Rollout

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Rollout

#21 Post by Urson »

Naw, don't mess with 'em. I got nothin' to hide right now, so this will jest be a short stop for me.

Effie: He'll be fine, boss. They're just going through the motions to meet quotas.
Jiminy: The Council really doesn't have any authority, except when it comes to Black Decade. They allegedly 'keep things honest'. The Patrols have some respectable weapons, but seldom use them on anyone but Road Pirates.
Expect Nothing, Appreciate Everything.

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#22 Post by Pulpatoon »

Urson wrote:Jiminy: The Council really doesn't have any authority, except when it comes to Black Decade. They allegedly 'keep things honest'. The Patrols have some respectable weapons, but seldom use them on anyone but Road Pirates.
Tel: "Thanks, Jiminy. Any record on who funds them? Where their equipment and personnel come from? What sort of numbers they can muster?"

Tel abruptly changes the music:
Now Playing: Moonage Daydream

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#23 Post by Grognardsw »

Ike follows along.

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#24 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Axel keeps right on rolling, confident that Harry knows what he's doing.

"Lana? Ask the rest of these gentlemen, and ladies, how long they've been using the highway."

"I myself have only been driving for a few weeks, but I get the sense that some of you have been here for quite some time."

ylinett
Ranger
Ranger

#25 Post by ylinett »

The man picks up his brick and speaking into it says "I've been around for a long, long time.". Assuming our last song is ending he chuckles and instructs the brick " Golden Years".

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#26 Post by Pulpatoon »

Tel: "I've been off and on for several months now, but I haven't traveled extensively. I've mostly stuck to a few of the quieter stretches. Short forays down the time stream to look for collectible tech, you know? This is really my first attempt at mixing with the... uh, rowdier element."

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#27 Post by Urson »

The Council Cop's ground-effect vehicle zips through, weaving between your cars at about 200 mph. Hold yer relative positions, ya'll. I'm coming back to the front. Harry's Mother Beast moves through, roaring and billowing black smoke from the stack.

If you have any other questions, now's the time to ask. Otherwise, I'm gonna fast-forward to the Apophos exit.
Expect Nothing, Appreciate Everything.

Spectreman17
Guide
Guide

#28 Post by Spectreman17 »

Bait, Desert Runner:

Seeing that the trouble has passed, Bait flips his car back around and maintains the head of the caravan.

This highway? I haven't been on it long, but it ain't much different than highways I was born on. haul ass and don't get caught by the few who care. as far as where this highway leads, everywhere and nowhere depending on where you want to go...

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#29 Post by Grognardsw »

"I wonder where we're going?" Ike thinks.

Didn't realize Apophos thread was started.

Return to “The Possible Highway (GURPS)”