OOC chatter

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC chatter

#301 Post by wolfpack »

Let me know if you want to continue on and I post a looking for player, or if you want to shut the game down.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#302 Post by GreyWolfVT »

BuckshotChuck wrote:Let's just use what wolfpack posted for the levels above and move on. Restarting would suck
I agree restarting would suck.
wolfpack wrote:Let me know if you want to continue on and I post a looking for player, or if you want to shut the game down.
I'd prefer LFP rather than game shut down.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#303 Post by BuckshotChuck »

I have a friend not currently on the board that is interested and has prior battletech experience, but his posting would primarily be outside work hours. I would definitely prefer to carry on as I am enjoying the game very much. Let me know if you want me to invite him.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#304 Post by BuckshotChuck »

Also, though I can post fairly frequently, I know not everyone can. If we need to slow the posting rate a bit I can live with that as well.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#305 Post by wolfpack »

I generally seems most people have been posting once per day during the week then a couple of posts in the evening

Diamond_Spear
Tracker
Tracker

#306 Post by Diamond_Spear »

I say we keep going, I’m having a blast. Blowing up the game over an honest misreading of the map would be crazy.

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#307 Post by BuckshotChuck »

Agreed

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#308 Post by wolfpack »

BuckshotChuck wrote:I have a friend not currently on the board that is interested and has prior battletech experience, but his posting would primarily be outside work hours. I would definitely prefer to carry on as I am enjoying the game very much. Let me know if you want me to invite him.

you can invite him, find out if he wants to take Lt harlows character over or start from scratch.

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#309 Post by BuckshotChuck »

You are correct. I had forgot to check the level difference for the melee. Thanks for catching it. I just texted him and he is ok with taking over the Lt. May not get signed into the board until tomorrow as we're doing 5th ed D&D tonight, but we can move him in the meantime if we need to.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#310 Post by wolfpack »

whoever comes on and wants to move p1 and f1 until he gets settled please do so.

its init right now

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#311 Post by BuckshotChuck »

We should move P1 in the last group with another mech that is going to run/jump into the middle of the enemy.

If someone else has an alternative suggestion, all ears.

Caadium
Scout
Scout

#312 Post by Caadium »

I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Jimmy, I'm glad to be joining you guys. This is my favorite era of BT, many years ago I used to play a lot on the 3025 Megamek server.

Just trying to get everything sorted out so I can jump in.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#313 Post by wolfpack »

welcome aboard, if you have any questions you can ask here or PM me. the character you are taking over is the standard lance commander soldier type.

buckshot is playing a awkward techie mech warrior (tech skills)
Greywolf is playing the big russian brute type mech warrior (fighting skills)
diamond_spear is playing the faceman type scoundrel (social/street skills)

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#314 Post by BuckshotChuck »

Maybe I should have looked here first. Anyway, I just posted firing for the mechs you are now controlling. On the maps, P1 is your Phoenix Hawk, and F1 is Lt. Orloff's Commando you are controlling. The Fusillier's (they are F1, F2, F3, F4) have a lance running with us (we are P1, P2, P3, P4) that we are controlling.

...and Welcome.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#315 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Welcome to the game Caadium.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#316 Post by wolfpack »

I assume p4 and f1 will do physical attacks if someone wants to do F1.

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#317 Post by BuckshotChuck »

wolfpack, Lt. Orloff's medium laser missed E2 in the firing phase with a 5, since he needed a 6. Looks like I mis-posted that as a hit, so adjust as desired.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#318 Post by wolfpack »

zeke thinks his wasp is an atlas lol

BuckshotChuck
Guide
Guide

#319 Post by BuckshotChuck »

Am i correct in thinking if armbuster, after his move, punches at the elevated Blackjack from the right side, he will hit the right leg if the punch hits?

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#320 Post by wolfpack »

yes a punch would hit the right leg

Return to “[Mechwarrior 2] 3028 campaign”