Chess Game between Symbiosis and Blake

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Chess Game between Symbiosis and Blake

#1 Post by Rukellian »

Hey. Just wanted to let you know that my account is set up! Now we can have an actual game while our characters play through theirs ;)

Rukellian is the account name, what's yours?
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: Chess Game between Symbiosis and Blake

#2 Post by GreyWolfVT »

GreyWolfVT strange for someone named Hot Streak :lol:
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by Rukellian »

Symbiosis soon finds himself on the chess site and logs into his game account as well. He then speaks to Hot Streak over the chat system. "Let's see how rusty my skills are. It's been ages since I've had an opponent. Vorpal couldn't even figure out what a bishop was.... I have high hopes for you in comparison, Blake."
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

GreyWolfVT

#4 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Blake logs in and laughs at Symboisis's chat. "Ah well that does not surprise me Vorpal is more of a jock than a chess player."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by Rukellian »

During the silence of the next move, Symbiosis breaks the silence with some casual small talk, or was it an interrogation? You weren't really sure, probably didn't care either. "So, this friend of yours, Raven now, is it? What was he to you, once upon a time? Rarely do I see such hatred exhibited to one person and not see it as something personal. Bishop to h6."

GreyWolfVT

#6 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Blake "Ah yes Nelson aka The Raven. He was a friend a long time ago when Vorpal and I were both heroes. I was going to dispense my own justice and they turned on me. Made me the evil bastard I am today."

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by Rukellian »

Good game GreyWolfVT! Though I made a few sucky moves, I made the most of it out of good humor ;)

GreyWolfVT

#8 Post by GreyWolfVT »

yeah it was a good game you had me on the ropes a bit there. ;)

GreyWolfVT

#9 Post by GreyWolfVT »

don't forget the rematch..... you're getting down there only about a day + 6 hours left to make a move or loose on time Ruk :o

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#10 Post by Rukellian »

*sigh* I just do not have the proper mental attention for a game of chess it would seem, not these days. I look at our current game, and I see myself making so many mistakes, that with careful planning, could have been avoided! If this keeps up, Blake may just end up outsmarting Sym during the in-game arc as well as at chess :lol: :shock:

GreyWolfVT

#11 Post by GreyWolfVT »

lol yeah but Blake is a hot head and doesn't care for creating an army in the same manner as Sym. ;)

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#12 Post by Rukellian »

Time is a tickin'. Usually its the other way around, but now I find that you are the one that only has 40 hours left!

GreyWolfVT

#13 Post by GreyWolfVT »

sorry for my lapse of posting been since since about 4 days ago was in the ER friday and been resting all weekend. Just starting to finally feem normalish today. So thats why i am so behind

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#14 Post by Rukellian »

GreyWolfVT wrote:sorry for my lapse of posting been since since about 4 days ago was in the ER friday and been resting all weekend. Just starting to finally feem normalish today. So thats why i am so behind
ah, i see. Well glad you are recovering well! I just didn't want to win by default, that was all. I sometimes panic over such little things :lol:

GreyWolfVT

#15 Post by GreyWolfVT »

pssh you panic lol ;)

Return to “Rebirth of Power: a 4c system game”