Chapter 7 Epilogue

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Chapter 7 Epilogue

#101 Post by onlyme »

Whitsell looks at the others and bows toward the king.

The Captain's kind words are flattering, your majesty. I feel unworthy of the praise. I cannot think of a better honor than to simply be allowed to serve you. Thank you, sire.

Once he is officially able to take his leave, he will discuss with Hal the role in which he will play.

Thinking as per previous post, he would want to be in more of the "cia" version and not simply the royal police. That way he could be sent on "adventures" without the formalities and bureaucracy..
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#102 Post by Grognardsw »

"That role agrees with my interest," says Deceidon. "I would be honored. Can I appoint lieutenants and staff?"

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#103 Post by Rukellian »

Grognardsw wrote:"That role agrees with my interest," says Deceidon. "I would be honored. Can I appoint lieutenants and staff?"
"I will defer to your judgment on this. Of the two current members of my council, Sir Dufonte has requested to assist you in this endeavor, assuring me that he has experience in dealing with such peoples and activities. The second member of my council is a man known as Matkinsai, whose origins and influence he has proclaimed to me in honest word. It is through these two that I hope to build a solid foundation of understanding for what needs to be done both in and outside of New Dathan."

Though questionable each subject may be, the king's decision was not without considerable forethought. It is only fitting then that to balance this arrangement, Captain Hal is now reinstated as head of the royal guard, the king's personal defense.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#104 Post by Zhym »

Elethil bows the precise amount required by protocol for a king who is not one's own sovereign. "My work here is only begun, Your Highness. In this time of return to your Kingdom's rightful rule, and perhaps of some transition of the role of magic in human lands, I believe that I can be of great use. I am, as always, at your disposal."

Return to “Fabricator of Planes: a Rukellian Module”