OOC Discussion

drpete
drpete
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC Discussion

#101 Post by drpete »

Apologies, folks... this week has turned out to be much more packed than anticipated. It was the end of a marking period followed immediately by some family obligations. I'm still here, just havent really had a chance to update.

I'm understanding that you want to be in the green man's shrine, but do you want to sleep there *in the dark* or using a light source?

Since you're stopping around dinner, I assume you plan to eat, sleep, etc, till "morning"?

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#102 Post by Rex »

Yup, basic full rest. Eat, sleep etc. I don't have an issue with dark, but I have infravision.

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#103 Post by ybn1197 »

My apologies to everyone for not posting earlier. My father was diagnosed with prostate cancer a couple of months ago. Unfortunately ever time he was to begin radiation treatment, something occurred to stall them. He has bad balance and can not walk so well so they postponed treatment to see if there were any tumors and lesions on his brain. Finding none they were going to proceed but then another doctor called for a MRI of his spine. That was clear but the radiologist saw a mass at the edge of the film and called for an MRI of his upper spine, neck, and lower skull. That was when they found a benign tumor on his lower neck/upper spine. They finally cleared him to start radiation therapy this past Monday. I do IT work for Johns Hopkins Hospital in the Cancer Center so I am very familiar with the equipment they are using to treat him so I was away for a couple of days with my family to get things started.

Because of his medical condition, I may have to disappear suddenly. If you see that I have not been on the boards for over 36 hours during the week, please NPC my character, put him in the background, or just assume he has a relapse and falls unconscious. I am keeping my fingers crossed that things go smoothly for the next 9 weeks of treatment. Then they have to check the benign tumor again to see if it is operable (they have to wait for the radiation treatment to be concluded before starting anything on the spinal tumor.)

drpete
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#104 Post by drpete »

I'm sorry to hear about your father's condition, ybn. I hope that all goes well, and they are able to help him.

Naturally, "real" life comes well before these games, so don't worry about it. You're welcome to play when you are able...

Fingolwyn
Tracker
Tracker

#105 Post by Fingolwyn »

I'm guessing from the amount of dust that has collected on this game that it's dead?
Feed the Boy and he will become a Man. Feed the Man and he will become a God. Feed the God and you will become the food.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#106 Post by Rex »

I hope not, but it does seem that way.

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#107 Post by ybn1197 »

I would prefer it otherwise but I have to agree. Drpete himself has not been online since May 20. I hope all is well with him.

drpete
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#108 Post by drpete »

Apologies. Due to my being overwhelmed in RL, and burned out, I had to end this game prematurely. Thank you for your dedication, and I hope we can play in another game some time.

Return to “Barrowmaze (Blueholme)”