OOC

Solinor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: OOC

#101 Post by Solinor »

To clarify, yes. But only if you are knocked to exactly 0.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#102 Post by wolfpack »

ok so -1 is dead you can't be healed unless you go to exactly 0 then bleed to negatives.

Solinor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#103 Post by Solinor »

wolfpack wrote:ok so -1 is dead you can't be healed unless you go to exactly 0 then bleed to negatives.
Yes.

Solinor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#104 Post by Solinor »

Where are you going to place all the bodies? What room #?
Do you get the bodies from above as well?

Considering months have past in real time but only a day in game time here are somethings that may be important to the characters.

This barracks has more beds than the number of swampman you have slain. All these rooms and every bed look like they have been used recently.

The priestess at the temple in Orlane had left the village on horse back heading east.

The evil fighter who stabbed Kraden did escape.

Please add anything else you guys think could be important.

Solinor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#105 Post by Solinor »

Its so like me to be nine months into a campaign before I award some xp. :)

zebediah
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#106 Post by zebediah »

Solinor wrote:Where are you going to place all the bodies? What room #?
Do you get the bodies from above as well?
Well, we do need to eat something...

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#107 Post by rredmond »

zebediah wrote: Well, we do need to eat something...
LOL. Too funny.

has it been 9 months... Wow. Seriously all, I just PMed the DM but this game has been and is, a lot of fun. Thank you all.
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#108 Post by Argennian »

rredmond wrote:
zebediah wrote: Well, we do need to eat something...
LOL. Too funny.

has it been 9 months... Wow. Seriously all, I just PMed the DM but this game has been and is, a lot of fun. Thank you all.
+1 and a Big Cheers to Solinor and ya' all. I've also really enjoyed the fun. There's nothing like trying to survive till 2nd level. Fantastic stuff! :D
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#109 Post by wolfpack »

I hope solinar doesn't mind if I post this here. I am starting a PBP game here on unseen servant. If any of you guys would like to play I would be more than happ to have you along.

Solinor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#110 Post by Solinor »

wolfpack wrote:I hope solinar doesn't mind if I post this here. I am starting a PBP game here on unseen servant. If any of you guys would like to play I would be more than happ to have you along.
I don't mind at all.

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#111 Post by rredmond »

Details on what you want to run?
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#112 Post by wolfpack »

It will be a homebrew world 1st edition AD&D. Players will start out as 0 level humans (although you will get to decide what class you will eventualy become) and I am allowing human multi-classing.

zebediah
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#113 Post by zebediah »

Wow, my 20 boxes of clothes, books, cds and all the rest have just been delivered this wednesday. This stuff is packed since I left Brazil in June, so you guys can imagine how my apartment is smelling like right now... hehehe

In any case,
rredmond wrote: has it been 9 months... Wow. Seriously all, I just PMed the DM but this game has been and is, a lot of fun. Thank you all.
Yeah, thank you guys to keep this on the move. Special mention to JD, who has just relaunched the game he's been running despite the low commitment of guys like me. Solinor, DMan, I really admire the kind of effort you guys put into this, and I know it can be really frustrating at times. The great thing is that I have no idea when I will manage to be in a face-to-face game again, so this sort of thing becomes even more precious (even if sometimes I don't post as often and as much as I should).
wolfpack wrote:I hope solinar doesn't mind if I post this here. I am starting a PBP game here on unseen servant. If any of you guys would like to play I would be more than happ to have you along.
Sounds interesting Wolf. If you're able to survive with a player that sometimes will not be able to post more than 2 times a week then I would like to jump in.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#114 Post by wolfpack »

well is you don't mind your guy being npc'd while you aren't around that would be ok i suppose.

zebediah
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#115 Post by zebediah »

Don't mind at all!

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#116 Post by Argennian »

wolfpack wrote:It will be a homebrew world 1st edition AD&D. Players will start out as 0 level humans (although you will get to decide what class you will eventualy become) and I am allowing human multi-classing.

Yo Wolf, read through your Aroth forum and it looks pretty good! Is the game full or are you still accepting players?
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#117 Post by rredmond »

The Ranger can carry the torch without ill effects, correct? I know fighting is out of the question...

Solinor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#118 Post by Solinor »

rredmond wrote:The Ranger can carry the torch without ill effects, correct? I know fighting is out of the question...
Yes, the ranger can carry a torch but party move will be cut in half.

Solinor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#119 Post by Solinor »

Does everyone have what spells they have memorized written on characters sheets?

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#120 Post by Argennian »

Solinor wrote:
rredmond wrote:The Ranger can carry the torch without ill effects, correct? I know fighting is out of the question...
Yes, the ranger can carry a torch but party move will be cut in half.
I'm pretty sure Kraden will also need someone to help him walk. He only has 1 torch left that is partially used (the one he had going during the battle with the trogs, the evil cleric and that lucky-as-the-gods-only-know-how armored bloke that escaped). :)

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."

Return to “Mortaya”