OCC Thread

ragnboneshopper
Ranger
Ranger

Re: OCC Thread

#901 Post by ragnboneshopper »

Nice final posts, everyone! It has been a good decision for me to call it quits, as life is showing no signs of settling down, but I do miss this game. We'll see what the future holds, maybe this campaign reborn or another campaign...

Glad you could check in at the end, Vargr. Yep, almost finished the module. Actually a bit at the end we didn't get to, the actual Eye of the Serpent. Somehow though, it seems fitting that the Eye should remain a legend. For now... ;-)

saalaria
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#902 Post by saalaria »

It would be good to know what would have happened Rag but I guess if you start it up again then maybe you don't want to reveal all. What do you think?

ragnboneshopper
Ranger
Ranger

#903 Post by ragnboneshopper »

saalaria wrote:It would be good to know what would have happened Rag but I guess if you start it up again then maybe you don't want to reveal all. What do you think?
Yeah, it's hard to know what more I could say. Partly, I really don't know what would have happened, because it takes playing the game for the story to really happen. You guys had choices coming as follows: Are you leaving the valley or not? What path to leave the valley by (really only one way out but more than one way to get there)? Going to the Kharg encampment or not? Going to the Serpent's Eye or not? Trying to fulfill the prophecy or not? Wander in the wilds? Try to figure out for sure the direction to take to get back to Greyhawk? Stay in the area and fight the humanoid threat from Iuz, etc? And each of those points of decision had their own potentialities. But alas...

So there's your teaser I guess, if it ever became possible to start back up. 8-)

Return to “UK5 Eye of the Serpent”