Off Duty (OOC)

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Off Duty (OOC)

#361 Post by Taaz »

Yeah I figured just follow up with the Sgt and then the team unless anything is going to pop up.

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#362 Post by Pulpatoon »

If Etta can get the Mayor alone, she'd like to have a conversation with him. If that isn't possible now, she'll ask for an appointment.

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#364 Post by Bluehorse »

Okay. Getting things updated as I go. Seems Pulpatoon wants a 1 on 1 with the Mayor, so that is set up. I am assuming RoamingVapor has quit at this point, so Mac is in NPC land like Jacob. If anyone has someone they would like to invite, feel free. I can adjust everything going forward to whatever number of players we have, but 4 to 6 is optimal.

I have set up a thread for whoever is interested to go grab an ecto. Just hop on and I'll get r done.

Any other actions can be kicked off in the Firehouse thread or if you have a specific request, PM me and I will set it up for you. Please check out the To Do list for an update on what is going on so far. I will be updating other threads as well since this last mission revealed a lot of the world you are finding yourselves in as far as places, npcs, and situations. Other things have been hinted at that may not be listed yet, so keep that in mind if you want to act on anything.

And happy new year!

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#365 Post by Bluehorse »

And I forgot to mention! I light of the holidays, please everyone feel free to take 1 of 2 options for the roll of your choice...

Choice 1: Add an extra 1d6 to any single roll.
Choice 2: Drop your ghost dice on any single roll.

Just my way of saying Happy Christmas and Happy New Year!

Some of you also have extra goodies to your first roll with some equipment thanks to Roy next time you use it... So make sure you keep up with all that!

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#366 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I select option 2 :)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#368 Post by Pulpatoon »

Welcome, Rex!

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#369 Post by Scott308 »

Welcome, Rex!
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#370 Post by Scott308 »

Bluehorse wrote:Thanks Scott! Still waiting on the war story of a game you played for 25 hours!
Sorry! I posted a write-up in my Extra Life thread, but I'll link it here for you.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=6923&start=0#p392066
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#371 Post by Rex »

Thanks guys. I am still catching up on my reading, but will try and get a post in soon.

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#372 Post by Bluehorse »

Scott308 wrote:
Bluehorse wrote:Thanks Scott! Still waiting on the war story of a game you played for 25 hours!
Sorry! I posted a write-up in my Extra Life thread, but I'll link it here for you.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=6923&start=0#p392066

That is so awesome!

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#373 Post by Taaz »

Welcome Rex! (the one time i dont check for a couple days lol)

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#374 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Howdy Rex fancy seeing you here :)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#375 Post by Rex »

Yup, decided I had time to pick up a couple of new games and this looked like fun.

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#376 Post by Taaz »

This is an awesome game imho, i love the system and Bluehorse has been nailing it so glad your along with us.

An aside, who is able to be in with Etta? I was wondering if this is something in the lobby or an office we cant see and hear. I didnt see anything but might have just overlooked it.

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#377 Post by Bluehorse »

Thanks Taaz! I have certainly been trying to deliver.

As far as the two threads are concerned, they are both happening in the lobby unless Pulpatoon intended to have went somewhere more private and I missed that point. I was trying to keep things sorted in two threads regardless, and leave it open to whomever wanted to hop onto which one or both. I also left it open to you to contact me about other pursuits you want to take on as solo or in the firehouse thread.

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#378 Post by Pulpatoon »

Etta's conversation with the Mayor was explicitly in a different room, but then she saw him out, and made her call to Tully while still standing in the lobby. She probably has a finger stuck in the non-phone ear, so as to not be distracted by any background chatter.

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#379 Post by Bluehorse »

Pulpatoon wrote:Etta's conversation with the Mayor was explicitly in a different room, but then she saw him out, and made her call to Tully while still standing in the lobby. She probably has a finger stuck in the non-phone ear, so as to not be distracted by any background chatter.
Works for me.

Taaz
Ranger
Ranger

#380 Post by Taaz »

Thanks! Jason is going to eventually follow up with Gabby and Bur but not int the immediate future, he has a plan. If nothing else happens this evening hes gonna reach out to Gabby, but I figure theres lots more before that.

Return to “OOC Archive”