OOC

hyperborea
Tracker
Tracker

Re: OOC

#221 Post by hyperborea »

Yeah I like the idea of letting the bird in and then using Sprig to block the doorway. I have no idea how Zemroy plans on getting through a 20' giant and by then our fighters will hopefully be back in action. We can hold the bird hostage for a few rounds and negotiate, then when the fighters are unheld we can kill the bird if we desire.

Also I don't think a potion of longevity is going to be all that helpful in relation to diseases so I'd say try that after the others? It's not like the rest of us need it for any reason except Mac cause he's kind of a geezer (no offense lol).

So do we agree that for our actions Mac just keeps talking and says we're going to "meet the demands" and Grossphil will open the stopper on the mystery potion and give it to Sprig? I'm not sure about Zefarrel but I want to get a confirmation before I post cause these are going to be a crucial couple of rounds on whether or not we all die.

scottjen
Ranger
Ranger

#222 Post by scottjen »

Sprig using himself as a human shield is fine if he wishes it. Sprig, I take it you are not capable of casting spells. Longevity is not going to help. I say desperate times call for desperate measures, so try something unknown.
I'm all for pretending to meet demands and buying time.

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#224 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Ok. Pretending to meet demands it is.

Or Mac casts charm on Sprig and turns on everyone in a horrible twist! :lol:

Either way.

hyperborea
Tracker
Tracker

#225 Post by hyperborea »

Monsieur Rose wrote:Or Mac casts charm on Sprig and turns on everyone in a horrible twist! :lol:

Either way.
The Archivist cooking up some plot twists for his book I see :lol:

Well our fate is in the hands of a giant gnome and the dice so I hope for our sakes it works out. And I love that you're so willing to basically become a shield CP, I hope Sprig ends up living but if he dies what a sacrificial way to go. Whatever happens we had a solid run and a fun group, so here's hoping we live

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#226 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Monsieur Rose wrote:
Or Mac casts charm on Sprig and turns on everyone in a horrible twist! :lol:
Please do this! :lol:

hyperborea
Tracker
Tracker

#227 Post by hyperborea »

I thought Mac gave Sprig the unreadable potion? He said that in his last action, hence why I didn't have Grossphil say anything

Also as far as continuing to stall, since it's really our only option, I kind of think I should have Grossphil pretend to discover some sort of way out using those scrolls we found. Even if they're just recipes or whatever, he can keep up the ruse for a few rounds and I could warn Zemroy that if he tries to burn us all, he'll burn his ticket out of here too. Thoughts?

hyperborea
Tracker
Tracker

#229 Post by hyperborea »

Alright I did something along those lines. Here's hoping it works and then the following round I can say something about how if he throws a fireball in here it would doom him as well as us cause he'll never get out of here.

And if he's stupid enough to send Tinky in to investigate the scroll I'm looking at, we can have Sprig block the door and then just kill the bird or hold it hostage.

scottjen
Ranger
Ranger

#230 Post by scottjen »

So Zemroy just happens to speak gnome also? Or has some spells going to hear and understand. Nice knowing you guys.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#231 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Monsieur Rose wrote:Mac tried to give a potion to Sprig last time. Did that work out?
:oops:
I totally missed that last line somehow.

I will retcon that into my next post.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#232 Post by OGRE MAGE »

scottjen wrote:So Zemroy just happens to speak gnome also? Or has some spells going to hear and understand. Nice knowing you guys.
Well, he is a wizard. High intelligence, bonus languages, and all that.

scottjen
Ranger
Ranger

#233 Post by scottjen »

I'm tired of bargaining with this asshole. It isn't going to work. And I don't think he has a Fireball spell.

hyperborea
Tracker
Tracker

#234 Post by hyperborea »

Okay so he's going to try smoking us out instead. I think we might want to have Big Sprig start cutting through the webs cause otherwise we'll all just suffocate to death. Grossphil could attempt one more time to convince Zemroy that this is a stupid idea, but I doubt it's going to work.

hyperborea
Tracker
Tracker

#236 Post by hyperborea »

ChubbyPixie wrote:Sprig could clear the web from in front of the door and then we could just shut the door? Then, essentially, he’d just be smoking himself out?
I'm fine with that if you are. And if it works you could literally just have Sprig sit in front of the closed door with your back to it, and then Zemroy can't get inside even if he wants to. That should buy us enough time for the fighters to stop being held

scottjen
Ranger
Ranger

#237 Post by scottjen »

Closing the door sounds like a good plan.

ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#238 Post by ChubbyPixie »

It’s that time of year again. Yes, GaryCon. From tomorrow through Sunday. If the past is any indicator, I won’t be posting much during that time. I’ll be too busy trying to sneak into a game I wasn’t signed up for because it’s a “featured” event and you have to have a Gold badge WHICH IS ONLY POSSIBLE IF YOU HAVE A DIRECT PSYCHIC LINK TO LUKE GYGAX. Which I do not. :)

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#239 Post by OGRE MAGE »

I would think that a psychic link to that guy would only cause you a severe case of scatterbrain. :lol:

Since I will be there as well, this game might be put on pause till around Monday or so.

I will still post if I can though, to keep things moving. :D

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#240 Post by Alethan »

Are you two going to meet in person, then??? Just to say hi?!?
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

Return to “C3 The Lost Island... (1E Tournament)”