Session 4: Back to Falko

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Session 4: Back to Falko

#121 Post by Marullus »

I think we're already agreed IC and OOC on that as the plan.

I appreciate trying to kickstart this with some IC conversation, but I think we're still stuck on pause until Ludanto adjudicates the rolls above...

BillTheGalacticHero
Ranger
Ranger

#122 Post by BillTheGalacticHero »

Yup, just trying to get us back on track. It's been a long two weeks.

Ludanto
Ranger
Ranger

#123 Post by Ludanto »

I'm not particularly kind, but I am super-lazy, so Tax it is! Oh nooes! :P

And how are we integrating Bucksurdu into the party? Just met him at the tavern and invited him to pad out the party?

Do you guys want to RP that at all, or will we just jump to the next thing?

BillTheGalacticHero
Ranger
Ranger

#124 Post by BillTheGalacticHero »

Friends, on the way back to the monastery I think we should do some hunting. it will give us extra fresh food that we could use if we need to negotiate with Greygrim again. I'm the only one trained in wilderness survival, although I think Berry could help with some of the training from his order. Survivalist can help Hunter.

It would be best though, if we could find someone experienced in the Wild who would be willing to join us. Someone who can follow a game trail, and find the tasty wild herbs.

And if that isn't an opening for an elf to join us, then we'll need to use a 2x4. lol

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#125 Post by Marullus »

Also remember we get a new Adventure Hook (GM rolls [3d6] on page 97.)
Ludanto, can you roll that? :)

Ludanto
Ranger
Ranger

#126 Post by Ludanto »

Already taken care of. Just waiting on your next move.

bucksurdu
Runner
Runner

#127 Post by bucksurdu »

I (Alfred the Unready) have just been following along, trying not to make waves, since I don't really know the party. But I am getting hungry. I take the Pathfinder's suggestion and thinking about hunting for game. Exercising my survivalist skills, I search for a game trail. I move quietly [quiet trait] to seek a good vantage point along a game trail and hope that a wild boar wanders within range of my trusty bow, Betsy. I really love boar, but I'll settle for the first animal that wanders along the trail that looks large enough to feed the party.

Rusty Tincanne
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#128 Post by Rusty Tincanne »

It seems like we're ready to go. We've rolled out lifestyle costs and penalties were assigned. So how about this: We met Alfred during our stay and he's expressed interest in joining us. We agreed to meet outside the town gates. So here we are.
Sounds good? If so:

Rabon says farewell to his friend, Merr Rhion, the maid, and greets his traveling companions. He agrees that finding a direct path to the ruin is better than risking an encounter with "the creepy old hag in the shack," as he puts it. I've got no problem hunting for a coney 'er two as we go, either. But I ain't much of no hunter, so I'll just stay outta yer ways. He drops back and walks with Allric, asking about what he learned from the foreign folk.

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#129 Post by Marullus »

Allric looks rejuvenated by his weeklong stay with fellow men of learning, in a proper bed, and with access to a washtub. He pontificates floridly as they head into the forest glad for Rabon's real or feigned interest as Thag and the new elf work out the way ahead. He has little to offer the two rugged wayfarers in their duties, being man of such erudite power and sophistication. "Good to have a new elf, in truth. So wise in the forest ways. Practically charmers with animals and such, you know. Is he really wearing -antlers- though? Hope he doesn't get stuck in the ruins with that... Perhaps it exudes power among his kind... Do we tell him it makes him look a fool outside his own culture?" He plays with his groomed and waxed beard tip, making sure it doesn't get dirty too soon into the adventure. "I loved the imperials. Some trouble with a sea cult, it seems... We will need to keep an eye out for such things. Lovely taste. Proper colognes, exotic beard wax, succulent meals," he sighs contentedly. "... don't think they minded me leaving out early this morning," he paused a moment, then dismissed it. "I am sure they will take care of it."

Return to “Torchbearer: Scoundrels”