Blake Hayes' start

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: Blake Hayes' start

#21 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Is it wrong that my plan fails me lol I can't remember I know I was planting explosives and having some hired men place some more bombs for me.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#22 Post by Rukellian »

Would you like to review your plan in chat? Or do a post by post scenario. Not sure how much time you have right now on your hands.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#23 Post by Rukellian »

Hot Streak arrives at the entrance to the mountains installation and notices only two sets of footprints going in. Pulling out his scanning device, he is able to determine that all of the explosives are ready to go, at least the ones that his hired hands planted. Strange... there were three supers found in this place, why only two sets of tracks?

Hot Streak shrugs off the minor detail and starts to speed into the installation, taking in the environment he is working with. The power is on and there are bodies, lots of them in one room in particular. Bodies strewn aside, half-eaten, blood splattered everywhere and green goo, glowing under the flickering lights. He then notices a big opening in one of the walls, a make-shift tunnel of some sorts. Seeing as how all other doors were locked, he determines that Raven and one of the other targets went through here.

I will stop here and let you decide what you want to do from this point on. You have a quite a handful of potent explosives on your person as well as your high tech device, that is currently all. The tunnel is pitch black from where you are standing and there is no visible light down there. On your way to the gory room, you come across a series of opened doors, no doubt part of Raven's exploration of the place.

Here are some images of the areas that you come across.
bunker-black-door-ben-schreck-620x413.jpg
bunker-black-door-ben-schreck-620x413.jpg (69.76 KiB) Viewed 916 times
futuristic door.jpg
futuristic door.jpg (297.73 KiB) Viewed 916 times
The entrance, and the sealed door.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

GreyWolfVT

#24 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Well I did have an alternative motive coming here Blake thinks to himself. Though my main mission is still close at hand... Yes RAVEN I am coming. He thinks again and as the thought comes to him he gets a sinister smile upon his face. With that final thought Blake pushes selects and app on his pda and music begins to play through the speaker system in the complex. An even bigger smile now as Blake is quite pleased with himself and his hired henchmen. "Always as promised old friend. You always have lived up to your words." Blake says to himself very happy with the work done for him. "The fire pack will have to wait until later I suppose our time to meet has come Raven." again speaking to himself Blake races off in the direction he has detected the two supers went.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#25 Post by Rukellian »

Because you are superspeeding into a pitch black tunnel with an awareness of 6, I would like for you to make a coordination check. This means that you will be rolling a percentile roll of 1d100 for a to hit of sorts with your balance. If you score high, you maintain your balance and do not trip in the dark, if you score low, you will surely trip and might take some fall damage. If you score an average score, you will still trip and fall, but you will not lose any damage (hit points).

Your character has a coordination score of 20, so from the start, you will have some level of control over your superspeed of performance in such conditions.

GreyWolfVT

#26 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#27 Post by Rukellian »

Whilst super speeding into the tunnel, you come across a green creature of sorts that had appears to have been skewered by something cold. The ground around it confirms it. Green goo is splattered all around it and it appears to be quite dead. The green glow of the goo illuminates the area only slightly. Everything else is still pitch black.
ichnorite mutant.jpg
ichnorite mutant.jpg (325.08 KiB) Viewed 908 times

GreyWolfVT

#28 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Blake (Hot Streak) fishes around in a pocket for his trusty lighter. "Where is that blasted thing I can't see a damned thing in this place." he grumbles softly....."Ah there it is." with that he lights a small flame with the lighter and uses his control over the flame to form a small fire ball of light in his hand, so he can get a better look around him. Searching for the best path he will then blast the body of the creature with his flame ball and speed off in the direction he can best determine to find his old friend Raven.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#29 Post by Rukellian »

Using his flamed manipulated lighter, Hot Streak is able to navigate the rest of the tunnel with ease and comes to an open room, walls of dirt, and another sealed door, or previously sealed as it were. The doors were forced open and more dead creatures are found littering the floor. On the other side of the door is a wrecked labratory, complete with shattered glass, broken computers and green goo splatter. Raven and his traveling partner was definitely through here. The sounds of his favorite song can be heard echoing throught the halls.
ruined sci fi lab.jpg
ruined sci fi lab.jpg (392.28 KiB) Viewed 905 times
For now, I will have your character temporarily wait, before doing anything else. Raven has to catch up in his story arc and take care of something first. I have them started on it, but their posts have yet to come up. I will let you know when you make your grand entrance. ;)

GreyWolfVT

#30 Post by GreyWolfVT »

10-4 GM ;)

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#31 Post by Rukellian »

Alright, everything is lined up now. I will just need your first words spoken as you slowly reveal yourself to Raven. The music just started up and the installation is now falling apart due to the explosions that timed off when the music started to play. It's a dramatic scene right now. So have at it!

GreyWolfVT

#32 Post by GreyWolfVT »

"Ah there is a familiar face. Hello Raven!" Blake walks out casually from the shadows. "My but how you have changed, you didn't have those interesting wings the last time I saw you."[/dialog a look of perplexity as Raven looks confused "What is the matter? You don't remember me? Ah well that is very interesting as I remember you all so very well." venomous tones dripping from this last statement. With that Blake will await reactions and if they move to attack he will push a button causing more explosions and superspeed out through the dark shadows if possible.

hopefully enough for you to work with. ;)

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#33 Post by Rukellian »

Very good, the scene is now set, the post has been sent. As you speak with Raven, the installation is slowly collapsing from your explosives, debris, falling above you guys, the song, blaring loudly, but not too much so that he cannot hear you. I will post their actions and dialogue to you when they come.

Side note: On your way to this room, you pass what appears to be the big green man that came up on your reading of the place. He seemed to be fleeing the installation with great leaps of speed. It was but a blur when you two passed, and he met your eyes, a form of acknowledgement of what could very well be happening.

GreyWolfVT

#34 Post by GreyWolfVT »

very interesting.... maybe after this little dialog I can locate the man.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#35 Post by Rukellian »

MonkeyWrench wrote:Despite his injuries Raven takes a few steps back and tenses his body, ready for a fight. "Who are you? and if you know me so well then... who am I?"

GreyWolfVT

#36 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Evil laugh "Wouldn't you like to know. In due time you will find out Raven!" as he utters these words a great maniacal smile spreads across his face as his mind is racing with some many new possibilities as to how much fun this is all going to be. "This is going to be so much fun. he then laughs and will speed away. As he is leaving off in the distance echos "Farewell old FRIEND!" you can sense the anger in that last word but nobody understands why.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#37 Post by Rukellian »

Raven looks at the man, "Yes... I suppose I will." He then turns to the blue skinned lady, "It seems the man creating those creatures is gone and this place is falling apart, not to mention He's" Raven points towards the new person "is useless right now since he doesn't seem to want to give any answers, I say we get out of here before we're stuck, you in?"

Your last edited statement will come right after his response. It will work out.

GreyWolfVT

#38 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Excellent! :twisted: Image

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#39 Post by Rukellian »

Speeding out of the complex, you put some distance between yourself and the mountain entrance. Explosions can be heard echoing from within and you cannot help but smile at your handiwork. You are not alone, however as you can hear the rustling of bushes and tree branches within the forest nearby. Some visibly large footprints can be found in the snow leading towards the direction of the noise. Looking back towards the mountain entrance to the complex, Hot Streak nods his head in approval, thinking that he will let the rest of the hidden explosives do the rest of his work.

GreyWolfVT

#40 Post by GreyWolfVT »

btw the other motive was I had heard there was a suit/tank similar to what is in this image. It is very important to me as it would be of great use what with my powers and all.

Return to “Rebirth of Power: a 4c system game”