AFK or Unable to Post

OGRE MAGE
SirOwen
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: AFK or Unable to Post

#121 Post by SirOwen »

BH, I didn't know you are a teacher. I raise my glass (filled at the moment with Tullamore Dew.... if you haven't tried it, you should) to you and your severely under-appreciated profession. You should be the millionaires and the professional jocks should be struggling to pay bills!
"There is no spoon."

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#122 Post by Urson »

I'll sign that petition! Good teachers are a rare commodity- and vastly undervalued!
Expect Nothing, Appreciate Everything.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#123 Post by Scott308 »

The new house flooded, Rob? Or are you still in the old one? Either way, that sucks!
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#124 Post by OGRE MAGE »

New house. I guess flooded was a bit of a stretch, there was a little water on the floor. No real damage, but a major pain in the ass to get it all cleaned up. Not a great sight to come home to, either. Luckily, nothing was finished down there yet!

And I will also second SirOwen's thoughts about teachers! I never cared much for school myself, being the rebel that I am, :roll: :lol: and I never had any kids to put through the system, but I have witnessed the value of that craft several times over my many years!

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#125 Post by Storm11 »

Except PE teachers. Everyone knows PE teachers are pure evil in a track suit :P
Greys Campaign.

SpinwardMarch
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#126 Post by SpinwardMarch »

Ah, yes, flooding, or why almost no one in California has a basement. They are otherwise known as "indoor swimming pools." It's what happens when all the yearly precipitation happens within a 4 to 6 month window.
SpinwardMarch

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#128 Post by Bluehorse »

Will be leaving Thursday morning and wont be back until Sunday. Posting will be thin if at all. Family vacation to Oklahoma City. Will try to sneak a few posts in tomorrow before I leave. Please feel free to NPC as needed. Monocar is very much in a guardian frame of mind and if we come upon slaves his first instinct will be that they surely want to be free so how hard would it be to get someone to sneak in and talk them into rebellion on some signal or other. I'll let yall hash out the details! If we see Captain Bing, and he feels like he has an opportunity to take him on, especially 1 on 1, he will leap at the idea and try to cut him in half. If he sees Bonnie, he will assume she is on their side and will want to rescue her. If he sees food, he will make note! All other actions show center around protecting the magic user and healers.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#129 Post by OGRE MAGE »

tkrexx wrote:Clan Rexx will be in Chicago thurs & fri. Pleases NPC as needed.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#130 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Ok, thanks for the heads up guys!

I hope you both have a great time! :D

ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#131 Post by ChubbyPixie »

Hey, fellows. Things are banonkers at work for the next two to three weeks. I will be posting, but it will be a bit sporadic. You should not hesitate to move things along if I’m absent for more than a couple of days. (I’m hoping it won’t come to that, though.)

And the answer is, yes, I’m an international spy in RL. 8-) Please don’t tell anyone. It’s secret.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#132 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Stupid work always getting in the way of our fun!!!

Spy eh? Funny, you don't look like the ones I have seen in the movies. :D

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#133 Post by Urson »

That's what makes him a good spy. A spy should be a nebbishy, non-descript kind of guy that almost vanishes in a crowd. A tall, handsome, striking individual would get noticed, and remembered.
Expect Nothing, Appreciate Everything.

ChubbyPixie
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#134 Post by ChubbyPixie »

Actually, I am kind of tall. And strikingly handsome. So, as you can imagine, I’m a horrible international spy.

Sorry for the no-posting, guys. I’m wrapping up some pesky RL stuff today and then I’ll try to get caught up... I hope Chauncey’s still alive... :? :)

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#135 Post by Bluehorse »

ChubbyPixie wrote:Actually, I am kind of tall. And strikingly handsome. So, as you can imagine, I’m a horrible international spy.

Sorry for the no-posting, guys. I’m wrapping up some pesky RL stuff today and then I’ll try to get caught up... I hope Chauncey’s still alive... :? :)
He is still alive, but i dont think his bbq bikini is helping him with the tribe of cannibals. The good news is he certainly is acting as a good decoy while the rest of us run away

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#136 Post by wolfpack »

I leave tomorrow for myrtle beach until august 7. I am not sure I will have time to post while gone

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#137 Post by OGRE MAGE »

No problem!

Enjoy! :D

LtTibbles
Ranger
Ranger

#139 Post by LtTibbles »

Hey everyone I will be leaving for a camping trip in northern california tomorrow until the 8/25 and will most likely be unable to post during that time.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#140 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Ok, thanks for letting us know.

Have a great trip! :D

Return to “Big Shiny Island (1E Sandbox, with real sand)”