OOC Thread #2

#1 Post by max_vale »

The first of the new!

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: OOC Thread #2

#2 Post by GreyWolfVT »

good idea.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

kipper
Ranger
Ranger

#3 Post by kipper »

max_vale wrote: Final thought: For those of you who weren't here for some of the earlier modules; many of the 1st Edition Star Wars modules from West End Games had several 'offscreen cut-away' scenes sprinkled throughout the adventure; usually to show you what some villains were doing 'off camera'; which obviously your characters would have no knowledge of; but it was thought to be part of the fun of re-creating 'Star Wars movie-style' adventures. In the past, I asked if players wanted these scenes to be posted or not....the earlier crew always voted "YES" and I'm happy to do that again; but I thought I would throw that out there for you relative new-comers (note: Shantipole did NOT have such cut-away scenes in the module).....YES you would like to have them posted; or NO you would not.
Well it's hard for me to judge as I have not experienced those cut-scenes before :D, but I say just do whatever you think would be best, I have no strong opinions on the topic.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by max_vale »

Roger that.....I know some people REALLY have an issue with characters getting 'meta-game' knowledge; but to me it's just about being a good PLAYER and not using that 'meta' knowledge in-character; but too each their own! :)

Anybody else have any strong opinions one way or another?

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by max_vale »

Okay; everybody except Jedi has updated their characters and I'll give him thru tonight to do so as he had that question about the 'Equipment Repair' skill earlier.

The first post for the new adventure will start tonight/tomorrow and as a quick note; all characters have 2 Force Points and all character sheets have been updated with new skills; no wound status and the 2 Force Points.....except for Borsk La'Reth as I can't modify this one; so Angelic....just remember that you have 2 Force Points! :)

Jedi Skyler
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#6 Post by Jedi Skyler »

Working on the updates now; max, you have a PM about the armor and such.

I'm fine getting the cut away blurbs if you want to put them in. I do like the "Star Warsy" feel to it. However, I'm also not opposed to you leaving them out if someone has a problem with it.

Jedi Skyler
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#7 Post by Jedi Skyler »

Alright. Looked at my sheet. Here are the changes I want to make to Zinn's stats:

-Computer Operation 3D+2 3cp to 4D
-Computer Repair 3D+2 3cp to 4D
-Equipment Repair 3D+2 3cp to 4D
-Stamina 4D (Strength is at 3D+2; adding 3cp to raise Stamina to 4D)
-Blaster 4D+1 8cp to 5D

I'm awaiting a reply PM to decide what I actually am going to do with the stormtrooper armor.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#8 Post by max_vale »

Thanks for the stats update Jedi; Zinn's profile has been updated.

Okay everyone; the first post for the new module is up; so have at it!

Also, please note that the stats for Trallus' Rustbucket have been posted on the Light Freighter thread and the picture there is indeed from this module….getting blasted by the good ol' Crutag and his bounty hunters! :)

Jedi Skyler
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#9 Post by Jedi Skyler »

I'm considering the mods to Zinn's armor. I'll pm them when I have finished figuring it out.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#10 Post by max_vale »

No worries!

angelicdoctor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#11 Post by angelicdoctor »

max_vale wrote:Okay; everybody except Jedi has updated their characters and I'll give him thru tonight to do so as he had that question about the 'Equipment Repair' skill earlier.

The first post for the new adventure will start tonight/tomorrow and as a quick note; all characters have 2 Force Points and all character sheets have been updated with new skills; no wound status and the 2 Force Points.....except for Borsk La'Reth as I can't modify this one; so Angelic....just remember that you have 2 Force Points! :)
No worries. I shall update the sheet. Thanks!

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#12 Post by max_vale »

Next post coming tonight/tomorrow.....Angelic, Ski you guys have anything to add to the game post?

angelicdoctor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#13 Post by angelicdoctor »

Give me until this evening, folks. Between looking for a new job and work on the ranch, I've been fairly well tied up. Thanks!

GreyWolfVT

#14 Post by GreyWolfVT »

take your time guys not need to rush it ;)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Jedi Skyler
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#15 Post by Jedi Skyler »

Alright. Zinn is keeping the armor at the full +1D protection. After working it out, here's what it looks like:

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#16 Post by max_vale »

Okay everyone; the next post is up; have at it!

Jedi: I don't know if you ever watched Firefly; but the purple and silver scheme kinda reminds me of the Alliance 'Purple Belly' armor in the show. Nice.

-Max

Jedi Skyler
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#17 Post by Jedi Skyler »

I LOVE Firefly.

And, to be honest, this is simply an image I pulled off the net years ago; I just haven't bothered to go in and edit it in any way. One of these days, I'll have to do that.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#18 Post by max_vale »

Ski: You out there amigo?

Everybody: We may be getting a 6th player (final slot)......if so; they're likely to start off as a Bounty Hunter on the opposing ship who has a change of heart and will make their way into the group in the (hopefully) near future. Next post coming soon; I'll give Angelic and Ski a day or two more to make a post.

Everybody doing good?

GreyWolfVT

#19 Post by GreyWolfVT »

may need to pm him.... I'm on it! :)

Jedi Skyler
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#20 Post by Jedi Skyler »

It would be GREAT to have one of their bounty hunters to come over to our side; we could darn sure use the intel. Perhaps he can help us steal THEIR ship...

Return to “Star Wars RPG: Star Fall”