OOC Randomness

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC Randomness

#61 Post by MonkeyWrench »

But having chaos all over the place is the fun part! :twisted: :lol:
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

Baramoor
Guide
Guide

#62 Post by Baramoor »

GreyWolf, sent you a message. Thanks again for everything.
If it is not true, do not speak it. If it is not right, do not do it. Marcus Aurelius

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#63 Post by GreyWolfVT »

alright Sorry about things being slow here I need to figure out what is going on some folks are not getting updates that there is a post here....
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

GreyWolfVT

#64 Post by GreyWolfVT »

It is unfortunate but we have lost a player here I will continue on but at this point our Druid is NPC'd by me and I will not be looking to replace the player at this point.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#65 Post by ybn1197 »

Sorry everyone. Last week was rough at work with our supervisor out on vacation and our virtualization engineer out on sick leave. Being the senior member of the group, I had to stand in for our supervisor in meetings and take care of my own work. Things have quieted down so I should be able to resume posting.

GreyWolfVT

#66 Post by GreyWolfVT »

understandable Ybn.

GreyWolfVT

#67 Post by GreyWolfVT »

What am I down to only 2 players?

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#68 Post by ybn1197 »

I'm still here. Been super involved with getting my son ready for his freshman year in high school and getting onto the JV football team so I haven't been checking in as often as I would like.

GreyWolfVT

#69 Post by GreyWolfVT »

cool so 5 people. :)

GreyWolfVT

#70 Post by GreyWolfVT »

sometimes I feel like trying to get players to post in my games is like trying to squeeze blood out of a stone..... :roll:

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#71 Post by MonkeyWrench »

I was waiting for everyone to join me...

Should I just continue on?
Life is a roller coaster, if you don't stop to enjoy it then you may as well not even ride.

GreyWolfVT

#72 Post by GreyWolfVT »

most likely it appears not many folks are willing to post once a day or even 2-3 posts a week any more. Granted I have been trying to keep up my end of the game with a few failings in combat on my end to keep the game alive......I'm just questioning if I am doing a good job tried to keep it all up to date so it was not something waiting on me..... :roll:

might a well continue on MW.

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#73 Post by MonkeyWrench »

Everyone's messed up at least once in this thread, you're doing fine GW.

Crow shall continue on then!

GreyWolfVT

#74 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Eh things were rolling along well for a while then losing a player kinda screwed it up a little but not too much same happened in the other game I am running.

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#75 Post by ybn1197 »

I would agree with MW, just move on. I know I am not good about posting daily, but I think I have been half-decent about the 2-3 posts per week. ;-)

GreyWolfVT

#76 Post by GreyWolfVT »

indeed. I just feel bad that the game keeps getting "road blocked" funny how this went from nobody leading and everyone kind of not even getting along to now you all get along but still nobody leads :P

Yes the original intent was to get posts out of everyone including myself once a day minus the weekend but seeing as how things are really slowing down 2-3 times a week is my new hopeful requirement.

MonkeyWrench
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#77 Post by MonkeyWrench »

It never helps that everyone is playing as support or rogue types and not leadership types lol

GreyWolfVT

#78 Post by GreyWolfVT »

well we do have a paladin you'd think he would lead right? :P

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#79 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Can I ask who, in particular, you are referring to?

It seems to me that, other than the Druid that bailed, we players have all been here the whole time. (with some minor exceptions)

Did you ever think that the problem might be.........the DM?

I for one have noticed that you spend more time inquiring about absentees than actually posting game information. It's hard to keep interest and continuity when that happens.

As we stated several times and MW just reiterated on, some of us have characters that can't do all that much yet. We all can't go bustin down doors etc. with 5 hit points.

If YOU don't like the way things are going......then YOU have to make it better. Also......if you don't have time for, or don't like the game, than YOU have to decide to pull the plug on it.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but, I can't tiptoe around the obvious issues as well as these other guys. :lol:

GreyWolfVT

#80 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Hey Ogre it is not an issue with me to have you tell me honest feedback. I had been trying to post up information and yes we did have some lag in characer interactions due to RL stuff and yeah I am guilty of that. But the original requirement was a post per day to which I had been managing as a DM lack of details I might have to say is due in part to the module being tiny and having little information to give. I have had to make up a good portion of "crap" because of the off the wall turn of events the module was obviously not designed for this group of players as you guys would but the creator of it in their place. There is no planning for a out of the box thinking party :)

This goes back to my original confession of admitting I feel like a failure of a DM at least in this game.

Return to “A Village With No Name [Sandbox] (2e AD&D)”