McGregor's Revenge, pirating in the islands.

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: McGregor's Revenge, pirating in the islands.

#341 Post by shaidar »

Alderhay

He takes the notes from the captain "Yes captain, sir! We will study these and produce a report of anything of interest!"

Later, when Siggard suggests sharing spells, he shows his definite interest in working together.

Hotgoblin
President of Unseen Servant
President of Unseen Servant

#342 Post by Hotgoblin »

Iggway

Yes Pocc, I agree with you! The more we know the better! If it’s ok with you, I’d like to study the book ..

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#343 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Hotgoblin wrote:Iggway

Yes Pocc, I agree with you! The more we know the better! If it’s ok with you, I’d like to study the book ..
Pocc in private with Iggway "Absolutely and you may find using my lectern to be most beneficial in the studying process. I'd be interested in your studies with the snake venom as well. I do also fear that we might have someone in the crew contracted lycanthropy when were aiding those folk. I have not said anything publicly as of yet as I am not entirely certain."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#344 Post by Spearmint »

Ruby smiles at the buffoon, I mean hero, Rexlin.

"Well my sweetie comes in with a swagger instead if a limp." She brushes closes to you purposefully. "ooh, no sign of limp there!" She leans into Alderhay inviting him to eye her wares.

"Don't they teach you anything at school?" She clicks a finger and an assistant pulls out a draw of coconut shells, emptied of nutrition and filled with a phosphate coated grain. A sort of candle wick sticks out the shell holes. "I got three types, all protest so not guarantees but the white ones produce a thick stream of smoke. The yellow gas is a hallucinogenic. Made from local powdered mushrooms and filled with swamp gas. The red gas causes blood loss and fatigue. Each good for a few minutes worth of fun. Whizz-bangs, these little critters are kinda like a shot up the bug's arse." She demonstrates strike a mni fuse on something that resembles a large coakroach shell. Placing it on the floor it scuttles of until it goes 'pop' in a bloody spurt.

"You don't want to keep putting lead in your pistol eh? No one shot wonder. Well Ruby can solve any misfiring issue a man's got."

She lifts a skirt and buckled to her thigh suspenders is a short double barrelled pistol but it has a clip of slim needle like ammo. Fires darts, hollowed out to put some 'creative juice' in. One trigger but three paired shots. Then you gotta reload or run. Not much recoil though and not so explosive."

She hands it to Alderhay with an instruction to try it on the target range. Then says to Rexlin, oh, my buckle cuts into me so. Could you loosen that one just a little .... perhaps a little more ..." Mesmerised you are shown to the back office.

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#345 Post by shaidar »

Alderhay drags his eyes away from Ruby's suspender's and looks at the twin-barrelled pistol with interest, and is quite happy to take it to the range to try it out.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#346 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Edited:wrong game that is what happens when i do this when i am tired. Sorry
Last edited by GreyWolfVT on Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#347 Post by Bluehorse »

Spearmint wrote:Ruby ...Then says to Rexlin, oh, my buckle cuts into me so. Could you loosen that one just a little .... perhaps a little more ..." Mesmerised you are shown to the back office.
The veteran salt, of course, follows ;)

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#348 Post by Bluehorse »

Rexlin

Much later. Rexlin brings things back to business while trying to continue sweet talking his #1 wench. So darlin'... what can you do for me to get my friend the Dart Pistol, a regular pistol, and all the shot, powder and goodies... I also would like a casting kit so I can turn this new salt's block of silver into some miniballs for 'im.

Return to “Pirates: Cannons and Dragons (1ed homebrew)”