Session 25: The Galdaneth

Agnati
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Session 25: The Galdaneth

#21 Post by Agnati »

Johnny Champion wrote:Caldaryon expects to conduct a trial for the traitors. You are asked to accompany him and his retinue back to the Uruk Island as his guests of honor. It is there you can ask questions of Elissa he states, but first he must pull from her all that she knows.
Rickul: "Mighty Caldaryon, you have been of great aid to both the Helios Verum as well as the entire realm. Once this most pressing situation is taken care of, is there anything the Helios Verum can do for you?"
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Rhourk
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#22 Post by Rhourk »

Agnati wrote:Given the stakes of our failure, it may be wise for anyone without "good" alignment (possibly "lawful" as well) to step away while information is extracted properly using whatever is necessary.

IF
Elissa gives adequate answers under.... "persuasion"
THEN
Asks Caldaryon quickest route to ritual place
ELSE
Asks Caldaryon same questions in a much nicer and less "torturous" manner

"How many Mizaret stones does she or her master have possession of and where are they? Where is the ritual to take place? What power do these stones have?"
Elissa is evil and Kaleb is a Paladin of Vengeance.

Tenets of Vengeance ex from paragraph 1 page 82 of the Book of the Oberdon Pontus Ferren: "Paladins who uphold these tenets are willing to sacrifice even their own righteousness to mete out justice to those who do evil"

Ex from Sub Paragraph 2: "Ordinary foes might win my mercy, but my sworn enemies do not"

Ex from Sub Paragraph 3 "My qualms can't get in the way of exterminating my foes"

I'll get the branding irons ready.

Agnati
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#23 Post by Agnati »

Considering recent evidence, I think we should just leave Kaleb alone with her. He's liable to get different screams from her than Tungsten would. /ahem!

Johnny Champion
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#24 Post by Johnny Champion »

Agnati wrote:Given the stakes of our failure, it may be wise for anyone without "good" alignment (possibly "lawful" as well) to step away while information is extracted properly using whatever is necessary.

IF
THEN
ELSE

"How many Mizaret stones does she or her master have possession of and where are they? Where is the ritual to take place? What power do these stones have?"
DM: I was mistaken as they will be done via F2F at the table. Prepare your questions. It is of utmost importance to take advantage of Caldaryon and Elissa when the opportunity presents itself tonight.

Johnny Champion
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#25 Post by Johnny Champion »

Agnati wrote:
Johnny Champion wrote:Caldaryon expects to conduct a trial for the traitors. You are asked to accompany him and his retinue back to the Uruk Island as his guests of honor. It is there you can ask questions of Elissa he states, but first he must pull from her all that she knows.
Rickul: "Mighty Caldaryon, you have been of great aid to both the Helios Verum as well as the entire realm. Once this most pressing situation is taken care of, is there anything the Helios Verum can do for you?"
DM: You will have your audience during F2F session.

Johnny Champion
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#26 Post by Johnny Champion »

Rhourk wrote:

IF
THEN
ELSE

Elissa is evil and Kaleb is a Paladin of Vengeance.

Tenets of Vengeance ex from paragraph 1 page 82 of the Book of the Oberdon Pontus Ferren: "Paladins who uphold these tenets are willing to sacrifice even their own righteousness to mete out justice to those who do evil"

Ex from Sub Paragraph 2: "Ordinary foes might win my mercy, but my sworn enemies do not"

Ex from Sub Paragraph 3 "My qualms can't get in the way of exterminating my foes"

I'll get the branding irons ready.
DM: Elissa was taken under guard to Uruk Island for questioning. Caldaryon emphasizes to you that you will have your say with her, but justice in Vahl-um-Thor is his prerogative.

Johnny Champion
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#27 Post by Johnny Champion »

The words of Vecna (while in the form of the noble Torphin Inverung): "Mundo lucem evocant regina draconum. Audi, o fortissimi Tiamet obsecro te modo?"

Listen: Translation:
The world of light, call forth the queen of dragons. Hear me, oh mighty Tiamat, I call upon thee now!
DM: You are feel a sense that the facial characteristics and armament of Torphin Inverung must be based on a real person, but you know not how you may know him outside of this strange land.

Torphin
Torphin Inverung
Torphin Inverung
knight 4.jpg (213.21 KiB) Viewed 874 times
DM: The 5 Gems, each on the head of a dragon are exquisite in quality as they are in size and shine. They will be located in US.

DM: Agnati, do you know how to imbed the link above without the full URL like I have it there?

DM: The party has collected the Galdaneth, the five head gems and the Soul Diamond of Tiamat. The Soul Diamond is the most beautiful Gem known to mortal man. They are updated in the Spreadsheet. She is going to be pissed. She can not reenter the world for another Cycle (30 years). You have most likely saved much of Civilization with this victory.

Agnati
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#28 Post by Agnati »

Sorry for the delay. Somehow I dismissed the "new post" icon without seeing this!
Try something like

Code: Select all

[imgurl=http://translate.google.com/translate_tts?tl=la&q=%22Mundo%20lucem%20evocant%20regina%20draconum.%20Audi,%20o%20fortissimi%20Tiamet%20obsecro%20te%20modo?%22]http://onlyaboutuae.weebly.com/uploads/2/6/5/3/26533707/3976556_orig.png[/imgurl]
for this:

or http://goo.gl/ is also a useful tool for creating shortened links (http://goo.gl/cPEIt5 for example)

Agnati
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#29 Post by Agnati »

So with Kaleb Revified (he's probably used to it by now), and Tiamat's reign of death delayed until after our retirement, what else is on our list? Should we send message back to (or visit) Caldaryon to see if there's anything he needs aid with? I do think tracking down Vecna and putting him down like a rabid dog (preferably like Ol' Yeller)

Rhourk
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#30 Post by Rhourk »

Kaleb was not revivified. He didn't die. He managed to get two death counters, but Faelwyn's quick thinking saved him from taking more damage and getting an automatic third counter. He made that last roll, so he technically only had one counter when he was healed.

Agnati
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#31 Post by Agnati »

Been a hell'ova week at work and I'm trying to remember the state of Calerean affairs. What quest(s) are most pressing with the current 30-year-doomsday-cycle snoozed?

Johnny Champion
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#32 Post by Johnny Champion »

Good question and I need to update everyone. Stay tuned.

Agnati
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#33 Post by Agnati »

Agnati wrote:Been a hell'ova week at work and I'm trying to remember the state of Calerean affairs. What quest(s) are most pressing with the current 30-year-doomsday-cycle snoozed?
According to this explanation from Jarod, did we determine that the floating Cloud Giant city of Altum Fretus was not a threat to Calderea?

Johnny Champion
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#34 Post by Johnny Champion »

Agnati wrote:
Agnati wrote:Been a hell'ova week at work and I'm trying to remember the state of Calerean affairs. What quest(s) are most pressing with the current 30-year-doomsday-cycle snoozed?
According to this explanation from Jarod, did we determine that the floating Cloud Giant city of Altum Fretus was not a threat to Calderea?
DM: Jerrod had informed you that Altum Fretus is not an immediate threat. Caldaryon also confirmed he knows the king and is of noble blood.

Return to “Black Obsidian: D&D Next”