(CLOSED) OOC

Antman9
Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: OOC

#801 Post by Antman9 »

Thanks, once again, Sol for you unwavering support. Im excited to see Zirus back in action.

GreyWolf no problem dude. We will wait patiently. :)

Does anyone know badams30? I haven't heard a response from him. I woukd hate to go on without Gort. He hasn't made any posts in the US in awhile but i saw he was online recently. Just thiught i'd ask to see if anyone has heard from him.

Thanks
Antman9 (Marc)
DM - Dragons Belch: A New Beginning (Custom D&D)
DM - Ying Huo Chóng – The Way of Things (Cortex Plus - Firefly)

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#802 Post by GreyWolfVT »

well at any rate Faripoint = not "fair" one week before they restore my services. xfinity hot spot access near my home for a week access only 19 dollars i have internet :D
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#803 Post by Antman9 »

GreyWolfVT wrote:well at any rate Faripoint = not "fair" one week before they restore my services. xfinity hot spot access near my home for a week access only 19 dollars i have internet :D
Sweet! Glad to hear it. Yep, some of the provides out there have completely lost their minds of late. Customer service is no longer customer service. I have to deal with AT&T and Charter on a weekly basis (new service orders) for my customers and they are both horrible. They'll just show up unannounced at customer sites, or simply just not do the install until you call and bitch, and that's just the tip of the OMG iceberg. :( :shock: :?

Long story short, I feel you pain man.

Antman9 (Marc)

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#804 Post by Antman9 »

All,

Just a quick tidbit. I kind of envision the time between Summary Posts (Sunday/Thursday evenings) to be an open forum if you will for the character's to converse, talk, move around, act; at least when not in combat. Combat scenes should be limited to one or two posts max. I will allow a little leeway (for making a second post) based on what order the actions get posted by each character and such. For example if a character comes in and shouts a battle tactic or suggestion, then I may give character's after that point a chance to react. Initiative will play heavily in this area. I will most likely be willing to allow a character with an initiative of 1 to take a second or different action. I am going to go over this in more detail later in a separate post. In the meantime if anyone has ideas, comments, or suggestions concerning this topic please feel free to shout them out. I will take any and all ideas/suggestions into consideration.

Thanks
Antman9 (Marc)

Sol
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#805 Post by Sol »

Hey guys,

Just a quick plug for my Podcast - The Iron Realm (see the link in my sig). If you are into fantasy gaming - especially hardcore old school gaming, you may very well enjoy the exploits of seven classic characters through a realm of mazes and total darkness.

Hope to see you there!
Ready your Sword, your Spells, your Warhammer. The Iron Realm Podcast awaits!
http://theironrealm.blogspot.com/

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#806 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Sol wrote:Hey guys,

Just a quick plug for my Podcast - The Iron Realm (see the link in my sig). If you are into fantasy gaming - especially hardcore old school gaming, you may very well enjoy the exploits of seven classic characters through a realm of mazes and total darkness.

Hope to see you there!
I see your shameless plug Sol!

I'll have to come by and check it out.
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

Sol
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#807 Post by Sol »

I think you'll get a kick out of it. And ha! You can hear what I sound like in RL, too. ; )

GreyWolfVT

#808 Post by GreyWolfVT »

What Sol you mean you don't sound like a hot chick in the sunset like your avatar on here? :P
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Sol
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#809 Post by Sol »

Oh, silly. I am that little globe of light in her hand. As for her, well, she really digs me! ; )

Oh yeah, if you thought I was a chick, sorry about that. Gosh, I suppose that's always possible on the net. No, no, I am just some guy, ya know? : )

If it makes you feel any better, I do all the voices on the podcast, including the female voices. For a few, I admit, there is some tweaking of pitch through Audacity.
Last edited by Sol on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GreyWolfVT

#810 Post by GreyWolfVT »

lol well not everyone can do a good female voice like Gabriel Iglesias you know ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOQJiZ_g3Ho

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#811 Post by MonkeyWrench »

I could only hear a little of the first chapter last night before I had to actually do things... But I liked it all so far, I think it's neat you doing a podcast of a mega dungeon!
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

Sol
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#812 Post by Sol »

MonkeyWrench wrote:I could only hear a little of the first chapter last night before I had to actually do things... But I liked it all so far, I think it's neat you doing a podcast of a mega dungeon!
Oh yeah, it is a living mega dungeon - all generated on the fly. Probably you will want to listen to the first 3-4 podcasts to really get an idea since much of episode 1 is setup and character generation.

And yes, you can actually play along if you so desire.

Enjoy!

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#813 Post by Antman9 »

DM Update:

First I would like to thank and congratulate everyone on their awesome posts so far. I'm loving it. Unfortunately this week has been less than cooperative with my D&D schedule. Too many things to do and not enough hours in the day. I'm currently in the middle of writing a paper and don't want to loose my momentum. So there will be no Summary post tonight. However, I will absolutely make a summary post no later than Friday evening, hopefully I will have it completed by early afternoon, we will see.

Please forgive me for this heinous unforgivable inconvenience. I'd rather make a thoughtful, well-planned summary post than a rushed sloppy one. Sorry, I'm a perfectionist at heart.

Thank you for your patience
Antman9 (Marc)

thesniperknight1
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#814 Post by thesniperknight1 »

dont be too hard on yourself antman :)
Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.” ― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

Sol
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#815 Post by Sol »

Hey, it's all good. : )

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#816 Post by Antman9 »

Thanks for the support guys. Its mainly just that I really really really, want to be making posts, but my adult responsible side keeps forcing me to focus on school. Damn the conscious responsible me!

Heehee, but seriously, I'm on my last semester now, only 13 more weeks to go, whoohoo! I cannot wait.

You guys are really doing a great job on the roleplaying side. I enjoy every single post.

Thanks
Antman9 (Marc)

stephberg
Scout
Scout

#817 Post by stephberg »

I will NOT forgive and will be happy with nothing less than a blood letting....that is unless the blood comes from one of my characters....and if that's the case, then...nevermind, I'm good!

I'd like to thank each and every one of you for contributing to my experience! Just a few posts in, and I already feel invested and eager to continue. I hang on each word and can't wait for the next post....and we haven't even left the tower!

I've explained online gaming, in Antman's world, to others as "Imagine the best damn fantasy book you've ever read, then imagine that you are helping write that book with each post."

Take care of business Antman. School needed your attention at that time, and being selfish, I want all your attention when you write in OUR book. ;)
"It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission!"
-Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#818 Post by Dram »

Your good Antman RL comes first. You have to secure your future. The story lines that everyone has posted have been excellent. It is like reading book, wondering is going to happen next.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#819 Post by Antman9 »

Thanks Dram and Stephberg.

One of the things I try to do in my campaigns is let them grow organically, to take take/make their own path. I do the same with the characters (NPC's) by letting them grow naturally and change gradually over time. Hopefully those aspects come out in the game. That's my ultimate goal and hope anyway.

GreyWolfVT

#820 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Antman you already know it I don't care take care of RL 1st and foremost we can chill and wait :) shouldn't have to keep telling people this :P

Return to “Dragons Belch: A New Beginning”