church had a burial area that someone tried to dig up and it's now full of snakes as Jason can contest to. But we believe and got readings that there is paranormal activity there most likely a ghost or spirit the church said it makes noises and a bit of a ruckus at times but nobody dares enter the mound."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#382 Post by Pulpatoon »

Etta collects the boots they bought for tromping amongst snakes. And double checks if the GBI gloves and coveralls are sufficiently heavy enough to act as coverage. For the first time in Fort Smith, she changes into a GBI coverall herself, eschewing her cardigan.

To Lionel: "Is it okay if we hold off on the reporters? I feel like it might not be respectful, given the nature of the site. Also, there's a chance we're all going to end up getting hauled out of there on stretchers."

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#383 Post by Urson »

Joker

When the phones ping, Joker immediately activates his, walking around collecting data on field strength, location, PK value, and everything else. After a couple of minutes, he looks up, suddenly realizing how disrespectful he's being to Thomas and his religion.

Beard of the prophet! I am so sorry! He immediately puts his phone away, looking embarrassed. He walks away, then returns in a minute with the rest of his cheroots, which he offers to Thomas.

Cool: 3 [3d6] = 11
ghost [1d6] = 2
FA FO

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#384 Post by Scott308 »

Lionel "Freight Train" Williams
Pulpatoon wrote:Etta collects the boots they bought for tromping amongst snakes. And double checks if the GBI gloves and coveralls are sufficiently heavy enough to act as coverage. For the first time in Fort Smith, she changes into a GBI coverall herself, eschewing her cardigan.

To Lionel: "Is it okay if we hold off on the reporters? I feel like it might not be respectful, given the nature of the site. Also, there's a chance we're all going to end up getting hauled out of there on stretchers."
Yeah, that's fine. I don't want to upset or offend anyone.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#385 Post by Bluehorse »

As the team suits up, Thomas perks up. Pizza! and smiles waving them all like saying "Follow me!"

Jean chuckles. Every time we come to town he insists on going to Larry's. Best not to argue. He'll make a fuse if everyone doesn't go.

Once everyone is suited up and in the vehicles, the Ecto now loaded with equipment. In the next post, let me know what you plan to carry. It will all be in the Ecto until someone says otherwise.

Jean leads the way to the other side of town to a big pizza place where they pay a flat rate for unlimited pizza, some of which is very traditional and others are outright weird, but it is all good. At some point, Thomas gets up and goes to play ski ball and is uncommonly good at it. He hands out tickets from his winnings to the kids in the area with a smile.

Continue Here: :)
viewtopic.php?f=628&t=8655&p=430001#p430001

Return to “Mission Archive”