Rally Point

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

Re: Rally Point

#101 Post by BuckshotChuck »

Tilting the Spider back to direct it's torso mounted medium lasers upward at the flying mech, David fires both at close range. The first laser chews through the Stinger's remaining center torso, expanding the hole created by Dagger's Phoenix Hawk and nearly cutting the mech in two, effectively destroying it. The second laser shot misses, passing completely through the now gaping maw of what was a center torso. "Booyah, way to focus fire Hunters!" he exclaims before reining in his excitement.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#102 Post by wolfpack »

The stinger soars through the air, legs outstretched jump jets burning as it heads towards Ivan. Suddenly the well placed lasers of the Crusaders converge on the small mechs center torso boiling away the armor and blasting all of the engine cradle components. metal rains form the sky and the mechs jump jets die as a smoking hole appears where the center of the mech used to be. It begins to tumble through the sky and lands hard on its left side rolling.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#103 Post by GreyWolfVT »

well not really sure what you mean by switch my attack. But ok... that and i had thought they all moved so i wasn't exactly expecting some fool to jump in my face. What do you need me to roll for whatever I can do since all i have is missiles with my laser down still. Use the "kick" macro for a punch?

Kick: Hit [2d6] = 3 | Location [2d6] = 5 | CritChance [2d6] = 8
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#104 Post by wolfpack »

GreyWolfVT wrote:well not really sure what you mean by switch my attack. But ok... that and i had thought they all moved so i wasn't exactly expecting some fool to jump in my face. What do you need me to roll for whatever I can do since all i have is missiles with my laser down still. Use the "kick" macro for a punch?

Kick: Hit [2d6] = 3 | Location [2d6] = 5 | CritChance [2d6] = 8

you can keep your original target, we will just use it as a missile attack at E3.

Physical attack
no one is in physical attack range.

heat
no one adds heat this round.

Inititive
[2d6] = 7
Attachments
terraincomp1.png
terraincomp1.png (1.51 MiB) Viewed 627 times

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#105 Post by BuckshotChuck »

Initative Roll: [2d6] = 7

Can't seem to roll anything other than what you roll.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#106 Post by wolfpack »

tactics
[2d6] = 9

whoever go ahead and roll a tactics roll for dagger

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#107 Post by Recklessfireball »

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#108 Post by Recklessfireball »

Gene's laughter is ecstatic as he watches the Spider core the Stinger. "Coughlin, you beautiful bastard!" he shouts, grinning. "When we get back, I'm putting you in for a commendation and an extra fat combat bonus! And if the Major doesn't give it to you, I'm taking MY combat bonus and buying you all the beer your skinny ass can drink!"

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#109 Post by wolfpack »

one wasp (e3) leaps back into the woods

E3-jump 6 to 0604
terraincomp1.png
terraincomp1.png (1.51 MiB) Viewed 622 times
you have to move 3 mechs.

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#110 Post by Recklessfireball »

Dagger runs 9 hexes straight ahead, to coordinates 0907. Activating his commlink, he says, "Swarm the Wasp at 0604. Keep the heat on him, till we take him down."

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#111 Post by BuckshotChuck »

No need L.T., just shooting at the dot your large laser made. Just like target practice. Now, let's mop these guys up.

Turning to see the Wasp leaping away, David smiles to himself as he kicks the Spider forward at a run again, clearing the distance to the retreating mech, almost arriving before his new target.

run to 0505, facing E3's back

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#112 Post by wolfpack »

suddenly the shared unit frequency with the crusaders and the fusiliers comes to life.

All units this is captain Jarvis of the dropship Kraken. We are detecting incoming aerospace fighters. We have to leave the planet surface, we are a sitting duck landed here.

This is Major Concord, what aerospace assets, we were informed there would only be minimal planetary militia, Van Miller what the hell is going on here.

I don't know major Our intelligence stated...

Your intelligence obviously is lacking

Hauptmann this is cowboy, Fusiliers aerospace launching to intercept. We have to give this big boy time to get out of atmosphere.

disembark out techs and vehicles before you launch captain... Holy hell! Crusaders to the left flank

you suddenly here the sound of explosions and laser fire over the comm.

The open unit channel cuts off as the company switches to localized channels.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#113 Post by wolfpack »

need 1 more of you to move
terraincomp1.png
terraincomp1.png (1.51 MiB) Viewed 618 times

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#114 Post by BuckshotChuck »

Spectre looks to his screens and tries to quickly calculate how far our unit is from the remainder of the company and gives Dagger an update regarding how long it would take us to reach them at our fastest unit speed.
Default Mental TN 6+
Calculate time to Company: [1d6] = 5 [1d6] = 6 [1d6] = 6 = 11 taking two lowest

Diamond_Spear
Tracker
Tracker

#115 Post by Diamond_Spear »

Zeke will jump to z0704.

Ell-tee, what the hell is going on? We gonna get stuck here?

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#116 Post by Recklessfireball »

Gene shares Zeke's concern but, instead of answering, he deflects the question.

"Gentlemen, we'll find out what the situation is soon enough, but first we have to neutralize or rout these last two bandits. Focus on the task at hand, so we can get to the rally point and link up with the company."

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#117 Post by wolfpack »

E4 turns and runs 4 directly behind Dagger
terraincomp1.png
terraincomp1.png (1.51 MiB) Viewed 605 times

Recklessfireball
Ranger
Ranger

#118 Post by Recklessfireball »

Dagger thumbs his commlink. "Ivan, this joker thinks he's gonna backstab me. Why don't you run up here and give him a swift kick in the ass for me?"

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#119 Post by BuckshotChuck »

Just an FYI, we're a good 45 minutes out from the rest anyway, so whatever is happening will be done before we could get there.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#120 Post by wolfpack »

Just waiting for greywolf to move, but both the enemy mechs are done so you guys can go ahead and declare and roll fire

Return to “[Mechwarrior 2] 3028 campaign”