OOC Talk

Shonuff
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

OOC Talk

#1 Post by Shonuff »

Out of Character talk, discussions, questions post here.

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: OOC Talk

#2 Post by Computer +1 »

Hey Shonuff.

I will get some stuff up today.
Was thinking about making an elemental mage, if thats ok.

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Sounds fun!
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

Shonuff
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#4 Post by Shonuff »

Computer +1 that sounds good.

I hope you guys don't mind the roleplaying interaction. have a couple adventures that string togethe to make you guys...frontier marshalls of sorts. going to have a bit of political intrigue..a bit of throne games, and a bit of investigation.All this along with monsters, trap encounters and even some breaking and entering lol. should be lots of fun.

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by MonkeyWrench »

sounds like fun, as long as you know I will be roleplaying my character as well as I can.

Not sure how an Orc will handle political intrigue and investigation. Monsters and Breaking&entering though? That he can do :lol: :twisted:
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by shaidar »

sounds like fun!

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by MonkeyWrench »

I actually have a question in regards to the barbarian class.

Apparently I must spend all of my gold, down to 3g, before the adventure begins... However being a traveling and outside living Orc he isn't exactly going to be carrying about a bunch of things... Which brings me to my question, there isn't a whole lot of stuff that he would be carrying around with him, since he is an orc with no home and a hide wearing rage fueled warrior, So I don't exactly want to buy 36 candlesticks you know?

What about animals? I am always curious about them but no one ever gets them so I never know if you guys allow that sort of thing. Such as war and hunting dogs. Orcs are natural animal trainers based off of their race in D&D so it isn't out there to think the guy has some animals, hunting for obviously hunting reasons, living outside and all, they could also act as allies in the different battles he stumbles upon, or has war dogs for that while the hunting dogs hold down camp nearby.

Basically... Help me blow all my money :lol:

Shonuff
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#8 Post by Shonuff »

i allow pets. i have no problem with orcs befriending animals/pets.
(see me facebook banner - Art of Cory Shonuff G)

as for treasure, remember, I don't mind you spending it on other stuff like "lessons from the knight" or "buried in a box on the far side of a mountain far away i won't be able to get to during the game". Spend it on Boat N Hoes in the last town you and the knight helped.. Spend it on paying off a fake warrant issued for your arrest. i don't care.

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#9 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Awesome then! I will spend the rest of the gold on two war dogs and the rest on bribes since he is an orc moving up from Pennimair all the way to Weston, pretty sure without the bribes he would be hunted and killed...

Shonuff
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#10 Post by Shonuff »

picture I was mentioning about facebook banner:

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#11 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Looks cool man.

Shonuff
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#12 Post by Shonuff »

Okay so far I got character sheets from:

Monkeywrench
Computer +1
Ybn1197

Waiting for OgreMage and Saidar.

Shonuff
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#13 Post by Shonuff »

OKAY!

Everyone is done with their sheet. time to start this bad boy.

So, you know where abouts you come from. you either walked to Weston or got a ride on a caravan or merchant wagon. How you got to Weston is your choice, End your initial post heading into the "Weeping Tree Tavern". It's near the Eastern gates. #14 on the map Found here.

Post your intro in the RP thread. any OOC question post here, and if you got a question, put a red "OOC" on the bottom of your post (that'll tell me to come check the ooc thread.

I usually color code my speech so you know what is action and what isn't. you don't have to. it's just easier for you guys to know when i'm speaking as a NPC and when it's an action.

I'll post up some info on the Town's entrance and the road toward the Weeping Tree Tavern.
(Interior shot of the tavern will be posted in the maps thread.)

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#14 Post by MonkeyWrench »

I am liking everyone's stuff. I think this game will have some great descriptions and actions in it.

As for Rakgu, if possible he would be at an empty table in the corner, his dogs sitting or laying near his feet.

Shonuff
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#15 Post by Shonuff »

i'm going to wait till everyone posts or Saturday comes (whichever comes first) beffore continuing th RP.
i'll type out how many people are in the tavern and who is there for talking to (bartender/wenches etc).

i'll give full layout. also, the map is uploaded in the gamemap thread, so you can use that in your RP (there's a stage, bard!)

nice intros so far!

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#16 Post by MonkeyWrench »

I'm not really too good with intros so hopefully it will get better as the game progresses.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#17 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Shonuff wrote:i'm going to wait till everyone posts or Saturday comes (whichever comes first) beffore continuing th RP.
i'll type out how many people are in the tavern and who is there for talking to (bartender/wenches etc).

i'll give full layout. also, the map is uploaded in the gamemap thread, so you can use that in your RP (there's a stage, bard!)

nice intros so far!
I prefer "the" Bard thank you very much! :lol: (not really)

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#18 Post by shaidar »

Shonuff,

Does Weston have a church to Eilynne?

Shonuff
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#19 Post by Shonuff »

shaidar wrote:Shonuff,

Does Weston have a church to Eilynne?

AHEM...

No clue, guess youre going to have your character ASK.. :)

Computer +1
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#20 Post by Computer +1 »

:(

Return to “Ancient Kingdoms: Journey in the Wildreach”