Off Duty (OOC)

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Off Duty (OOC)

#341 Post by Taaz »

So the question is are we going to have somone at the podium talking to the crowd?

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#342 Post by Pulpatoon »

Jason and Roy both have Charm, so either of them might be good choices.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#343 Post by Scott308 »

I figured with only 2 dice in Cool, Lionel was going to have his eyes closed in the picture of him receiving the plaque, but I guess he is used to photo ops. :)

Cool: [1d6] = 5; Ghost Die: [1d6] = 6
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#344 Post by Taaz »

If there are no objections, Jason can take the lead on the tour, step in as the face for a minute?

Scott308

#345 Post by Scott308 »

Sounds good.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#348 Post by Taaz »

1720a81d57abee455f65534bc67c779c.jpg
1720a81d57abee455f65534bc67c779c.jpg (56.8 KiB) Viewed 1008 times

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#349 Post by Taaz »

Heres hoping folksy pig farmer plays in Ol Fort Smith, lol

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#350 Post by Bluehorse »

Oh no! LOL! Well, I knew it would come up eventually, but the good news is that you have stopped them, I just have to figure out if you mistook one for the football and the other for the quarterback. I'll get with you on that one ;)

I was worried things were going too well for too long. :roll:

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#351 Post by Bluehorse »

Hey guys. Might have trouble getting a real post up this week due to getting final grades in before the break. Will try for some mini posts scattered about if that is okay.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#352 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Totally fine with me Brett it's been and usually is a crazy time from Thanksgiving onward usually. For me not too bad but I'm far from the normal lol ;)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#353 Post by Taaz »

Yeah, life happens its all wavy gravy

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#356 Post by Pulpatoon »

I certainly took it as tone-deafness on the Mayor's part that seemed very in-character.

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#357 Post by Bluehorse »

Which was very much as it was intended. Not outright racist or anything. In case some hadn't figured it out, he is based very directly on Boss Haogg from the Dukes of Hazzard

Scott308

#358 Post by Scott308 »

Bluehorse wrote:Happy birthday Scott AKA Lionel!!!
Thanks! My daughter wanted to see Mary Poppins Returns, so I took her to that last night.

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#359 Post by Bluehorse »

Hope everyone has had a great holiday! Will try to get a post up soon. I am curious if there is anything in particular that you are wanting to play out here or if you are ready to move it along.

Scott308

#360 Post by Scott308 »

Lionel is ready to move along and go buy Ecto1!

Return to “OOC Archive”