Chapter #4: Adventure #4 Eleven Baneful Gates - Part 1

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Chapter #4: Adventure #4 Eleven Baneful Gates

#301 Post by Storm11 »

If anyone comes knocking upon the little shair’s door, Alara will crackle into view within the corridor.

My master is exhausted from his divination today. He asked me to give you back the dagger and the sword with these messages. Both are enchanted, neither with any extra powers. They both bare enchantments that make it easier to hit and are sharper than your mundane weapons, causing more significant damage. He says he will see you upon the Morrow once he has recovered his strength.

+1 longsword and +1 dagger.
Greys Campaign.

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#302 Post by ravenn4544 »

Asad awakes the next morning hungover and cranky (more cranky than usual!). He is disappointed that no Tavern or Innkeeper's daughter found their way into his rooms. Of course, they could have, but his unbridled gluttonous consumption of Ale may have affected his memory of the event. He shrugs in indifference at their loss.

He rises, pukes in the corner ("that which doesn't kill us makes us stronger!") - and heads out with his mighty sword in search of glory and renown.

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#303 Post by Cwreando »

Abrex

Abrex has Baheej deliver breakfast to Jamal's room and pays for it and tips Baheej as well.

Abrex knocks on Jamal's door and says, "Ah Alara thank you. Thank you Jamal. I have asked Baheej to deliver some breakfast for you. You both did great work. Thank you both."

Abrex swaps out the swords but keeps the other one as a backup.
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#304 Post by Storm11 »

Jamal raises his head from the bed weakly and gives a thumbs up before collapsing back into the covers, exhausted.
Greys Campaign.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#305 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Baheej himself returns to Jamal's room moments later with some breakfast foods on a platter. He enters the room and sets it down on a table and leaves quietly.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#306 Post by Bluehorse »

Emma

Was up early, her spells for the day ready and she was eager for more conversation downstairs. She happily went to the common room (or tavern next door) and found a table where she cheerfully asked for coffee and breakfast, all the while spinning tales of her travels with her father in her younger days into the northlands of her birth and back. By the time the *Sleepy heads* were downstairs and joining her, she was halfway through a story about her father's caravan being attacked, and she was standing on the chair using a fork like a sword to illustrate the scene she painted in her narrative. This was a technique her people humbly referred to as L.A.R.P.ing.

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#307 Post by Dram »

Anuzal wakes early. Eats his breakfast in his bed. Then gets out stretches pulls the cord. When Baheej arrives. Please draw me a bath before everyone awakes. Did everyone receive a proper room last night.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

GreyWolfVT

#308 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Baheej arrives at Anuzal's room knocks and asks "How may I be of service?" hearing the demand and question he calls one of the staff to gather hot water for the bath two women come to the room grab the buckets and after a time of back and forth have water in the tub for Anuzal. "Well I do not know who is in your group but you did share your room with a one Abrex and Emma was here but i saw her leave earlier this morning heading to the tavern next door for food. Other than that there were many others that came last night and got rooms. Your bath is ready good sir."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#309 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Dubb

Dubb makes his way to where Emma is holding court in the morning. He nods an acknowledgment at her tale, not wanting to interrupt. Dubb grabs a seat at the table where she is standing and leans back to listen.

GreyWolfVT

#310 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Manjid gets the ordered breakfast and coffee for Emma and same for Dubb and brings it himself to their table, there is not much of a crowd in the morning at the tavern save for the hired help Rashad, Khalid and Hazeem sitting at the same table listening to Emma's tale.

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#311 Post by Cwreando »

Abrex

Abrex finishes his breakfast and washes up in a wash bowl if provided or asks for one. He gets his gear on then heads down to the tavern and probably catches the last part of Emma's tale and joins them saying, "I hope everyone had a good sleep? The breakfast was very good. Once everyone is ready we can go see the council real quick and be on our way."
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#312 Post by Scott308 »

Benham Iskandar

The sha'ir pulls the cord in his room. When Baheej arrives, he will order breakfast for seven, with a jug of wine and loaf of bread for the road.

For GW:
To those assembled in the room, he says, You may stay here if you wish, relaxing a while longer, until the innkeeper needs to prepare the room for future guests. I thank you all for last night.

Benham will settle up his bills with everyone at this time, and then head down stairs to find the rest of the party.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Zeromancer
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#313 Post by Zeromancer »

Ameer says his morning prayers in seclusion then joins the others in the common area for a meal, though perhaps too late to experience Emma's tale. "My friends, we should remember to resupply while we have this opportunity. I suggest a visit to the market after our meeting with the town council has concluded." the scholar recommends to no one in particular.

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#314 Post by Dram »

Anuzal- Finishes his breakfast. Says to Banhem. That is is fine I am sure they are all eating breakfast with Emma. He begins to undress. I shall bathe quickly and join them What do I owe you for your fine service? Good sir.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

GreyWolfVT

#315 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Baheej to Anuzal and anyone else that asks to pay for their breakfast delivery at the Inn "Nothing my fine sir the breakfast service is in the cost for the suite."

To Scott308:
"The men and ladies thank you for the night's activities they each ask for only 6 gp as payment. and take you up on the offer of remaining in the room until asked to leave.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#316 Post by Scott308 »

GreyWolf:
Benham pays them each their requested fee.
36gp deducted.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

GreyWolfVT

#317 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Scott308 wrote:GreyWolf:
Benham pays them each their requested fee.
36gp deducted.
Thank you. ;)

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#318 Post by Bluehorse »

Emma

How much should I deduct for room and breakfast etc.?

The gnome smiles and nods. I love sleeping under the stars of the dessert but nothing beats a nice bed in a nice room. I feel revitalized and eager to go. Maybe we should hit the bazaar before setting out. She turns to those in her little audience. Are there any places of interest you would recommend before we leave, my friends? She begins fiddling with her coin purse preparing to pay for her breakfast and possibly some "on the road" supplies... generous tips for good information...

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#319 Post by Storm11 »

Jamal sleeps the slumber of the exhausted for the day, Alara curled up beside him on the pillow.
Greys Campaign.

GreyWolfVT

#320 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Bluehorse wrote:Emma

How much should I deduct for room and breakfast etc.?
Deduct nothing Anuzal paid for it all. Even though you left the room early they brought you breakfast to the room....

Return to “Archive”