Blake Hayes' start

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: Blake Hayes' start

#81 Post by GreyWolfVT »

"Oh how sweet it is, the 'toaster' not the pop-tarts. Though thank you for those as well." Hot Streak has to stop and wipe the droll when he sees the flamethrower pack/suit. "You are good and now once I eat a field test is in order."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#82 Post by Rukellian »

I will provide an update to the expansion on weapons, unique devices/items, and potions thread. Your flamethrower gauntlets will be included, but I will need some time to fine tune the details (synergy bonuses, fuel consumption, range, any relevant master tables, stuff like that)Have you taken a look at the thread I was talking about? There are some examples of unique devices and weapons in there that you could draw inspiration from when giving it a name, and maybe a requested function.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

GreyWolfVT

#83 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Haven't looked at it yet dealing with switching ISP's right now. I'll check it out and try to come up with a name for the device.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#84 Post by Rukellian »

"Indeed, though there is not much light in the day left. If we leave right now, we can still make it to our destination before the night completely kicks in."

Is there anything else you would like to do here on this island before hopping to the next? You won't be able to come back here for a while until after your next mission is completed.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

GreyWolfVT

#85 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Pyro Pack is all I got for a name for the thing.

"Well it is your call do we need to go there now or do you want to wait on it until tomorrow?"

Nope nothing more to do that I can think of.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#86 Post by Rukellian »

"Our departure will be tomorrow morning then. You can find some sleeping quarters down that corridor over there to your left. It's just a bed, but it will do for now."

I will work up the details of the Pyro Pack tomorrow. Was busy with work today so didn't have a lot of time to invest into to it. Well, no, I take that back, I just didn't feel like doing it today :P

GreyWolfVT

#87 Post by GreyWolfVT »

"Alright a bed would be nice for a change. Better than my couch anyways."

No big worries haven't had to attack anything with the pack yet.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#88 Post by Rukellian »

Instead of describing the whole process of your character waking up and heading to the helicopter for island departure, would you like me to skip ahead some? Or did you want to roleplay any potential conversations while on the helicopter? I will leave it up to you considering how much you love to write ;)

GreyWolfVT

#89 Post by GreyWolfVT »

fast forward works for me no conversation needed on the wake and ride I think the two are still testing each others limits.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#90 Post by Rukellian »

Alright, I will provide an update tomorrow for your arc. I've just got to make sure I have everything organized on my end before I introduce a whole island's worth of activity for you, what you will be doing first and stuff like that.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#91 Post by Rukellian »

I will be moving this arc over to a new, starting your character's new mission. It will be called... Symbiosis' Ambitions. This thread will be locked down afterwards.

GreyWolfVT

#92 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Alright I'll make sure to subscribe to it once it is up. :D

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#93 Post by Rukellian »

It's up! :)

Return to “Rebirth of Power: a 4c system game”