Game of Thrones: Against the Band of Nine OOC

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Game of Thrones: Against the Band of Nine OOC

#121 Post by max_vale »

Okay; the next post is up.....you guys can ad-lib seeing each other's party across the field or running into a long-lost family member/fellow house adherent if you like; it'll be another day or so before any audience with the host of the Tournament (Lord Swann) or the highest ranking noble in attendance (Lord Baratheon) will occur; so have some fun with it!

Envision a decent sized "Fair"; only in the medieval sense; with food, drink, gambling, ladies of the evening, etc., etc. The Tournament has not officially started yet; that will be for tomorrow (my next post); so no melees, archery contests, etc. just yet; but almost anything else you'd like to write about; please do! :)

Rusty Tincanne
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#122 Post by Rusty Tincanne »

What is the imit on castle forged weapons? Can I have a second ? I have money to burn in character creation still. Can anyone think of anything we need?

Or can I just use the money to buy a house and patch of woods? 9 dragons is a lots to spend for a small folk-guy.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#123 Post by max_vale »

For now; I'm limited Castle-forged weapons to 1 a character; but in the future that will change. I think it's safe to say that Daryn could have a small house and section of woods as the "Master of the Hunt"; if he so desires!

Next post coming tonight/tomorrow....we'll get the tournament started with Ser Gannis jousting and Darryn shooting; etc. and have some info-sharing/intrigue encounters between some movers-and-shakers and Eduard and Keyth; etc., etc.

Rusty Tincanne
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#124 Post by Rusty Tincanne »

sorry for not posting for a bit. Been busy wtih RL. I was also in the book trying to figure out how to spend my dragons. I don't believe Darryn would be forward thinking enough to invest like that. More likely his money went to whores and buying gifts for women he never planned to wed. Maybe a nice set of clothes though... And really good boots.

Darryn changed into some nicer clothes, and then walked through the grounds sizing up the competition and the women. He also familiarized himself with the various places to eat. All the important things, he thought.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#125 Post by max_vale »

Okay; the next post is up…..I'm going to give a few days for people to post some inter-action with the whole 're-uniting' thing and the fun RP moments that can provide as well as to let me know if my assumption that:

-Gannis (and possibly Eduard?) is going to want to enter the Joust

-Darryn (and possibly Voqarro?) is going to want to enter the Archery competition

-Asher is going to want to enter the Melee

If NOT; please let me know. The next post will also include a scene with Lord Ormund and Layton 'Longshot' talking with Eduard, Gannis and Keyth.

Oh, and please feel free to add some story elements to the tournament if you like….I had House Foller (from Darryn's past) be one of the participants in the tournament and I know Marullus had a post about Eduard looking for friends/foes who might be attending….while I don't have any particular plans/sub-plots involving any at this time; I'm happy to run with any ideas you may have.

Same, same for Asher, Keyth, Gannis; etc. If there's a story element you want to throw in that could crop up later (romantic interest; old friend/foe; etc.); you've got a green-light to run with it; as long as it's not going to severely impede the upcoming "going to war" plot-line. :)

-Max

Rusty Tincanne
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#126 Post by Rusty Tincanne »

Off to camp with the family for the weekend. I will post something monday or tuesday. Sorry for the delay.

Enoch
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#127 Post by Enoch »

I'm out of town until Sunday, so I'll probably not post anything substantial until Monday or Tuesday as well.
Shadrach, Demon-Hunter - Dust to Dust

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#128 Post by max_vale »

Since a lot of folks' are on vacation; I'll give a few more days before my next post.....but when people get back; just throw up a post about signing up (or not) for the various tournament events (Joust, Archery, Melee).....thanks!

Rusty Tincanne
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#129 Post by Rusty Tincanne »

Darryn is entered in the archery competition.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#130 Post by max_vale »

Awesome Rusty, thanks…..

It's looking like smoke and synth are either gone or on a long hiatus….I'm about to go on vacation for the next 3 days (in about an hour)….they SAY they have good wi-fi at the hotel; but just in case they don't; I wanted to give you all a heads up!

If all is well, I'll put up a post tonight….if not; it'll be on Wednesday; thanks for the posts though, I'm digging the father-son-screwed up stuff between Keyth and Eduard….and of course poor Darryn being the poor guy awkwardly caught in the middle. Good stuff, well done people! :)

-Max

smoke warrior
Tracker
Tracker

#131 Post by smoke warrior »

Asher and Vaqrro will be in the grand melee

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#132 Post by max_vale »

Good to hear smoke….

Hey peoples; my connection to the internet from the hotel is crappy; I got a few minutes to write this from my wife's phone….sorry for the delay; I'll be back home tomorrow and will update then; sorry for the wait!

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#133 Post by max_vale »

Okay; the next post is up and as a heads-up; I will be starting a new thread; Part II in the next few days; which will deal with the Tournament Events and the quiet meeting that Eduard and Keyth have been invited too. You are more than welcome to make a post in the current thread if you like; but just know that another thread is coming in the next few days!

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#134 Post by Marullus »

On Friday, I'm leaving for my wedding and honeymoon. I expect to have limited to no posts for a week. I will, however, being enjoying the beaches of another country. :)

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#135 Post by max_vale »

Marullus: Enjoy your vacation amigo!

Everyone: First post for Part II will be coming tonight/tomorrow.

Rusty Tincanne
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#136 Post by Rusty Tincanne »

Congrats Marullus! Hope it is a great day and a great honeymoon.

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#137 Post by Marullus »

Thanks!

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#138 Post by max_vale »

My apologies everyone; I thought I had made a post a couple of nights ago; I check today and realize that I must have thought I hit the 'Submit' button, but hadn't……DOH!

Anyway; the next post is up so feel free to respond in the new Part II thread; but first and foremost….

Smoke, Synthalus…..are you guys still here? If I don't here back from you by say; Wednesday; I'm gonna assume you've moved on.

Sorry again for the delay!

Rusty Tincanne
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#139 Post by Rusty Tincanne »

My in game post keeps getting waylaid by real life. I usually try to keep RL at bay, but in this case, it is pushing on me hard and won't be ignored.

Post coming in a day or so. :)

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#140 Post by max_vale »

Hey fellas, sorry for the delay!

Okay, I was not expecting my labor-day weekend to be quite that busy; sorry for the long pause....but while I am back and will put up a post tonight/tomorrow.....it's looking like Synthalus and Smoke Warrior are pretty much gone. Do you guys want to continue with just the 3 of you? (I can NPC Asher/Voqarro or not or ask for new players to join?) Drop it all together? What do you guys think?

-Max

Return to “Game of Thrones: Against the Band of Nine”