POWAH!

Rulebooks and References

#1 Post by dmw71 »

Online Resources
Official Pathfinder PRD
PFd20SRD

Equipment
I love equipment!

Given this, I will pretty much allow any equipment from any sourcebook (even if I don't own it). A great resource can be found here: PFd20SRD Equipment. The last column in the tables ('Source') lists in which reference the equipment was first introduced.

I will update the list of sources as necessary, but anything from one of the following sources will be allowed in the game without question:
CRB: Core Rulebook
APG: Advanced Players Guide
ARG: Advanced Race Guide
AA: Adventurer's Armory
UE: Ultimate Equipment

If the source on a piece of equipment you're interested isn't in the above list, ask. Again, I will allow almost everything, but since I haven't actually seen everything that exists, I reserve the right to review unfamiliar items before just blindly accepting them.

Note: Once the game begins, while allowed, not every piece of equipment will be available purchase at every location.

Core Rulebooks: Allowed
Core Rulebooks: Not Allowed The GM will be able to utilize any reference material, present or future, including, but not limited to, the following: Overview of Allowable Classes
Core Classes
Barbarian, Bard, Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Sorcerer, Wizard

Base Classes
Alchemist, Cavalier, Inquisitor, Oracle, Summoner, Witch

Alternate Classes
Antipaladin, Ninja, Samurai

Hybrid Classes
Arcanist, Bloodrager, Brawler, Hunter, Investigator, Shaman, Skald, Slayer, Swashbuckler, Warpriest
Last edited by dmw71 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

Return to “Dave's Pathfinder Game”