01: Not Another Medical Drama (FantasyChic, MonkeyWrench)

Fulci
FantasyChic
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: 01: Not Another Medical Drama (FantasyChic, MonkeyWrench

#221 Post by FantasyChic »

Victoria watched the conversation unfold with mild amusement, but she could sense the harshness of truth behind Quincy's words. As Lawrence left, she felt a twinge of pain for him, but she knew it needed to happen. He needed to see the whole situation, even if it was a slap to the face for him.

"Well we better head to our rooms then. I don't think we can do anything else tonight. We'll probably have to get ready tomorrow if he makes it to the Overseer's office."
Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!

-Dr. Seuss

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#222 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Quincy lets out a quiet sigh as Lawrence leaves, his face showing hints of resignation. but still a very slight grin escapes as he watches Lawrence leave, "I did what I could to light that fire. Up to you now, I hope you'll see the truth of this world you live in, sooner than later."

Quincy turns to Victoria, giving her a light smile, "You're absolutely right, I'm sure whatever happens tomorrow will require our full attention... We should all leave quietly and get some rest" He turns to regard Max, "I remember, tell me... Did Zach tell you where exactly he found that one in the box?"
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#223 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Max sighs "Yes well I should be off anyways I am sure to have a shift in the morning. Father wishes to speak with me too at some point. Good night everyone. Sleep if you can, unless like me you cannot stop from thinking about it all."

After everyone else has left Max catches Quincy and answers his question in a whisper "I saw him take that medical thing from the dead molerat's stomach contents during the dissection."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#224 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Quincy takes the message from Max with a sigh, "I suppose it can't be helped... Alright, thank you. Good night Max, let's do everything we can tomorrow; I suspect, if Lawrence follows through on his declaration, we'll be quite busy." With those words Quincy quietly makes his way through the halls and into his own home room, trying his best to not wake up his father should be be asleep there, and getting some sleep on what's left of the night hours.
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#225 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Max "Yes. I'll check in with everyone tomorrow, but I feel the same if Lawrence does as he claims we will all be quite busy. Good night and lets just keep the little thing about Zack and the medical device to ourselves perhaps. I only caught him out of the corner of my eye. I'm doing my best to keep him out of trouble."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Return to “Vaults & Wastelands - Fallout PnP”