Getting the band back together.

crazy ski 1701
Tracker
Tracker

Re: Getting the band back together.

#21 Post by crazy ski 1701 »

Section.
With your arms full of tacos and burritos and other assorted mexican goodies, all individually wrapped, you stagger back to the front counter to pay, not seeing the strange looks the manager gives you, and the conveniently placed shopping baskets that would have let you carry even more with less trouble.
you get to the counter smiling like an idiot and staring at Wandas boobs. then some pert of your brain tells you to look over your shoulder, to the man Smith is talking you. you keen eyes and military training tell you that this wannabe samurai is hiding a sword under his long coat.

Smith.
you stare down the pail skinned samurai. you see shock in his eyes, that quickly turns to anger, then rage. he looks up at ceiling and lets out a howl startling everyone in the store but you. a second later, the door "pongs!" as three more people come in, all dressed in that same jacket, one, already holding a sawed off pump shotgun.

Brings. you ward off the advances of the girl in white. either to verify thats she jenuine, or to avoid her would be sutor, i leave up to you. as you do so, your soy-caff starting to cool in your hand, some out out front lets out a decent imitation of a coyote howl, getting everyone's attention. "Slicer.... so soon?" the girl wines with impatience. as he hand reached under her coat for a hidden weapon.

(edit)
Brings was moving over to the front counter when the howl happened, then the rest of the gang showed up. so every one is bunched up in the front.

the one with the sawed off that just came in, looks over the scene. "alright.. If anyone so much as twitches without my say-so, i'm gonna take there fucking head off!" to prove his point, he shoots up into the ceiling, causing lights to explode and shower down insulation, sheet metal and hot sparks.
Last edited by crazy ski 1701 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"shoot straight, conserve ammo, watch your buddy's back, and NEVER, cut a deal, with a Dragon." Shadowrunner's words of wisdom.

smoke warrior
Tracker
Tracker

#22 Post by smoke warrior »

As soon as I see the hidden sword I go for my sword and pistol ith a wild look in my eye

Synthalus
Ranger
Ranger

#23 Post by Synthalus »

JOHN SMITH

John Smith with his smoke still in his mouth quick draws both of his pistols simultaneously and aims at the would be samurai.

Some clowns never listen john thought to himself
"that is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons death may die"

-H.P. Lovecraft

Rhal
Scout
Scout

#24 Post by Rhal »

Brigs growls, Damn it! I am going to loose my coffee because of these stupid kids! He drops his coffee, pulls out his HK and aims at the shotgun wielding idiot.

crazy ski 1701
Tracker
Tracker

#25 Post by crazy ski 1701 »

with the explosion of lights and metal above his head, smith instinctively draws his weapons, thus setting off the initiative roll!
"shoot straight, conserve ammo, watch your buddy's back, and NEVER, cut a deal, with a Dragon." Shadowrunner's words of wisdom.

crazy ski 1701
Tracker
Tracker

#26 Post by crazy ski 1701 »

Section 1+3+5+11=20
Smith 4+8=12
Brigs (ChatBot: crazy_ski_1701 rolls 1d6 and gets 2.) 2+7=9

everyone was drawing weapons as the Roll happened, so every one on the team, is armed before your fist go ***

Catcher 6+2d6 leader crazy_ski_1701 rolls 2d6 and gets 1,6+6=13
SlIcerDlcer 6+2d6 rolls 2d6 and gets 5,1.+6=12
Static 3+1d6 to catchers right. rolls 1d6 and gets 3+3=6
Zany 5+2d6 rolls 2d6 and gets 3,4+5=12
spike 4+1d6 to Cs left, rolls 1d6 and gets 6+4=10
wiley 4+1d6 rolls 1d6 and gets 1+4=5

so in order of speed
20 section
13 Catcher
12 slicer dicer
12 Zany
12 smith
10 spike
10 section
9 Brigs
6 static
5 wiley
3 Catcher
2 slicer dicer
2 Zany
2 smith
Last edited by crazy ski 1701 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

crazy ski 1701
Tracker
Tracker

#27 Post by crazy ski 1701 »

(( OOC sorry forgot to add this last post! ))

as section quick drew his weapons, he dropped all 28 packages of mexican greatness, spilling them onto the floor, creating a area of DIFFICULT terrain to anyone trying to move through or fight in!

ok, at 20, Section is 1st go.

smoke warrior
Tracker
Tracker

#28 Post by smoke warrior »

section fires his bf pistol at the female thug my roll was 1 3 4 1 3 4 5 secound shot at her also5 4 1 3

crazy ski 1701
Tracker
Tracker

#29 Post by crazy ski 1701 »

with weapon already in hand, Section turns to the closest target he spies with his little eyes, the white leather glad ganger who was in the middle of drawing a SMG from under her jacket!

Target # is 4, = 3 successes. using 4 of her combat pool, Zainy dodges 2 of them. still a hit.

with a scream of pain, rounds slammed into her armored jacket, they may not have penetrated, but the shock has definitely broken some bones, of not worse!

because of the insane recoil of his weapon, the 2nd burst from section misses his target, exploding gray and green goo from # 3 and 5 isles into the floor, widening the area of destruction, and difficult terrain.

Seeing one of his gangers go down screaming, Catcher, the leader, and goon armed with the shotgun, turns his weapon at the one who dared to challenge his gangs power, that man in the red and black leather!
TN4 5d6 and gets 4,6,2,1,3 = 1
TN5 rolls 7d6 and gets 4,5,5,5,6,2,1. =4

with some quick moves to dodge some of the shot pellets, and trusting his armor to do the rest, Section 8 stands like a god of old, unscathed by the fire coming from the gangers shotgun!

with both trusty .45 drawn in each mit, John Smith bares down his sights at the wannabe samurai who is just now getting his sword from its sheath. Slicer Dicer has always bin faster better then any opponent, but not today, as double .45's spit death in his direction!

TN 4 for all
first shot rolls 6d6 and gets 2,5,4,6,6,4. =4
second shot rolls 6d6 and gets 6,1,2,2,4,3. =2
third shot 6d6 and gets 1,3,6,3,2,2. =1
forth shot 6d6 and gets 1,2,3,4,4,1. =2

the rounds bark forth at just below the speed of sound. thou not aimed terribly well, then were good enough. each finding the target. Slicer Dicer is strong, the strongest of the group, well armored for a ganger too. each round hurt him a little, each one not strong enough to stop him alone, but taken together, in such fashion, was too much for the false samurai. gargling up his own blood, Slicer false to his knees, then to his face, frothing up blood as he expires on the cold floor, already forgotten by his enemies, the worst insult to a samurai, to be forgotten.

with the sudden and unexpected fiore storm around him, the youngest of the group,Wiley, screams and runs for cover in the corner near counter and front windows. ( area B )

smoke warrior
Tracker
Tracker

#30 Post by smoke warrior »

Section turns on his heel looks the shotgun weilding thug in the eyes"that tickled my turn. Tell me how this feels." he says as he raised his gun and fires twice.

crazy ski 1701
Tracker
Tracker

#31 Post by crazy ski 1701 »

with barely a thought, Section raises his hand cannon, and with practiced ease, puts both bursts though the head of the gang leader. it was a bit of a waist, as he was dead before the 2nd burst passed though his skull, reducing his head into a pulpy, exploding mass of gour.

the rest of him, simply fell in place like dropped sand bag, and just as lifeless, the weapon clattering on the ground.

having bin knocked to the ground, Zany's weapon was still in her hands. with blood rimmed tunnel vision, she aims at the the bastard who shot her, and her leader! even as Spike crouches down to chen on her, she clicks the safety to full Auto, and pumps the trigger!

her shots fly wild, tearing up the storefront and the cigarette stand behind the counter. fluorescent lights pop, tobacco leaves and paper full the air like a cancer causing snow.

crazy ski 1701
Tracker
Tracker

#32 Post by crazy ski 1701 »

the setting so far.

the dead
Slicer Dicer and Catcher

wounded
Zany, Seriously

Panicked
spike, ( in error i called him wiley and vice versa )

Leaving Wiley the skinny shaman tending to Zany, and Static the wall of muscle, just now coming, into play unharmed.

Rhal
Scout
Scout

#33 Post by Rhal »

Brigs points his HK at the closest thug and pulls the trigger . . . .

[1d6] = 5, [1d6] = 2, [1d6] = 1, [1d6] = 3, [1d6] = 1

Well, I suck!

crazy ski 1701
Tracker
Tracker

#34 Post by crazy ski 1701 »

(( not realy. short range, and your weapon has a smartlink. TN2. you didn't move after the food was dropped, so as long as you don't move your feet, you dont suffer any modifiers from difficult terrain yet. ))

with the speed and mechanical calm common to good rigers, or anyone who's been practicing for a solid week; Briggs extends his SMG stock, sets it into his shoulder, and puts a controlled burst into the screaming, SMG spraying Zany. the solid shot rounds boring though her already battered armor, and into her upper rib cage, putting her down hard.

( Zany Body, TN8, rolls 4d6 and gets 4,3,5,1. )

Seeing the wanton destruction, happening around him, most of all, the "harming" of his elecronic friends, the lights, the desk computer, the 3D holographic video game "Orbital Ninja Death Commando 5," and the selection of portable battery powered microwaves on isle 3! Static raises his shot gun and surges forward toward the perceived evil doers, the dual pistol wielding man and the sword, pistol man, Statics shotgun firing all the way till he can get into hand to hand range.

TN5 and 6.
9d6 and gets 1,3,6,5,6,2,6,5,2. = 5 successes against Smith
rolls 9d6 and gets 3,3,3,6,4,1,6,3,3. = 2 successes against Section.

Smith, 8 combat pool to dodge TN4, 8d6 and gets 4,4,3,3,2,2,6,4. = 4 success!
Smith, 10 body, TN3, 10d6 and gets 5,4,1,1,3,1,6,2,2,2. = 4 successes.
Section, 6 Body, TN3, 6d6 and gets 2,5,5,5,6,4. = 5 successes.

The charging Static manages to land hits to both his targets. the layered armors of jacket and form fitting kevlar in for both Runners protect them from the worst of the deadly blasts, but at the cost severe bruising, and cracked ribs.
(( OOC, Moderate wounds (+2 difficulty for everything) for Smith and Section as we go into the next initiative roll.))

crazy ski 1701
Tracker
Tracker

#35 Post by crazy ski 1701 »

so as it stands now.
Smith, Section and Briggs are all at the front counter, in that order with Smith closest to the door, all of them covered in various globs of goo and ceiling insulation.

Spike, is cowering behind the corner of the counter by the arcade machines, fumbling for his weapon.
Static has closed the distance to get within hand to hand of Smith, because he was the closest.
Wiley, is at the end of Aisle 9, leaning over the now dead Zany.

Smith and Section are moderately wounded. (-2 initiative, +2TN )

34/24/14/4 Smith 8-2+1d6 (adrenaline rush, at the bottom)
22/12/2 Section 11-2+363 ((oops, 3D6, but thats too funny to erase! ))
10 Wiley 4+d6
8 Brigs 7+d6
8 Spike 4+d6
7 Static 3+d6

(( my roll for smith. with the edge adrenaline rush, you re-roll 6s if you have no cyber or bio that boosts your reaction or initiative dice. this was the roll i made in the chat window. ))
(13:56:30) ChatBot: crazy_ski_1701 rolls 1d6 and gets 6.
(13:56:48) crazy_ski_1701: whoo ho!
(13:56:56) ChatBot: crazy_ski_1701 rolls 1d6 and gets 6.
(13:57:06) crazy_ski_1701: waaa!!!!
(13:57:20) ChatBot: crazy_ski_1701 rolls 1d6 and gets 6.
(13:57:29) crazy_ski_1701: Fuck!
(13:57:38) ChatBot: crazy_ski_1701 rolls 1d6 and gets 6.
(13:57:39) crazy_ski_1701: holy fuck!
(13:57:53) ChatBot: crazy_ski_1701 rolls 1d6 and gets 4.
so yea... that happened.

so, everyone, please tell me what you'd like to do, keeping in mind that 2 of you have multiple actions.

crazy ski 1701
Tracker
Tracker

#36 Post by crazy ski 1701 »

the hulking mass of human, if some what dimwitted, going by the name if Static, bears down on the team, namely Smith who is the closest and is holding 2 guns.

turning at the waist, the private detective lines up his nickel plated .45's and lets the lead fly.
3 of the rounds strike home, but to his surprise, have no impact on the hulking mad man, who appears to want to use his shotgun as a club to smash Smith and company flat!

Synthalus
Ranger
Ranger

#37 Post by Synthalus »

JOHN SMITH

This big galute was barring done on me like a bee to honey. I needed to find a way out of this sticky situation and fast. I eye balled the joint looking for the safest bet, The counter looked sturdy enough so I decided then and there that I would attempt to hop over it first chance I got. In order to put distance between me and this Casey at bat wanna-be.
"that is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons death may die"

-H.P. Lovecraft

crazy ski 1701
Tracker
Tracker

#38 Post by crazy ski 1701 »

With his hand slipping on the ruined counter covered with fallen debris, and having a bad jump as his wingtip shoes slide on the uncooked mexican food, Smith still clears the counter, though badly. sliding across the cheap material and falling prone behind the counter, right on top, then off of the now screaming Wanda.

on the plus side, his gunfighter instincts let him hold onto his nickel plated pistols, like they were his lifeline.

(OOC, that was smith at 34 and 24, hes now in full cover. since he's prone it will take a full complex action to stand up again at 14, before he can take a shot at 4, if he chooses to.
Smoke and Rhal, give me your actions please. Smoke, all 3 if you please, lets see how this way works.)

(oh, if anyone is wondering, Static started moving toward smith last time to get to close combat distance, but did not actually attack. so he had no additional penalty to jumping away from him, just the +2 wound, and the +2 moving through difficult terrain. )

Rhal
Scout
Scout

#39 Post by Rhal »

Brigs aims his HK at the closest foe and shoots.

[1d6] = 6, [1d6] = 1, [1d6] = 5, [1d6] = 4, [1d6] = 1

crazy ski 1701
Tracker
Tracker

#40 Post by crazy ski 1701 »

Wiley squares of with Brigs, like 2 gunfighters in those "old wild west samori" vids you use to watch when you were scarfing down Sugar-Ball-Pop ceril in your moms kitchen. ( for some of you, that may have been last week. )

Brings swings his weapon up to the new target, his stubby finger already tightening around the trigger.

All the while, Wiley has brought his hands up in claw like gesture, his focus on the killer Brigs. His pulse pounds as mana flows through him like a copper wire carrying power. in the seconds it takes for both men to move, Brigs can see Wileys eyes turn a bright canine yellow, his teeth elongate into fangs, his brown unkempt hair flatten into fur, finally his nose cheeks and jaw stretch, distorting into the rough shape of a coyote snout.

a crack of energy fills the air between them, like a taut steel cable snapping.
TN6 (briggs's willpower) rolls 9d6 and gets 6,1,2,1,6,4,3,6,1. = 3
Drain TN3 (spells power) rolls 6d6 and gets 6,4,1,3,2,5. = 4 (light stun on wiley)
Brigs Will to resist TN3(spells power) rolls 6d6 and gets 1,3,1,2,2,6. = 2 (3-2=1) +1 difficulty to brigs, as he is confused.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pkVLqSaahk

his head spinning with strange images and sounds, Briggs fights through the sensations and drives on, aiming for a half second before taking up the rest of the trigger pull.
TN2/ = 6 = 1,= 5,= 4,= 1 / 3 successes.
TN5 to Dodge, rolls 7d6 and gets 2,5,1,6,4,5,5. = 4 successes.

with all of his combat scenes pushed to the maximum, the Coyote Shaman dives into a role, dodging the SMG burst from brigs and disappears from view down aisle 9.

Return to “Shadowrun, 3rd-E, Home Grown”