Ask the DM

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: OOC

#21 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Talmor wrote:What deity were you thinking of going with? I'm playing a Paladin, and figured it would help if we had the same or at least complementary gods.
Thats not a half bad idea.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

GreyWolfVT

Re: Ask the DM

#22 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Here is the help with starting money
Initial Character Funds

Class Type: Die Range

Warrior: 5d4 x 10 gp

Wizard: 1d4+1 x 10 gp

Rogue: 2d6 x 10 gp

Priest: 3d6 x 10 gp
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

GreyWolfVT

#23 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Just so you all know I said anything lower than a 10 on your stats you can reroll that stat.

Talmor
Guide
Guide

#24 Post by Talmor »

I couldn't figure out how to reroll one stat, so I had to reroll all of them. Should I roll a new, fresh set?

GreyWolfVT

#25 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Talmor wrote:I couldn't figure out how to reroll one stat, so I had to reroll all of them. Should I roll a new, fresh set?
you can just go to the roll the dice part on the roller and type in the roll on the fly [1d20] and replace the stat with the new number.

Talmor
Guide
Guide

#26 Post by Talmor »

Hrm, well. I didn't do that. To be honest, I probably rolled 4 or 5 sets until I got one that didn't have two or more stats below 10. I guess I kind of messed up due to not knowing how the roller worked. Since this is clearly not what you intended us to do, how would you like me to proceed? Keep what I have? Roll again once and keep whatever I get? Start from scratch and do it the right way?

GreyWolfVT

#27 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I would say if you are content with what you have stick with it. The same goes for anyone else if they don't want to re-roll a stat stick with what you have.

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#28 Post by ybn1197 »

My character has access to the Continual Light spell but I don't want to use it to start the game. Is is possible that he previously used it on a couple of copper coins which he keeps in a light-proof pouch?

GreyWolfVT

#29 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Sure you can have done this once before on a coin or w/e object you want I suppose.

GreyWolfVT

#30 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Hey just thought it might be wise of me to point out to some of the newer players here at The Unseen Servant you can subscribe to the individual forum threads to get email alerts, or in the game sense you can subscribe to the entire game threads so anytime anyone posts in any of these you get notified. Granted this is provided nobody changed their notification settings from the default. :ugeek:

See picture:
Attachments
Subscribe.png
Subscribe.png (17.19 KiB) Viewed 1158 times

Alethan
POWAH!
POWAH!

#31 Post by Alethan »

MODERATOR NOTE:
When using the Subscribe function, just remember to keep the following in mind:

Once you receive an e-mail notification that a thread has been updated, you will not receive any further e-mail notifications until you visit that thread in the forum. This resets the notification switch so that you will receive notification again after the next update.

If you receive e-mail notification and then do not visit the forum/thread, you will not receive any further notifications for that thread.

See: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1130
Dragon foot. Bamboo pole. Little mouse. Tiny boy.

GreyWolfVT

#32 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Thanks Mod. :)

Dune
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#33 Post by Dune »

ooc hey Ed did you mention it is orcs coming up I just read that they smelled bad but no mention except from the comrade dwarf?

GreyWolfVT

#34 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I decided that the Ranger and Dwarf were very familiar with orcs based upon race and or class. Everyone here will recognize an orc by sight but these were hidden but the wind carried their smell and two of the group recognized the smell.

Dune
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#35 Post by Dune »

OOc hey bro have we been awarded any exps yet for the orc battle?

GreyWolfVT

#36 Post by GreyWolfVT »

if you looked in the XP\HP\Loot forum topic you would have seen this already Dune. ;)
viewtopic.php?f=119&t=2439&p=84660#p84660 <--- Loot and XP look there

max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#37 Post by max_vale »

Quick question.....as veteran adventurers; would we have a good idea of each other's capabilities....or at least the capabilities of other mages; clerics; paladins; rangers; etc. that we may have adventured with in the past?

I guess what I'm really asking is would it be feasible for Lubidius or one of the others to say to a Mage or Cleric; "Hey....do you have a Silence spell you could cast on us to make sneaking up on some of the blockading group and hopefully capturing one easier?"

GreyWolfVT

#38 Post by GreyWolfVT »

yes Max you all should be quite comfortable and used to eachothers tactics. THe idea behind this from my understanding is that you are a group of veteran adventurers that have spent time with each other outside of this quest. You have a good understanding of one anothers capabilities and styles. But have come on hard times and are looking to regain your luck and fortunes.

saalaria
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#39 Post by saalaria »

Can we have a map pls Grey? I can't visual where the locked door or charred door is in relation to each other? Also trask came from behind the locked door but went around - would like to understand this too.

GreyWolfVT

#40 Post by GreyWolfVT »

nothing has really changed since the last map I provided so yeah i can repost it.

Return to “Terrible Trouble at Tragidore (2e)”