GM: Dwimmermount (ACKS)

Zim: 7/7 | Torgyr: 14/14 | U Tar: 3/3 | Nazares: 6/6| Emm: 9/9 |Quinn: 13/13
Ranulf: 10/10 | Solaine: 12/12 | Liam: 4/4 | X | Randolpho: 10/10 | Audi: 8/8

bobloblah
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Interlude 5: Celebration!

#2 Post by bobloblah »

Galen will take the wounded under his care. He'll also memorise Detect Magic tomorrow morning and cast it on the rod and other items we found. He'll then Contemplate, before asking Ranulf to accompany him to visit the ape-man; he check to see the beastman isn't wounded, and proved healing if he is.

Dogma
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#3 Post by Dogma »

Ranulf will spend a day of rest from the long hours put in adventuring while pestering Solaine to massage his sore muscles (...strictly for therapeutic reasons :D)

He will reluctantly join Galen on his visit to the ape-man, but only because he really wants to go carousing in Muntburg....

kalstone
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#4 Post by kalstone »

Solaine spends her day shooting Ranulf down and practicing with her Voulge. She's finally starting to get used to the weight.

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by Stirling »

Quinn Coburg

Quinn will want to go to Muntberg, resourcing supplies and looking at buffing up his armour and equipment when the excursion goes ahead. He will spend the rest day... resting.

What do we do with the kobold?

Also I did ask before we leave if it was possible to 'ask the Oracle'. I appreciate the party preferred not to hang around so will leave that for another session. Is it worth a journey to Adamas?.

barkman
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#6 Post by barkman »

Randolpho will take the day to climb up in one of the trees in the camp area, practicing his climbing skills.

He will also take the time to consider what to do with his latest share of the treasure, now being richer than ever before in his lifetime.

kalstone
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#7 Post by kalstone »

Stirling wrote:Quinn Coburg

Also I did ask before we leave if it was possible to 'ask the Oracle'. I appreciate the party preferred not to hang around so will leave that for another session. Is it worth a journey to Adamas?.
IIRC, the Oracle said something like 'That's enough for today.' We could go to that room first thing on the next delve.

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#8 Post by Stirling »

Quinn. Yeah I know we tried to ask a couple if questions but the party got rebuffed. My thought was since Quinn never entered the room but stayed outside, he might have been able to approach the Oracle as a 'newbie'. Leave it for next time but I do feel soothsaying prophet relics are worth more than just leaving in a dungeon to ask a question now and then.

Zorroroaster
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#9 Post by Zorroroaster »

Torgyr will spend the day resting and sorting party loot. At some point he'll head into Muntberg for supplies and a hot meal. Maybe a bath.
()==[:::::::::::::>
[]-Orrin Lighthammer, Dwarven Gymnast-[] The Arch-Duchy of Vaul: A West Marches Labyrinth Lord Sandbox
[]-Arnulf The Banal, Manchild SuperMage-[] The Lone City in the Wildlands (OSRIC)
[]-Nai Tnam, Dwarven Cleric-[] Lair of the Black Druid - OSRIC
[]-Bronn Arnulfsen, Half-Orc Fighter-[] Valnwall, The Barrowmaze (LL)
[]-<[RIP]>Eduard d'Arnise, Elven Fighter/Mage-[] The Lone City in the Wildlands (OSRIC)

kalstone
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#10 Post by kalstone »

Solaine will also approach Plud and Climent about becoming her henchmen.

Since Zim is not a cleric of Mavors, maybe he should be someone else's henchman.

bobloblah
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#11 Post by bobloblah »

That'd be in Randolpho's court, I guess, being the only other 2nd level PC. I agree with hitting the Oracle first thing on the next delve. Where do we head from there? Attack the orcs? Try to make contact with the kobolds?

kalstone
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#12 Post by kalstone »

I think the kobolds should be the next priority.

bobloblah
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#13 Post by bobloblah »

EDIT: Sorry, got confused with thread I was posting in, and posted OOC in the IC thread.

Oh, we should also go back and have Randolpho try the locked metal door, seeing as he levelled.

Is the sword Quinn has our only magical weapon? I think that thing we fought was a shadow... we meet more of those and we're hosed, at the moment. I don't think they're affected by either holy water or silver, either, although we might want to pick up both of those in case of other undead, lycanthropes, etc. They also can't be turned. Anyway, more shadows and we'll need to get creative. Protection from Evil will keep them at bay, but Brother Galen can't move once it's cast.
Last edited by bobloblah on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bobloblah
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#14 Post by bobloblah »

EDIT: Sorry, got confused with thread I was posting in, and posted OOC in the IC thread.Hey! Maybe we ask the Oracle how to open the door, and what's behind it!
Last edited by bobloblah on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kalstone
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#15 Post by kalstone »

I think there are two locked doors. Rooms 6 and 14.

Is holy water available in Muntburg?

barkman
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#16 Post by barkman »

That's what I get for reading (and posting) Ooc first. Randolpho will approach Zim.

drpete
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#17 Post by drpete »

You offer Climent a position as a henchman. He politely declines, notes that there's obviously been tension between him and the rest of the group. He thanks you for taking him on for as long as you have, and asks for one of the masks or the rod as his share of the magic treasure.

Zim is happy to sign on with Randolpho as a henchman.

Plud is ambivalent. He feels that his contribution to the group isn't being valued properly by this offer. He might be amenable to a better offer, it's hard to tell.

bobloblah
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#18 Post by bobloblah »

Galen would be willing to offer Plud a bit larger fee, if he'd be willing, in turn, to convert to the worship of Tyche.

drpete
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#19 Post by drpete »

bobloblah wrote:Galen would be willing to offer Plud a bit larger fee, if he'd be willing, in turn, to convert to the worship of Tyche.
This seems a little too vague, and a strange offer for Solaine to make.

bobloblah
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#20 Post by bobloblah »

drpete wrote:
bobloblah wrote:Galen would be willing to offer Plud a bit larger fee, if he'd be willing, in turn, to convert to the worship of Tyche.
This seems a little too vague, and a strange offer for Solaine to make.
Heh. Very funny.
Brother Galen offers Plud a stipend to continue with the group, 40gp per month plus a share of any treasure. In return for such a generous offer, he'll need to convert to the worship of Tyche, an easy enough accommodation for the average adventurer whose very life is ruled by Lady Luck.
By "share," I mean henchman's share.

Return to “Dwimmermount (ACKS)”