OOC

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

OOC

#1 Post by rredmond »

I'm here now. Hope all is well.

Also Zeb wanted me to note that he might not be here for a bit:
Zebediah, the Sorceror wrote:Guys, I'm in the process of relocating to the Netherlands and should be without a reliable connection for about a week. Solinor, please treat Ankhar as a NPC during that time, I will check Unseen Servant as soon as I'm installed there.
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Alethan: I'm good with NOT pressing our luck this time.
mjulius: That's how I know I'm home.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Leitz: Quality and quantity wise, I think US is the best I've seen.
Paladin: I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!
Rex: I can move to the wait list to let someone else into the game.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC

#2 Post by wolfpack »

I'm here

dramaman
Scout
Scout

#3 Post by dramaman »

I'm here as well.

Solinor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#4 Post by Solinor »

Thanks for the heads up.
I'm working on a map plan that I can easily update.
Perhaps today it will be ready.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Sounding off!

#5 Post by Argennian »

Present here as well!
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

Caspur
Strider
Strider

#6 Post by Caspur »

Sorry would have posted that I was here too, but busy wandering off and getting the rest of the party in trouble. :)

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by rredmond »

Dang, I wonder if that snake had anything in it's belly... wand of fireballs or something! :D

Yup, I'm the wise cleric, Epimetheus! :)
This is a game about killing things and taking their stuff so you can become more powerful in order to kill bigger things and take even better stuff.
Pulpatoon: The whole point of PbP is to take the scheduling pressure off the game. We're just chatty because we're so eager!
Scott308: ...everyone should be reminded of just how wonderful the people they play games with here can be in real life.
Inferno: Come on! That's was Vicar's Head, a completely different doomed village!

Solinor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#8 Post by Solinor »

Would a speak with animals worked on a snake? :)

dramaman
Scout
Scout

#9 Post by dramaman »

Solinor wrote:Would a speak with animals worked on a snake? :)
Ya know, that thought had just occurred to me earlier this morning. For over a week folks have been mentioning the silly snake while the team can't make up their mind what to do, and finally the guy playing the druid thinks of it. Is the snake even still around?

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#10 Post by Argennian »

Sol, going to be AFK out of town tonight and will not be back till Friday evening PST.

Please npc Kraden as needed, good sir! :D
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

gray mouser
Strider
Strider

#11 Post by gray mouser »

Sorry I haven't been around much recently, folks. Real Life TM has been ridiculous lately. I am going to be out of town this weekend (I'm leaving in about an hour and a half, in fact) but will return on Monday so I'll try to post again that night.

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#12 Post by rredmond »

Solinor wrote:Kraden watches on as Etruna converses with the snake using unintelligible hissing words.

“I will be glad to speak with you and answer questions.”

“I never go deep into the hole but only watch the comings and goings of those who live within.”

“Humans lived in the hole but you have killed many here.” The snake looks about the dike at the dead swamp people. “More beyond the mud wall and will return soon.”

“Many bad places below, to many to recall. But no one enter tunnel with strong smell so I sometimes rest there.

“Snake men with arms and legs as humans live deep in the whole. They smell very bad and I avoid them.”

“There are more humans with shiny skins below. They are close to the half-snake known as the goddess and serve her as slaves. You should leave before you become her slaves.

“I hear them coming….” The magic that fills the snakes eyes dim and he returns to his path before the spell was cast. Taking no notice of you.l
Fan-freakin'-tastic. :shock:

Solinor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#13 Post by Solinor »

rredmond wrote:
Solinor wrote:Kraden watches on as Etruna converses with the snake using unintelligible hissing words.

“I will be glad to speak with you and answer questions.”

“I never go deep into the hole but only watch the comings and goings of those who live within.”

“Humans lived in the hole but you have killed many here.” The snake looks about the dike at the dead swamp people. “More beyond the mud wall and will return soon.”

“Many bad places below, to many to recall. But no one enter tunnel with strong smell so I sometimes rest there.

“Snake men with arms and legs as humans live deep in the whole. They smell very bad and I avoid them.”

“There are more humans with shiny skins below. They are close to the half-snake known as the goddess and serve her as slaves. You should leave before you become her slaves.

“I hear them coming….” The magic that fills the snakes eyes dim and he returns to his path before the spell was cast. Taking no notice of you.l
Fan-freakin'-tastic. :shock:
Thanks man. :)

dramaman
Scout
Scout

Out of Town This Weekend

#14 Post by dramaman »

From past experience probably not much will be happening here this weekend, but since things are heating up (literally) in the game, I thought I'd let everyone know that I'll be out of town and unavailable to post starting this evening. I should be back Monday evening. For those of you in the US (or expats abroad), have a great Independence holiday weekend! :D

Solinor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#15 Post by Solinor »

Happy Independence Day! America! F#$^ YEAH! :)

Everyone who wants to post an actioin please do. I will respond to everyone on Tuesday, since I get Monday off.

Solinor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#16 Post by Solinor »

We may need a replacement player for Halmod. He hasn't been here in a month.

gray mouser
Strider
Strider

#17 Post by gray mouser »

My apologies, folks. I'd like to still play if that's OK with you Solinor!

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#18 Post by rredmond »

gray mouser wrote:My apologies, folks. I'd like to still play if that's OK with you Solinor!
Attack already dagnabbit! :D
dramaman wrote:"Stupid men," Etruna mumbles, as she abstains from hurling another sling bullet lest she hit Kraden or Nuonne, whose desire for melee is such that they are willing to walk through fire just to exchange blows with an opponent.
Yeah but imagine how cool we look!!!! I feel my Charisma rising! :lol:

Solinor
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#19 Post by Solinor »

gray mouser wrote:My apologies, folks. I'd like to still play if that's OK with you Solinor!
Of course! Welcome Back!

rredmond
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#20 Post by rredmond »

So sorry, I just keep laughing at this everytime I see it:
Caspur wrote:Viscata pushes forward trying to get at the armored figures, being distracted by the flaming earth, she misses unless they throw themselves on her sword. http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2609581/

Return to “Mortaya”