The Blazing Star

saalaria
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: The Blazing Star

#41 Post by saalaria »

Kytan gathers his belongings, smiling to himself as he feels this is Emrys talking to him and laying out his path to atonement.

Distorted Humor
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#42 Post by Distorted Humor »

Attucus smiles, he does not want to his companions to know how poor he is :D The potential for more coins to refill his purse is tempting, as is smiting evil with his hammer.

acererak
Tracker
Tracker

#43 Post by acererak »

Jarus raises an eyebrow and appears to be genuinely impressed with the bravado of the new comers. Come with me then. I will lead you to the sherrif.
With that he exits the Blazing Star.
Action moves to the Sherrif's Surprise for all those who wish to follow Jarus.

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#44 Post by dmw71 »

acererak wrote:Jarus raises an eyebrow and appears to be genuinely impressed with the bravado of the new comers. "Come with me then. I will lead you to the sherrif." With that he exits the Blazing Star.
"What am I thinking?" Eugene asks himself as he becomes one of the small group that begin to follow Jarus. "Be on your best behavior, Fitzherbert" he reminds himself. As he walks with the group, his thoughts continue: "At least hear what is to be said. If not to your liking... perhaps another opportunity will present itself." A small grin crosses his face.
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

Return to “Tomb of the Iron God”