PROLOGUE: Loge Thanos

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: PROLOGUE: Loge Thanos

#21 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Jack perks up at the mention of purchasing firearms "I am too would like to know if there is a place i may try and buy more ammunition for my firearm."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#22 Post by Grognardsw »

Cthul Hand Luke / inn

With a fistful of credits, Luke says "It sounds like we should pay a visit to Angol Bord."

Broggrim
Guide
Guide

#23 Post by Broggrim »

Bart, mutant human

Bart gets up, shakes the sleep off, staggers to the group, reaches behind the bar, pours him self a shot.

Tips his hat to Egg, “Thank ye, sia.” Leaves payment and downs the glass.

“Let’s go see what Angol has “procured” since last time.” He looks to luke and heads toward the door. Oddly Luke a cuddlefish-crablike mutant that can form to a human form has gone from gray to color, seemingly unknown to himself.

Norjax
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#24 Post by Norjax »

Mutant Lord Statement:

OK, gentlebeings. Unless otherwise posted, I will assume the entire group is going to visit Angol Bord at his pawnshop.

GreyWolfVT

#25 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Norjax wrote:...

Mutant Lord Statement:

OK, gentlebeings. Unless otherwise posted, I will assume the entire group is going to visit Angol Bord at his pawnshop.

you would be correct mutant lord.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Mister-Kent
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#26 Post by Mister-Kent »

Frekken, Mutant Frog

Frekken pulls himself off the floor, rubbing his bruised backside. Upon hearing mention of Angol, a wide smile erupts on his face and he prepares to head out with the others.
DMing DUNGEONESQUE, LL AEC Gothic-weird fantasy
DMing CAT'S CRADLE, Stars Without Number/Other Dust
Playing
Constance Wyrdweather and Ruwyn Hollowheart in Labyrinth Lord: West Marches Sandbox (LL AEC)
Formerly Numen, Thisby Queller (RIP) and Radiant Olympia (RIP)!
Frekken Ribbitowicz in Mutant Future: Tales from Gam'A Zone (Gamma World)
Anne Summerisle and Gustav the Grasping in Caves of Chaos (LL)
Elden Vodarte in The Horror at Briarsgate (AD&D 1E)
I make the comics and arts! // Tumblr // DeviantArt // EnterVOID

Dogma
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#27 Post by Dogma »

Oor-Zak, MA gorrila

Oor-Zak thinks longingly of a big bowl of juicy grubs, but then slowly climbs down from the barstool and follows the others. "Oor-Zak be back for grubs later, talky squirrel."

GreyWolfVT

#28 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Jack Carter leaves his payment "Thanks Sia. By the way that new hair style with the tail it works."

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#29 Post by Grognardsw »

Cthul Hand Luke walks through the rock paths to the flea market. He marvels at the panoramic view of the Gamma Plains from Loge Thanos high in the side of the cliffs.

He makes his way through the stalls, an eye out for pick pockets, to the mutant dwarf. "Angol! Me and some compadres are hankerin to roam the Gam'A Zone," exclaims Luke. "What do you got to help?"

Norjax
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#30 Post by Norjax »

As you pass the gap leading to Loge Thanos’ receiving area, you notice a group of five “adventurer-types” heading down the cliff path and out of the town. A deputy waves to his counterpart who has just seen the adventurers on their way.

“They came in late yesterday to re-supply before heading east,” The deputy states. ”They claim to be heading for Lantica, but asked many questions about the Gam’A Zone.”

OOC: If you wish to inquire more about the adventurers or follow them, you must state you actions now. Otherwise, we move to Angol’s pawnshop and Luke’s post.

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#31 Post by Grognardsw »

Cthul Hand Luke / secret mutant

"Good to see you again deputy," says Luke, shaking his hand and slipping him some credits. "Tell me more about these adventurers."

Mimdalf
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#32 Post by Mimdalf »

Blix - En route to Angol's

Blixx listens to Luke and the deputy, before following the party to Angol's.
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

"Little surprises around every corner, but nothing dangerous!" WW

Namárië

Dogma
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#33 Post by Dogma »

Oor-Zak, MA gorilla

Oor-Zak idling grooms his fur while watching the other group work their way down the cliff path. His fingers deftly find the nit that was bothering him and he briefly examins it before cracking it between his teeth. It was hot and dusty standing in the sun. and after a few more minutes of staring, his attention starts to wander. He liked his human friends, even if they did make the talky noises to much.

Norjax
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#34 Post by Norjax »

The lanky, human deputy (Math is his name) stands straight to address Luke. “They got into an argument with Angol over the price of something,” he says. “Got pretty heated I guess. So, we asked them to kindly leave. He can fill you in on the details.” Math tips his hat and heads off towards the Sherriff’s office.

GreyWolfVT

#35 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Jack lets out a heavy sigh "I remember when I had a deputy and a badge.... sheriff Carter always had a nice ring to it."

Norjax
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#36 Post by Norjax »

Grognardsw wrote:Cthul Hand Luke walks through the rock paths to the flea market. He marvels at the panoramic view of the Gamma Plains from Loge Thanos high in the side of the cliffs.

He makes his way through the stalls, an eye out for pick pockets, to the mutant dwarf. "Angol! Me and some compadres are hankerin to roam the Gam'A Zone," exclaims Luke. "What do you got to help?"
You enter the pawnshop owned by Angol Bord. It is heaped floor to ceiling with a haphazard collection of tools, equipment and trinkets acquired over many years. Garbage is strewn everywhere. A few clear paths lead to the counter behind which Angol the Dwarf is seated. He looks up from a ledger, with a contrived expression of confidence, and responds to Luke. “I suppose you think you are special too?” He states while ratcheting his chair into the air so his eye level is slightly above Luke’s. “I’ve heard every sob story about why I should ‘cut you a deal’, but I am impervious to such persuasions. So, why would you want to travel into a place as dangerous as the Gam’A Zone?”

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#37 Post by Grognardsw »

Cthul Hand Luke, secret mutant

"Don't get ornery now big guy, we know you offer the best prices and wouldn't send us over to Artas Traych to prove it," retorts Luke. "Though I reckon I'm special. Hell we're all special, says my dinonoid friend Barney."

"Anyway, yeah the Gam'A Zone. Big risk big rewards right? I heard you tussled with another bunch earlier who was headin into the Zone?"

GreyWolfVT

#38 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Jack "Got anymore ammo for this?" he asks while holding up his heavy, blocky, single-shot, breach-loaded pistol.

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#39 Post by max_vale »

Frank Rock: Human

Frank just stares at Angol; his voice flat and giving nothing away and says; "I'm not looking for no deal….just wondering if you got any decent firearms for sale since the 'zone is dangerous and all and I figure I might be better prepared for it if I got something that goes bang. So, how about it?"

Norjax
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#40 Post by Norjax »

Angol is visibly incensed by Luke’s attitude. He ignores him, for the moment, to address Jack. “What’s that, a club? I’ve never seen anything like it before. Probably needs a custom ammo job, which won’t be cheap. Vestal, the metal smith, might be able to make some new casings. You’ll then have to haggle with Rarps in the mercantile area. He’s the only one in town who can make powder and propellant.”

Angol’s attention then moves to Frank. “I have a musket and seven blast-heads you can fit to arrows and crossbow bolts. The musket is 750gp with 10 bullets, wadding and powder. The blast-heads are 50gp each.”

Return to “Archive”