Chat

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Chat

#41 Post by spanningtree »

Whoops, I forgot the opening HP. Are we doing max at first level or should I roll them? Thanks!
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#42 Post by badams30 »

Since we are on a pause, what do you think we do next? There are some more areas of sewer (that old city part we found when looking for the entrance to the 20' ledge) there's the wooden token for the guy who buys exotic items, and I think I'm missing one thing.

I have no preference. We've done pretty well thus far considering, and looking forward to continuing!

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#43 Post by spanningtree »

I don't know, we'll have to play out a little something to get my new PC integrated (sort of a tank, thankfully). I'm thinking for brevity that maybe he has worked with the group in the past and they already sorta know each other. GMs call though.

Let's fast forward to the Bone Tavern,distribute the loot, integrate Ragnus, shop if needed and then decide what to do. We may want to avoid things with the sewer for a few days, until the guards calm down or maybe we look for a different entrance. Maybe try the token out? At least see what the offer might be? I don't think sonofotho will let us go hungry with a lack of things coming after us! :)

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#44 Post by sonofotho »

spanningtree wrote:New PC is posted, please take a look and let me know if he needs any changes/modifications.
PC looks great! You mentioned in another post the hand of fate - do you want to take a spin on that or not? Since you made the background, I figured you opted out of the random generation method but wasn't sure about the H of F.
spanningtree wrote:Whoops, I forgot the opening HP. Are we doing max at first level or should I roll them? Thanks!
Yes - max HP to start! And remember your 100xp bonus (50 for pic and 50 for bio)
badams30 wrote:Since we are on a pause, what do you think we do next? There are some more areas of sewer (that old city part we found when looking for the entrance to the 20' ledge) there's the wooden token for the guy who buys exotic items, and I think I'm missing one thing.
Now I know you're not forgetting the Rumors, Leads, and other Key Information thread I created for you guys, are you? ;) Although, I do need to update since you 'solved the mystery' of the missing kids.
New idea: Use the D30 for one of your attribute rolls.

just an idea.

And this violation of the rules is covered in the House Rules thread! ;)

And regarding the loot division, you have some stuff that will need to get sold to convert to cash. How about we fast-forward a day or two. That will allow time for loot to be sold, any other gear to be purchased, Magnus to show up (we can handle the integration off camera unless you want to RP), and me to recap what if any events happen in the interim to change the world. Then you can let me know what direction you want to go. What do you think? Have I missed anything?

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#45 Post by spanningtree »

That sounds like a great plan. HP had been added to Ragnus (7 hp due to low con). We'll just play it as if the party know him and is taking him on in Cerans place.

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#46 Post by sonofotho »

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, but I'm really stretched at the moment between work and sick kids (and sick me!). I just haven't had a chance to put some time into the next post. I hope you can bare with me the next day or two while I try and get on top of things. :oops:

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#47 Post by spanningtree »

Bo problem! Get better!

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#48 Post by badams30 »

Geez, what is it with sick people? My wife had to go to the hosp on Sunday with some stomach bug, had to get IVs and nausea meds, then last night my girls started puking all over the place (including me) It seems to be going around. Take care of yourself, we'll be here!

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#49 Post by sonofotho »

Thanks for hanging in there with me guys - it has been a rough week, but I hope things are starting to smooth out now! BA, hope your crew is also on the upswing!

XP: Wylo, Leena, and Finton each get 979 XP (plus any prime requisite bonus, if applicable) for the sewer adventure. Please make sure that each of you has the 100xp bonus for bio and pic as well. Ragnus starts with 100xp for his bio and pic.

Treasure: Wylo, Leena, and Finton each get 670 gold and 14 silver (the gemstones brought in around 1800gp!) plus the 100gp credit at Madame von Vayle's place. Please make note of this separately on your sheets. (BTW - Finton used 30 gold on his night with Thalia!)

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#50 Post by spanningtree »

Glad to see your feeling better! That's tough, when the whole family is sick.

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#51 Post by badams30 »

Hey guys, tomorrow is the big day - we are flying out at 7AM to Orlando and Disney... heaven help me. I'll be checking in probably in the evenings, so my posting will slow a bit from Mon-Fri. If you have to move things along, you can NPC my guys as you will, but I should be able to post once a day, perhaps more in the mid day. Just wanted to let you know. We return Friday afternoon, so things will be back on track by the weekend.

Thanks.
Brandon

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#52 Post by sonofotho »

Have a great trip Brandon! I'm sure you'll have your hands full, so just check in whenever you can!

;)

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#53 Post by spanningtree »

Have a fun time! Wave bye bye to your wallet! :)

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#54 Post by badams30 »

THanks, guys. Yeah, the wallet is already singing the blues, so it's all collateral damage from here on out.

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#55 Post by badams30 »

Hey guys, just an FYI - I'll still be posting at least once per day, but I started my new job today, so I'm a bit overwhelmed, so I'll be posting in the evening at home till I get in the scheme of things at work.

On the bright side, I'm working for a wireless/sim card mfg, so I now have a local number for Denmark, in case those of you residing or vacationing in Denmark want to call me using a local #....

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#56 Post by spanningtree »

Congratz on the job!

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#57 Post by sonofotho »

badams30 wrote:Hey guys, just an FYI - I'll still be posting at least once per day, but I started my new job today, so I'm a bit overwhelmed, so I'll be posting in the evening at home till I get in the scheme of things at work.

On the bright side, I'm working for a wireless/sim card mfg, so I now have a local number for Denmark, in case those of you residing or vacationing in Denmark want to call me using a local #....
Congrats on the new job BA! And good to know that you are now 'local'! :)

I take it you aren't moving, right?

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#58 Post by badams30 »

Thanks, Guys. No moving, thankfully. I'm working for Truphone now (a UK based wireless provider) so I'm about to go global! My travel schedule will decrease a bit, and I'll prob head to UK about 2-3 times a year. Less travel is good, especially with the little man due in about 50 days!

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#59 Post by sonofotho »

I am somehow just seeing this today. Must have missed this somehow!

Anyway, congrats on the new job and the coming new arrival. Sounds like you will be a busy man! ;)

On another note, I am heading to the US today for a short biz trip. I should be connecting once a day and will be back in DK on Friday.

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#60 Post by badams30 »

What do you think, Joe? Hire the thief, or go without? 10 GP per day isn't a fortune. I'm fine with taking all the gang with us as well. Porters and meat shields.

I say we leave as soon as possible, that way less money spent in Enharza...

What you say?

Return to “Enharza and the Southern Isles (LL sandbox)”