Ask the DM

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Ask the DM

#1 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Questions for me ask em here. :mrgreen:
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Talmor
Guide
Guide

Re: OOC

#2 Post by Talmor »

Do you still want us to work on characters, since we're waiting on a fourth? If so, when would you want them by? Also, is there anything we should know or worry about the wider world?

GreyWolfVT

#3 Post by GreyWolfVT »

You guys can work on characters anytime you want turn em in as soon as you want I have no deadline but if we don't have any more joiners soon I might just have to add an NPC to the party and leave the LFP open. Not really a lot to say about the wider world as it's not very wide at the moment. So I have a deadline by next Wednesday 2/5/2014 I will see what we have for players and start. So please have characters in if you are serous about playing.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Dune
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#4 Post by Dune »

Ok sounds good half elf mage I plan to go named Dune Clearwater.

Dune
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#5 Post by Dune »

Can't wait for this classic adventure I'm in for this one. :-) I plan to make a half elf named Dune Clearwater.. I'll be in the character section of this forum if you guys need me.:-)
Last edited by Dune on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by ybn1197 »

Are you running this from within an established campaign setting? I ask because I am thinking of making a human cleric and I need to know what deities are available.

GreyWolfVT

#7 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I'm glad I got everyone I needed so quickly.

Dune
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#8 Post by Dune »

I'm thirsty for a good adventure..:-)

GreyWolfVT

#9 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I hope to turn this around into one. ;)

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#10 Post by ybn1197 »

GreyWolfVT - Did you see my question further up re: campaign setting? I need to know what deities are available for the cleric I am working on.

GreyWolfVT

#11 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Yes alright... since this has no precise realm .... I will get right back to you.

You can go with anyone listed here http://dungeons.wikia.com/wiki/DnDWiki:List_of_deities

anyone from the Demihuman deities or the Core (Human) deities.

Lubidius
Runner
Runner

#12 Post by Lubidius »

Howdy. Just checking in. Peter here from G+ land. I plan on running a Thiefly class. Anything I should "avoid" in the Complete Thieve's Handbook? Or should I stick with the core Thief? (I don't care either way). - Peter aka Lubidius on here.

GreyWolfVT

#13 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Yeah Peter just trying to stick to the core books for this time since I am a very rusty DM I'd like to keep it fairly simplistic. ;)

GreyWolfVT

#14 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Alright so just a little quick rundown here if you post use the full editor and you can use the for in character talk and you can use plain text to describe everything else and for out of character talk. the
is like my signature where it is a sort of hidden window.

Talmor
Guide
Guide

#15 Post by Talmor »

Guess I'll try to make some sort of fighter then, though honestly I was going to roll the bones and see what I got. Are we using Weapon Proficiencies and Non-Weapon Proficiencies?

GreyWolfVT

#16 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Talmor wrote:Guess I'll try to make some sort of fighter then, though honestly I was going to roll the bones and see what I got. Are we using Weapon Proficiencies and Non-Weapon Proficiencies?
Yes as well as languages.

Talmor
Guide
Guide

Re: Charcaters

#17 Post by Talmor »

Also question about gear. Can I START with scale mail, and use my money to buy things like shield/bow/etc. Or, do I only start with what you specifically listed (backpack, pouch, torches, etc.) and MAY use my starting money to buy up to scale mail?

GreyWolfVT

Re: Characters

#18 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Talmor wrote:Also question about gear. Can I START with scale mail, and use my money to buy things like shield/bow/etc. Or, do I only start with what you specifically listed (backpack, pouch, torches, etc.) and MAY use my starting money to buy up to scale mail?
You get everything I listed but you can buy other equpment there is no fee for what I listed you just get it on the house. I'll allow the Scale mail to be the highest to start for those that can use armor. You also get a melee and ranged weapon to start again free. The shield you can buy.

GreyWolfVT

Re: Ask the DM

#19 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Alright so to clear some questions up.

Wep & Non-Wep Proficiency ? Yes. Using them.

The basic gear I listed is for everyone except the class specifics. To add to that you can start with up to Scale Mail not Splint Mail. You do not need to spend money on any of this.

Magic Items? Yes I am going to likely give you all at least one item before we begin.

Languages? Yes just nothing crazy like dragon or something.

You are not dead unless you get -10 HP just a FYI.

HP - you get max for first level then roll for each level after that plus add ur hp bonus to each roll/lvl

Talmor
Guide
Guide

#20 Post by Talmor »

ybn1197 wrote:Are you running this from within an established campaign setting? I ask because I am thinking of making a human cleric and I need to know what deities are available.
What deity were you thinking of going with? I'm playing a Paladin, and figured it would help if we had the same or at least complementary gods.

Return to “Terrible Trouble at Tragidore (2e)”