V. Town of Belhaim

onlyme
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: V. Town of Belhaim

#261 Post by onlyme »

Fulp answers,
We killed 6 of their guards outside, and then 3 who were guarding hostages inside. That as all yesterday. There were several dead from an explosion a few days ago, as well. So, they are on high alert and most likely planning for us as we speak.
Dandelion - female half-orc beautyqueen in training (The Lone City in the Wildlands) OSRIC
Halfpint - female halfling badgirl wannabe (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL
Mark'd - charismatic human fighter (Lab Lord- The North Marches) LL

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#262 Post by tooleychris »

"Planning for us? Are they smart? What kinda plans can a ratman make?" Sorsha asks turning to Fulp.

Dave says he pretty much only posts on his commute. He doesn't mind if we RP a bit in between, right?

"Can they use sorcery?"

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#263 Post by Alethan »

"We killed 3 more in a side tunnel past the cave-in, though, so that puts us at... 13. And there were 10 giant rats in all." Ciar shrugs, "Not bad, I guess. Only lost the one gnome so far to fights. The rats overcame him and made him a meal. Had a dwarf with us earlier who up and left one day, still owing me a few coppers I might add. Oh, and some sort of knight who ended up not caring for our company, so he didn't hang around for too long neither. I couldn't understand what he was sayin' most of the time, anyway, though... He were using 'noble' speak or sommit like that."

"Don't know if they're planning for us or not. We sorta left the job half done yesterday, but figured we should get the prisoners back to town before they got killed and some of us had some injuries we needed to care for."

"But if we're being cautious, which I usually am, we should expect that any kobolds who are left know we were there and are probably coming back. Unless they buggered out, in which case we've done our job anyway."

Ciar nods, "Oh, yeah, forgot to mention that. We're getting paid by Lady Devy to clear the kobolds out - either kill them or run them off or kill some and run the rest off or... whatever. I suppose with Kas gone and you joining us, you should get his share, long as you make yourself useful!"
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#264 Post by tooleychris »

"Wonderful. " says the red head girl. "I'll sure do my best. Don't wanna end up being rat vittles..."
She trails off a bit then continues: "Not to seem ungrateful but just what are we being paid to get rid of the kobolds?"

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#265 Post by Alethan »

"Uhhh... 50 gold each, I think it was..." Ciar stutters, not making eye contact with the red haired woman.

"Or..." he sighs, knowing he's terrible at blaving, "it might have been a hundred."
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

tooleychris
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#266 Post by tooleychris »

Sorsha takes a drink from her water skin then spits it out laughing. "Hopefully I'll be worth the full amount." she says wiping her mouth and smiling. "Have ta admit. I was a bit nervous going off into the wilds with a bunch a men, and...ya know, you Ciar..." She smiles big, obviously thinking herself clever. "But I've a good feeling about you gents. A good feeling. "
She walks a bit further then jumps in the air and shouts "We're gonna be heroes! "

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#267 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Sparrow looks down at Ciar and smirks.

She's pretty much doomed.

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#268 Post by dmw71 »