Call of Cthulhu: That Which Should Not Be (Opening)

I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
FantasyChic
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Call of Cthulhu: That Which Should Not Be (Wait List)

#41 Post by FantasyChic »

Is this still a thing? I wouldn't mind being put on the waiting list also.
Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!

-Dr. Seuss

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#42 Post by Grognardsw »

GreyWolfVT wrote:I'll be happy to hop into the waiting list if you don't mind there Grog. :)
Hi GW, there are some NPCs you could step into which we can discuss by PM.
FantasyChic wrote:Is this still a thing? I wouldn't mind being put on the waiting list also.
Greetings FantasyChic, yes this is still an unspeakable, nameless thing that continues to spawn. Mr. Lovecraft will mail you a private missive of opportunities.

Grognardsw
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#43 Post by Grognardsw »

Book Three of That Which Should Not Be opens its blasphemous pages this summer.

Strangeness and disturbing unrealities will flow in Book Three: Out of Time. Character deaths and divergences have opened two player positions for those with courage and will. The player should feel comfortable stepping into an ongoing investigation of some depth. The 1920s campaign is well developed with six investigators currently. Post rate is 2-3 times a week. Role-playing is stressed in CoC.

There are two story entry points to choose from: 1) The main investigatory group, which will require considerable back-reading to appreciate; or, 2) Joining a possibly unhinged private eye-turned-vigilante against a cult (a more pulp-tainted path), which does not really require back-reading.

Character options: professor, occultist, BOI (pre-FBI) agent, police officer, reporter, or private eye. Certain professions will play easier in the different entry points. Rules are CoC 3rd edition; a light system easy to learn (and not really that necessary.) I'm happy to answer questions. Thanks.

Return to “Looking for players or games”