OOG: Game

Eris
Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: OOG: Game

#241 Post by Eris »

Tiglath wrote:I have copies of Connie Malone upper and lower deck plans is that what we're after?
Yes! I know I have them somewhere, but for whatever reason, I'm having trouble finding them on my home computer.

If you could send them to me at erisred@gmail.com, I can get them back onto the forums.

Thanks!
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#242 Post by Tiglath »

Done! :) :)
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#243 Post by Eris »

Tiglath wrote:Done! :) :)
Thanks! I got the files. I'll put them on my onedrive and embed them to the forum post when I get a chance.

Eris
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#244 Post by Tiglath »

Here's a trawlback of (hopefully helpful) stuff we know about Rangle (from page 3 of Jump to Jenghe and pages 1 - 3 of the current thread):

(Rangle in jump)
Bobby Rangle is a big, beefy, man of about 40. He is a serious weight lifter and flexes at Zaki and Sigrun more often than makes either of them comfortable. He is bound for Jenghe, first stop, and when you talk to him his two topics of conversation seem to be himself and how much weight he can lift and his "off the wall" theory that "The Jenghe Disaster" (when one of its moons left orbit and crashed into the planet's surface a little over a hundred years ago) was caused by some sort of Zhodani psionic weapon they were testing.

(At the Starport)
Baltus is followed by Rangle, who is followed by Sigrun as they reach the air lock.

The trio of locals are waiting for them on the tarmac below the air lock.

Rangle waves and calls out, "Hey Jazzie. I'm here to save your bacon."

Jasmine's expression turns from neutral pleasant to a frown and back again almost too fast to see...but both Baltus and Sigrun see.

"I've got an action team aboard traveling low." Rangle continues to call out, "They'll be down as soon as the ship's medic finishes with them."

This brings frowns to the faces of other two members of the trio, the ones wearing wearing Port Authority uniforms.

(Private conversation between Sir Baltus, Rangle & Jasmine Stewth)
Stewth looks at Sir Baltus, "You know I recommended against this. The workers can be dealt with without violence. Even if they do vote to unionize, we'll be able to control the union easily enough. Yes, there might be a slightly smaller profit margin for a few quarters, but if this goes badly we might have an actually rebellion on our hands. That, my friends is going to cost us a hell of a lot more than slightly smaller profit margins."

"Yeah and you got overruled Jazzie. It's my show now and I'll make sure the workers know their place and that they stay in it!", Rangle smirks as he adds,"You just keep to your spreadsheets and forms and I'll handle everything else."

(Later private conversation between Sir Baltus & Jasmine Stewth)
Sir Baltus: "Yea, not much I can do about it Strewth other than assure your safety aboard ship and on to your next assignment."

"I know." Jasmine shrugs, "This stuff is above my paygrade."

(During the relief mission action re: airship inbound to Blimo island)
PC Action: Playing a hunch Sigrun contacts Port Authority control and requests a passenger and cargo manifest for the inbound airship. (She's looking to find Rangle and his crew aboard).

Result from GM: Rangle and team are NOT aboard the airship coming in. Widening your search you DO find them on an airship manifest though...that airship is headed for a set of islands north and west of your location.

If the PCs have the inside information from Sir Baltus then there doesn't look to be much chance of negotiation with either Ling or Rangle! :shock:

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#245 Post by ffilz »

Has anyone heard anything from Eris?
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#246 Post by joertexas »

ffilz wrote:Has anyone heard anything from Eris?
No, and Matt has been away for a long while, too.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97
Slug Rifle- 3, Medicine-2, Tactics-2, Zero-G-2, Streetwise- 2

In the Marches
Zaki Shursila, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#247 Post by Tiglath »

I will try to dig out an email address for Eris and drop him a line.

Is he active in any other games?

Edit: Found it email sent.

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#248 Post by Eris »

I am here...ish. My internet is down and I am posting from a phone. I'll try to get game posts up soon.
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#249 Post by Tiglath »

Hooray! That's great news! :D :D :D

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#250 Post by Eris »

Tiglath wrote:Hooray! That's great news! :D :D :D
Okay, got internet back! Here comes a post(s). :)
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#251 Post by joertexas »

Eris wrote:
Tiglath wrote:Hooray! That's great news! :D :D :D
Okay, got internet back! Here comes a post(s). :)
Yaay!
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#252 Post by joertexas »

Who else is still here besides Tiglath, Keven, Eris and me?
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#253 Post by ffilz »

joertexas wrote:Who else is still here besides Tiglath, Keven, Eris and me?
I'm still here, but I'm really lost as to where my characters are... Hopefully the next course of action will clear that up...
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#254 Post by joertexas »

ffilz wrote:
I'm still here, but I'm really lost as to where my characters are... Hopefully the next course of action will clear that up...
Everyone will be back aboard ship here shortly, and ready to fly out to the next system in our route, Extolay.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#255 Post by Eris »

ffilz wrote:
Both are aboard the ship and everyone else will be soon.

I hope Bruce and Terry are still with us (both also aboard the ship, so no actions for way too long). I'll try to email them to let him know things are going to pick up.

Eris
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee

terrymixon
Ranger
Ranger

#256 Post by terrymixon »

Eris wrote:
ffilz wrote:

I hope Bruce and Terry are still with us (both also aboard the ship, so no actions for way too long). I'll try to email them to let him know things are going to pick up.

Eris
OOC: Still here. I just never got my head back around the action after the forum stopped notifying me of the updated threads and I fell so far behind. ;)

Terry
The Spinward Main: Jack "Flighty" O'Brien, 989BB7, Merchant (3rd Officer), 4 terms, 34
Carousing-1, Computers-1, Engineering-1, Investigation-1, Jack of all Trades-3, Medicine-1, Melee Cbt-0, Navigation-1, Pilot-3, Pistol-1, Repair-1, Science-1, Steward-1, Streetwise-1, Cargo-0, Zero G-0
Benefit: 1,000 Cr, Auto Pistol, Explorer's Society (or TAS) membership.

Into the Marches: Emily Green, 566997, 34, LCDR Imperial Navy, 4 terms.
Foil-1, Engineering-2, Gunnery-1, JOAT-1, Mechanical-1, SMG-1, Ships Boat-1, Vacc Suit-1
16,000 cr, Travellers' Aid Society, MCG medal (good for free beers in many bars), Letter of Introduction

Silverband: Des Karst, 3rd Level Fighter, Two-Handed Axe, 6' 6", long red hair in a warrior's braid.

Akus Moby: Lily Stone, 897CB3, 42, Marine Gunnery Sergeant, 6 terms.
Skills: Gambling-6, Streetwise-4, Brawling-3, Combat Rifleman-3, Pistol-3, Battledress-1, Dagger-1, Grav Vehicle-1 (Air/Raft group), Survival-1
14,000 cr, 1 High Passage

bruce.desertrat
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#257 Post by bruce.desertrat »

terrymixon wrote:
Eris wrote:

Eris
OOC: Still here. I just never got my head back around the action after the forum stopped notifying me of the updated threads and I fell so far behind. ;)

Terry
I'm here, too, (Same issue as Terry...last I knew Eris was swamped with RealLife and the forum just randomly stops notifying me of new postings.)
Pedro "Wong Way" Wong, 98BA77,
Navy, Starman, 3 Terms, 31,
Electronics-1, Engineering-1, Gravitics-1, Grav
Vehicle-1, Pilot-2, Steward-1, Vacc-1, ZeroG-2. Benefit:
Blade.

bruce.desertrat
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#258 Post by bruce.desertrat »

LOL our stupid work AV tells me this when I try to access the Connie Malone deckplanes now:

Website Blocked
Your organization's policy prohibits access to websites categorized as Adult/Sexually Explicit.
Return to the page you were previously viewing.

Please click here to submit this site for reassessment by SophosLabs.

Note they have also told me the same thing for our veterinarian's website, too, so I suspect their methods for determining this are...unsound.

Also didn't we have a files section with a finances spreadsheet somewhere, or am I thinking of a different game?
Pedro "Wong Way" Wong, 98BA77,
Navy, Starman, 3 Terms, 31,
Electronics-1, Engineering-1, Gravitics-1, Grav
Vehicle-1, Pilot-2, Steward-1, Vacc-1, ZeroG-2. Benefit:
Blade.

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#259 Post by joertexas »

bruce.desertrat wrote:Also didn't we have a files section with a finances spreadsheet somewhere, or am I thinking of a different game?
I don't think we have one, since we're on retainer for this trip out and back, ending in Regina. Carlos and Zaki have plans that they want to discuss with the captain, though :D
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#260 Post by joertexas »

What else do we need before we depart for Extolay?
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

Return to “In the Marches (Traveller)”