2E Rules Online

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

Re: 2E Rules Online

#21 Post by dmw71 »

Darithe wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:44 pm Thank you for pointing out that site! It was most helpful for a game I'm currently playing in.
Glad it helped!

Even though I own most everything contained on that site in PDF form, it was sometimes easier to just check there first. It also helped that everyone will have access to it, so referring to it was a lot easier than pointing someone to a rule in a PDF that they may or may not own.
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

Revenant
Ranger
Ranger

#22 Post by Revenant »

I wasn't aware this site was still around. I too have most of those in hard form or pdf but if I ever start a new game, I now know where to send the players. Sorry the forums are gone though. There was a great series of updates to the Monster Mythology book I remember reading in the forums. I wonder if that's still available somewhere.

Revenant

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#23 Post by dmw71 »

Revenant wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:41 pm Sorry the forums are gone though. There was a great series of updates to the Monster Mythology book I remember reading in the forums. I wonder if that's still available somewhere.
I've only ever used the rules from that site and didn't even notice a forum was available.

That said, try this link:
https://web.archive.org/web/20141024234 ... rg/forums/

I'm not sure it will have what you're looking for, but it was one of the more recent (2014) archived links for that site.
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

Revenant
Ranger
Ranger

#24 Post by Revenant »

Thank you for the link! I found the blog by AuldDragon which was the one who posted. Here's the link for anyone else looking for it. Lots of good stuff there.

http://blog.aulddragon.com/monster-mythology-update/

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#25 Post by tibbius »

Wow. So much good stuff floating around out there.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Return to “General RPG discussion”