About Terrible Trouble at Tragidore

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

About Terrible Trouble at Tragidore

#1 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Terrible Trouble at Tragidore is a special short adventure for the AD&D 2nd Edition game. In the course of solving the mystery surrounding the town of Tragidore, player characters will have a wide variety of adventures and encounters. They’ll have to use their minds, and not just their muscles and magic, to have the best chance of succeeding. This version of Tragidore is adapted and condensed from an RPGA network tournament module of the same name written by Jean and Bruce Rabe. It is fully compatible with the AD&D@ 2nd Edition game rules, but can be played using the original game rules as well.

That being right from the module. Now with that out of the way I do intend for anyone that has ever played this to change things remove some encounters and replace them with my own the general story will remain relatively intact and original but with the bad reviews this has all over the internet I decided to use it and tweak it so hopefully we all have some fun here. :ugeek:

Note: I will unlock part one when we have at least 4 players.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: About Terrible Trouble at Tragidore

#2 Post by GreyWolfVT »

My expectations are that everyone is able to post at least once a day through the normal week days Monday-Friday I am happy to see more than that but will not expect everyone to be able to post more than once a day. Weekends I have no expectations post as you can.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Return to “Terrible Trouble at Tragidore (2e)”