(CLOSED) OOC 2

Antman9
Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

(CLOSED) OOC 2

#1 Post by Antman9 »

The old OOC thread was getting kind of long in the tooth. Figured it was time to start a new one. Plus, if I am not mistaken, the US has asked us to keep threads under so many pages (I need to look that up again).
DM - Dragons Belch: A New Beginning (Custom D&D)
DM - Ying Huo Chóng – The Way of Things (Cortex Plus - Firefly)

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: OOC 2

#2 Post by GreyWolfVT »

20 pages is the recommended to close and open a new thread.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#3 Post by Antman9 »

All,

Looks like we are moving along pretty good so far. I think I would like to let this thing just grow organically and see where it goes from here. If that's OK with everyone. I'll make a Summary post when and where it seems appropriate and for the meantime continue to make Ēventus Interruptiō! posts to move the action along, and then make Summary posts when combat begins.

How does that sound?

Thanks
Antman9 (Marc)

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#4 Post by Antman9 »

GreyWolfVT wrote:20 pages is the recommended to close and open a new thread.
Thanks GW. I need to keep on top of that moving forward.

GreyWolfVT

#5 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I've been a little lax in it 25 pages usually nothing over 30. Some far under the 20 pages. So it's not that every DM has been keeping up on it entirely. ;)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Sol
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#6 Post by Sol »

It sounds good to me!
Ready your Sword, your Spells, your Warhammer. The Iron Realm Podcast awaits!
http://theironrealm.blogspot.com/

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#7 Post by Antman9 »

Thanks Sol

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#8 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Fine with me Antman, I like it actually. You have summaries for bringing ifnormation together and then when we are doing other stuff you bring in EVENT NOTICE to give us stuff to do until we get our asses into gear.
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#9 Post by MonkeyWrench »

stephberg wrote:Oh but the group I'm being placed with may be able to help, there's a gnoll that I don't think I all quite together
You're gonna have to help me out with what you were trying to say... you don't like Rakjak? Or he isn't all there in the head? I need some direction because that makes no sense.
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#10 Post by Antman9 »

Hey Folks,

Monday thru Wednesday seem to be the roughest days of the week for me. So it looks like posts during that period (for me) will most likely be slow/infrequent. Things have started off a bit slow so far, but I plan to move things along a bit quicker this weekend. My plan is to have an encounter with Gavin and Gunther this weekend via Ēventus Interruptiō! and then begin the actual journey in my Sunday "Summary post. Trying to keep things active/variable while maintaining the roleplaying/interactive thread throughout.

Definitely beginning to see some of the character personalities come out now. It's very exciting. I know, I'm a geek:) If we're lucky we might even see a post or two from MonkeyWrench and stephberg this weekend too. That was a rare treat last weekend, was it not? It was exciting to see them making posts. ;)

Thanks
Antman9 (Marc)

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#11 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Antman9 wrote:Hey Folks,

Monday thru Wednesday seem to be the roughest days of the week for me. So it looks like posts during that period (for me) will most likely be slow/infrequent. Things have started off a bit slow so far, but I plan to move things along a bit quicker this weekend. My plan is to have an encounter with Gavin and Gunther this weekend via Ēventus Interruptiō! and then begin the actual journey in my Sunday "Summary post. Trying to keep things active/variable while maintaining the roleplaying/interactive thread throughout.

Definitely beginning to see some of the character personalities come out now. It's very exciting. I know, I'm a geek:) If we're lucky we might even see a post or two from MonkeyWrench and stephberg this weekend too. That was a rare treat last weekend, was it not? It was exciting to see them making posts. ;)

Thanks
Antman9 (Marc)
I don't know what he's trying to say about me! My posting times are perfectly fine! MonkeyWrench Lies!

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#12 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Man, Tafari sure is pushy. He's really... badgering those kobolds.... pfft hahahah!!

Oh man, I am hilarious.

stephberg
Scout
Scout

#13 Post by stephberg »

.... :|
"It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission!"
-Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

thesniperknight1
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#14 Post by thesniperknight1 »

well he did earn the kobolds badgering badge as a scout :)
Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.” ― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

stephberg
Scout
Scout

#15 Post by stephberg »

Damn MK, now look what you've done, you've got sniper taking shots at me. :P

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#16 Post by MonkeyWrench »

thesniperknight1 wrote:well he did earn the kobolds badgering badge as a scout :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sol
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#17 Post by Sol »

Hello Fellow Adventurers,

I have very much enjoyed the Dragon's Belch storyline. However, I am finding less time available to game, even at the modest pace that this online game provides. And so I am taking a break from playing Zirus. Perhaps I shall return at a later time, though for now I cannot say.

It has been my great honor to game with you all. You will likely see me around this and other D&D related boards and, of course, you will hear from me on the Iron Realm podcast for those who follow that storyline. ; )

May you succeed at your quest.

Your cold-blooded pal,
Zirus (aka Sol)
Ready your Sword, your Spells, your Warhammer. The Iron Realm Podcast awaits!
http://theironrealm.blogspot.com/

stephberg
Scout
Scout

#18 Post by stephberg »

Sol wrote:Hello Fellow Adventurers,

I have very much enjoyed the Dragon's Belch storyline. However, I am finding less time available to game, even at the modest pace that this online game provides. And so I am taking a break from playing Zirus. Perhaps I shall return at a later time, though for now I cannot say.

It has been my great honor to game with you all. You will likely see me around this and other D&D related boards and, of course, you will hear from me on the Iron Realm podcast for those who follow that storyline. ; )

May you succeed at your quest.

Your cold-blooded pal,
Zirus (aka Sol)
I'm sorry to see you go Sol, Tafari was about to start messing with Zirus, after he got this elf thing figured out.
I for one certainly hope you make it back, or even decide to not go. In the last 2 weeks, I've enjoyed how you brought Zirus to life. If we don't see you again, I hope the path you find yourself on brings you joy and happiness.

Stephberg

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#19 Post by Antman9 »

I am certain we will all miss both Sol and Zirus. I will continue to NPC Zirus for now, as long as I am able to anyway. Though I'm certain I won't do as fine a job as Sol has done thus far. I will need to read through all of his posts to get a feel for the Lizard Man.

You will both be missed. Life, however, as I personally am well aware, must take precedence at times. Even as annoying, frustrating, and infuriating as that may be, there comes a time when tough decisions must be made, and I applaud Sol for making that tough decision here. Even if it means his leaving the party (in person).

Good luck Sol. We shall keep a candle burning to light your path, should you pass this way again.

Your ever humble DM
Antman9 (Marc)

GreyWolfVT

#20 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Well Sol here is top hoping we see you around again soon, you will be missed. :)

Return to “Dragons Belch: A New Beginning”